Just like you, I am on this journey called life. My aim is to enrich people through my service and passion. Harriet Tubman said “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” If I can help
Just like you, I am on this journey called life. My aim is to enrich people through my service and passion. Harriet Tubman said “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” If I can help one person reach his or her dream, I can die a happy man.
I spend most of my time researching, writing and teaching about the topics I enjoy most:
- Social Media Marketing
- Local Search Marketing
- Content Creation
- Food Storage
- Emergency Preparedness
- Guitar Playing
I am an entrepreneur at heart but love helping my current employer find success on the web. I am passionate about using technology to create practical connections among people and things.
My work has been showcased through my SEO consulting and content creation companies that specializes in content creation and inbound marketing. Within the first 9 months of this year we produced over 15,000 articles for our clients.
“I give my highest recommendation to Eli Adams, and his company.”
“I would recommend Eli’s service to anyone”
“The number one content marketing company in the world… YES in the world!”
“I’ve never found anywhere cheaper for this type of quality.”
I understand the importance of leadership and consistently strive to be the best I can be. I will never be satisfied with being average as I am always looking for ways to push myself forward with enthusiasm and hard work. I expect only the best from myself and everyone I work with. I anticipate fantastic results for years to come.
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
What are you passionate about? Find me on Twitter and let’s chat about it: @jeliadams
SEO Manager @ I manage all organic efforts for ExtraSpace.com. This includes SEO for over 1,300 different locations throughout 38 different states. I manage all actions taken for on-site, off-site, mobile and content. I work closely with development, optimization, social media, branding, BI, data, revenue management, and all executive level marketing employees. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Owner @ Manage all SEO, social media and consulting for businesses. Train individuals on current techniques of Internet marketing. Developed methods to help all aged Wordpress websites increase their traffic by nearly 20%. From January 2009 to 2015 (6 years) Co-Owner @ Created a method that allows people a way to make between $10 to $12 per hour, while writing quality content from the comfort of their homes for SEO companies in Nevada, California and Utah. Our team of writers has written more than 15,000 articles in the first 9 months of business and has a goal of more than 50,000 this year. Services also include logo design, SEO and Internet marketing coaching packages. From January 2009 to December 2014 (6 years) SEO Manager at InsideSales.com @ I managed all organic search strategy and implementation including all front-end web development. I was held accountable to the number of qualified organic leads that converted into a sale each quarter.
- Helped conversion rate go from 3.44% to 6.43%
- Helped unique organic traffic increase by 17.8% From October 2013 to September 2014 (1 year) Provo, Utah AreaDirector of SEO - Research and Product Management @ In charge of all current and future SEO research and product development. I heavily test new online strategy and try to stay one step ahead of the competition by understanding the search engine algorithms. I also manage the development of all proprietary tools that technologically assist the fulfillment team with the completion and tracking of their work, ensuring total efficiency on every project. From February 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 9 months) Premium Account Manager @ As a Premium Account Manager I was in charge of all aspects of Internet Marketing for Orange Soda’s enterprise level clients. This includes the strategy and implementation of search engine optimization, pay per click optimization, local/maps optimization, social media strategies and all client communication. From September 2011 to February 2012 (6 months) Sr. SEO Analyst @ An SEO specialist / analyst with a book of business of more than $115,000 in monthly revenue for OrangeSoda. I analyzed and implemented strategies for my clients' websites and helped them understand what could be done to better their traffic and conversion. From May 2011 to December 2011 (8 months) Presentation Manager @ Managed all merchandise movement for the entire store. In charge of a team whose responsibilities included stocking, restocking, layout changes, date rotation, top stock rotation, receiving operations as well as price audits.
- Head of all daily WISE (Weekly In Stock Excellence) procedures and audits.
- Helped associates excel in customer service taking the customer satisfaction score from below 60% to over 73%. From June 2010 to May 2011 (1 year) SEO / Organizational Manger @ Took charge of all administrative duties that included heading up the link-building strategies that helped increase membership sales by over 20% each month.
- Administrated the link-building process and spreadsheet tracking for all SEO tasks.
- Created multiple spreadsheets to track the company’s financial flow increased profits by over 12% per month.
- Took charge of all email communications and phone sales. From July 2009 to March 2010 (9 months) Division Manager @ Managed a team of over 40 financial agents throughout Utah and New Mexico.
- Promoted three times in 12 months, which led to the opening of a new office in New Mexico.
- Directed training meetings twice per week helping the company grow its sales force in New Mexico.
- Found new clients through cold contact prospecting, cold calls, referrals and follow up churn. From July 2007 to July 2009 (2 years 1 month) Operations Manager @ In charge of all operations and HR affairs for the Saint George, Utah store. Responsibilities included the office supply soft line department and associates, front-end manager on duty, receiving functionality and returns.
- Helped drive store sales to the point of Staples opening a second store in Saint George. From July 2006 to July 2007 (1 year 1 month) Merchandise Manager @ Managed two-thirds of the store’s merchandise including hard lines, seasonal, tires and the receiving departments. Administrated over 50 associates including 2 department managers. Headed up the weekly client visit activities. We personally visited each business member to see how we could make his or her business experience a more pleasurable and meaningful one.
- Promoted 4 times in 6 months, which resulted in the first 6 months of consecutive positive sales the Grand Forks, North Dakota store had in over 4 years. From July 2003 to July 2006 (3 years 1 month) Grand Forks, North Dakota AreaPresidents Leadership Team @ From 2001 to 2002 (1 year)
Spanish @ Utah State University From 2002 to 2004 Associates Of Art, Business @ SNOW COLLEGE April 2004 From 2002 to 2003 High School Diploma, High School Diploma @ Millard high school From 1995 to 1999 Eli Adams is skilled in: SEO, Website Promotion, Google Analytics, Sales Management, Customer Service, Operations Management, Online Advertising, Online Marketing, Logo Design, Spanish, Spanish translation, write Spanish, Google Maps, Google Docs, Google Earth