Senior Vice President Information Technology(CTO) @ EURO RSCG MVBMS PARTNERS
Strategic Consultant @ The LoneTree Group Inc.
Looking for company that needs Senior technologist with executive and technical leadership skills and who has proven track record to architect strategies for both Mid and Large national and international enterprises. With well rounded career spanning multi-national Fortune 50, banking, finance, manufacturing, digital as well as large non-profit organizations. Experience encompasses corporate and consulting experience to improve
Looking for company that needs Senior technologist with executive and technical leadership skills and who has proven track record to architect strategies for both Mid and Large national and international enterprises. With well rounded career spanning multi-national Fortune 50, banking, finance, manufacturing, digital as well as large non-profit organizations. Experience encompasses corporate and consulting experience to improve business performance, by developing, implementing and supporting technology infrastructure and solutions which enhances productivity, supports growth and reduces costs. Skilled at the creation of a collaborative environment which includes diverse business units and inspiring the adoption of new technologies while minimizing operational risks. Adept at the identification of technologies and the development of technology roadmaps
• Strategic & Tactical Planning • Global Deployment / Team Leadership •
Large Project/Program Management • Business Relationship Management
• Digital Document Management • Cloud Solutions • Infrastructure Streamlining
• RFP Development • ERP Implementation • ROI/Cost Saving/Efficiency • Business Continuity Planning / Disaster Recovery • Network Infrastructure • Change Management • Network Security• Vendor Negotiation • C-Suite experience • M&A Due Diligence & Multiple Complex Integrations • Technology Evaluation/Selection • Enterprise Architecture
Senior Technical Project Manager - Consultant @ Provide a single organization Unified Messaging platform via Office 365, bringing consistent email addressing conventions for all Guardian employees. Managing a team of diverse skills across the enterprise to achieve results.
•Scope of migration is to move 7,000 Lotus Notes mailboxes and 7,000 Gmail in over 140 locations to the full O365 suite of products which include Exchange Mail, Lync, SharePoint, Yammer, One Drive for Business and the full Office suite(Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote)
•Executed and Design the project plan and led the technical team, including Microsoft consultants thru the creation and adoption of Office 365 across the enterprise of 15,000 Mailboxes
•Architected the plan to recreate workflow in Lotus Note to Office Mailboxes.
•Designed and implemented the project, to migrate shared Mailboxes from Lotus Notes and Google to O365
•Designed and implemented the project, which utilized existing cloud storage from the Office.
•Architected the migration of Google Drive to O365 OneDrive- converting Google Apps to Office Apps.
•Designed and implement the project to Migrate all Google Drive to OneDrive From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Greater New York City AreaCo Owner @ Consulting Services aimed at handling large O365 migration projects. From July 2004 to Present (11 years 6 months) Architect (Cloud Strategies) - Consultant @ Overseeing Migration of One Email Program which entails migrating 60,000 mailboxes to Office 365 cloud based email and Windows 7 & Office 2013 Desktop refresh.
Provide a single organization Unified Messaging platform via Office 365, bringing consistent email addressing conventions for all Red Cross employees. Oversee infrastructure modification to enable migration to Office 365. Reduce operational and vendor cost and complexity. Streamline user account maintenance. Technology leader overseeing the Lync deployment of IM and Presence to 60,000 users, Network Assessment and Analysis for Unified Communications, Make recommendations to senior management for Lync Unified Communications, Decommission existing Chapter servers, Network Upgrades Consolidations, SMTP Routing/Relay Redesign, MX Record switch for 467 domains, Relay Consolidation Field and Data Center and field Apps., AD Consolidation, Migrate DMZ servers to consolidate to one domain, ADRAP for Internal Forest, Migrate SharePoint Permissions to new domain, Move all users and desktops from old into new Domain. From August 2011 to July 2014 (3 years) Washington D.C. Metro AreaSr. Program Manager & Tech Stream Lead (Cloud Deployment) - Consultant @ D&M Holdings is a holding company owned by Bain Capital. It encompasses Boston Acoustics, Denon, Denon DJ, Marantz, McIntosh, Calrec, Allen & Heath, D&M professional and D&M Premium Sound Solutions. Each company has its own email system- a mixture of Exchange, Host exchange and Google Mail with 57 mail domains and each company had its own Windows Domain.
• My engagement was to create one mail system with one central address book. The client chose Microsoft Cloud Services. BPOS is a set of messaging and collaboration solutions consists of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Office Live Meeting, and Office Communicator as its new corporate mail system and SharePoint for document management. To accomplish this I had to create a new corporate windows domain. Working with HR and Local IT, we created a list of users, with all company and user information needed, for an address book that could also be used to create corporate org Charts. I upload this information into the new AD. Next, I had to setup a Directory Synchronization server for both BPOS and Forefront (the company chose Forefront for mail archiving). I design and create a method to remotely deploy the installation software and a way to remotely migrate the end users email, worked with third parties to install automated DL and web site for end user self-service applications.
• Managing the role-out of MPLS network to 32 countries and 62 offices.
• Consolidating US Data Centers From May 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 4 months) Consultant @ From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Senior Program Manager @ Program Manager/ Project Manager - Enterprise Security Program UBS Wealth Management.
Reduced 32 open IT security issues to 0. Total resolution estimated late 2007. Project combines products and projects that will eliminate duplication of effort and reduce hardware costs. From 2005 to 2009 (4 years) CIO MVBMS @ Senior VP of Technology (CIO)
Directed technology strategy, architecture, development, projects and support, including budget planning, vendor selection and negotiation, staffing and client interaction; managed annual capital IT budgets of $10M with 5 direct and 70 indirect reports From January 1999 to August 2004 (5 years 8 months) Chief Information Officer - MVBMS @ Global Chief Information Officer (CIO) with broad technical skills across diverse technology platforms. A key business partner, who focuses on strategic and tactical deployment of new technologies consistently, delivers productivity improvements as well as permanent cost savings, through the management of customer-focused IT service teams who concentrate on improving business operations through the use of technology From January 1999 to July 2004 (5 years 7 months) CTO @ Led initial launch of a new interactive agency for Euro RSCG MVBMS,” Fuel/NA”. As CTO, developed business model, and completed planning, staffing, budgets and application development. Managed 50 interactive producers and programmers serving clients such as Intel, Volvo and MCI in design, and development of Web sites and interactive advertising campaigns. From February 2000 to January 2003 (3 years) Chief Technology Officer / Worldwide Director, Network Infrastructure @ O&M has 380 offices and over 20,000 employees. Responsible for implementation of key worldwide projects for both O&M and WPP, involving 40,000 users From 1994 to 1998 (4 years)
Frank Romeo is skilled in: Cloud Computing, Technical Architecture and Strategy, IT Service Delivery, Management and Technology Consulting, IT Risk Management, Program Management, Head of Infrastructure - User Services, Network infrastructure, videoconferencing, VOIP telephony systems, Lync deployment, Google Apps to SharePoint Migration, Unified Messaging, Management, System Deployment
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension