Degree in Physical Education c/o Faculty of the University of Urbino @
Università degli Studi di Urbino 'Carlo Bo'
Trade Marketing Manager Club & Health, Corporate & Public Italia @ From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Forlì Cesena Area, ItalyTrade Marketing Manager Club & P.A. Italia @ • Define the Segment Marketing Plan, in accordance with the Sales & Marketing Manager Italy in accordance with the guidelines given by the International Trade Marketing
Trade Marketing Manager Club & Health, Corporate & Public Italia @ From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Forlì Cesena Area, ItalyTrade Marketing Manager Club & P.A. Italia @ • Define the Segment Marketing Plan, in accordance with the Sales & Marketing Manager Italy in accordance with the guidelines given by the International Trade Marketing Manager, depending on the available budget and ROI planned;
• Manage and ensure the implementation of the MKTG plan, having special responsibility to support the achievement of sales targets by generating Leads and business opportunities in the assigned budget;
• Define and lead to the execution launch plans for new products and solutions, defining business MKTG, plan events, communication plan and campaigns, coordinating the resources needed to ensure the effectiveness of the above;
• Organize and manage fairs, events, seminars for the presentation of new products, the promotion of services and solutions, the cultural evolution of the market;
• Support the Sales & Marketing Manager in the localization of the Total Wellness Solution and in the definition of ingredients and delivery chain of the services offered
• Manage the customer database through CRM, ensuring cleansing and proper feeding
• Cooperate with the Telemarketing and Inside Sales for the definition of campaign activities aimed at direct sales and / or maximize the leads generation
• Monitor investments and Marketing ROI measurement through SAP Software From November 2011 to October 2013 (2 years) Wellness Design Specialist @ • Head of the Design and Lay Out for the segments Club / HCP / H & H Branch Italy with particular focus on the creation of new organizational Lay Out in the world of business Club and Corporate
• Responsible for the development of relations with architects in order to create a network able to develop and promote the Technogym Wellness Life Style in the world.
• Coaching and support to the sales network with a particular focus on advice to final customers in designing Club and Corporate Wellness
• Research and development of new hardware & software solutions for modeling and graphic design in the Fitness industry, with particular attention to the creation of graphic media suitable for the promotion of "Fitness plan" to the final customer. (B2B)
• Project Leader in the development of the concept of Wellness Design and Multisensoriality in the fitness world over the study and evaluation of project partners General Contractor in the field.
• Project Leader for the new concept "2.0 Club" on the Italian market and the Business Solution Business Start-up phase.
• Responsible for the development of relations with the institutions of higher design for promotion of Wellness Design. From April 2001 to November 2011 (10 years 8 months) Business Consultant TIM & Telecom Italia @ From November 1999 to April 2001 (1 year 6 months)
Degree "Management of sport" c/o University of Bologna, Rimini, Management delle Attività Sportive @ Università di Bologna / University of Bologna From 2011 to 2012 Degree in Physical Education c/o Faculty of the University of Urbino @ Università degli Studi di Urbino 'Carlo Bo' From 1995 to 1999 Certified in Technical Surveyors @ technical institute for surveyors From 1989 to 1994 Gianluca Baldini is skilled in: Trade Marketing, Trade Shows, Business Objects, Marketing Communications, Event Planning, Marketing, Project Planning, Photoshop, Video Editing, Salesforce.com, Economics, CAD, 3D Studio Max, Microsoft Office, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension