Senior Manager, Product Marketing & Enterprise Development @ Comcast
Sr. Product Marketing Manager @ YuMe
Director of Marketing @ Workshare
I am a senior marketing leader with over 10 years of experience in driving B2B and B2C marketing initiatives that span across high tech, retail and consumer finance. I have been successful at working from small cutting edge Start-ups to top Fortune 100 companies with a strong track record of bringing new product to market and driving
I am a senior marketing leader with over 10 years of experience in driving B2B and B2C marketing initiatives that span across high tech, retail and consumer finance. I have been successful at working from small cutting edge Start-ups to top Fortune 100 companies with a strong track record of bringing new product to market and driving product adoption.
Global Marketing Strategy
Integrated Marketing Strategy
Marketing Campaign Development
Software as a Service
Cross-functional Team Management
Sr. Product Marketing Manager @ From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Director of Marketing @ Responsible for driving Workshare Platform adoption and new business opportunities in US and Asia Pacific regions. Led a team of 3 and worked with cross-functional teams around the globe to create product differentiation, preference and engagement through innovative in-bound and out-bound marketing programs. From April 2013 to September 2013 (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaPrinciple Product Marketing Manager @ Defined and executed go-to-market strategy that drives revenue growth, market leadership, and awareness for Symantec’s online storage management, high availability, and disaster recovery solutions for Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, Hyper-V, and Windows Azure platforms.
- Led product launch for Symantec and Microsoft’s Disaster Recovery as a Service offering on Windows Azure platform. Led buyer interviews, market analysis, messaging development, customer feedback loop, and partner engagement to build and drive comprehensive go-to-market plan.
- Collaborated with product management, field sales, PR and engineering teams to prioritize marketing efforts to support growth of key segments and to develop market specific sales and partner enablement tools. Actively engaged with customers and developer communities to gain insight to better define value propostion and marketing content. From March 2012 to April 2013 (1 year 2 months) Sr. Marketing Manager @ Developed global marketing strategy and identified product opportunities through assessment of customers, partners, and competitors to grow US and EMEA market share and drive distribution channel revenue in China. Built digital marketing framework to deliver demand generation, communication, and resources to drive product adoption and customer retention.
- Reinvigorate Versant brand and market positioning with key findings from competitive analysis and user interviews to build a clear messaging platform for outbound and inbound marketing initiatives. Defined campaigns to elevate Versant’s solutions among Big Data competitors.
- Drove IA design, content creation, visual design, and wire frame development for the new corporate website leading to increased brand and product credibility and visibility. Resulted in 45% increase in web traffic and 48% increase in page views/visits YoY.
- Built digital marketing campaigns and programs including social media, SEO/PPC, email marketing, and lead generation to establish a robust online presence to provide enterprise companies with compelling reasons to become trial users and/or paid customers. Resulted in 15% increase in conversion YoY.
- Drove PR strategy and managed PR agency to increase Versant’s visibility among media, analysts, developers and partners as a leader in high performance data management industry. Generated 7 media interviews, 6 analyst briefings, and 7 bylines in 3 months. From May 2010 to March 2012 (1 year 11 months) Product Marketing Manager @ Built channel marketing plan and implemented co-marketing programs to increase distribution of genuine Microsoft Windows and Office licenses through OEM channel. Defined partner engagement program and drove execution plans to grow the number of top tier system builder partners on a worldwide basis. Owned subsidiary engagement for business planning, marketing execution, and scorecard fulfillment.
- Managed external partner web portals to drive online demand generation campaigns with marketing tools and resources for over 220,000 partners worldwide. Resulted in 15% increase in partner awareness year over year.
- Built partner messaging, go-to-market plan, campaign roadmap and marketing collaterals to successfully launch Windows Vista SP1 for the OEM channel. Recognized with the organization wide “Knights Award” for delivering outstanding results.
- Developed a global online tool and defined process requirements to evaluate campaign and program effectiveness to set priorities for future marketing investment. Cut total marketing asset spending by 20% with improved campaign performance.
- Collaborated with groups across Microsoft and represented the OEM organization as the partner expert to drive key decision on campaign priorities, product launches, and channel incentives. From August 2006 to July 2009 (3 years) Partner Marketing Manager @ -Drove experiential joint marketing initiatives and coordinated co-marketing planning with Gateway to promote key Microsoft products to attain revenue growth and drive Microsoft sales objectives.
-Defined online marketing strategy and provided web optimization recommendations to Gateway to drive web traffic and conversion rate for Microsoft products on Gateway.com. From January 2006 to August 2006 (8 months) Regional Sales Manager @ Managed west coast region and generated over $70 million in credit sales in a year. Conducted sales analysis to identify core competence/performance gaps and built strategy and training to focus effort on areas requiring improvements. Won GE Pacesetter Award for increasing sales penetration by 52% YOY. From June 2004 to January 2006 (1 year 8 months) Group Sales Manager @ Managed a group of 30+ sales associates and responsible for over $5 million in sales/year. Opened a new Macy's store with responsibilities including recruiting, hiring, merchandising, and new hire training. From January 2003 to June 2004 (1 year 6 months)
BA, Interdisciplinary Visual Art @ University of Washington From 1998 to 2002 Deborah Lin is skilled in: Competitive Analysis, Strategy, CRM, Lead Generation, Product Marketing, Software as a Service, Global Marketing Strategies, Digital Marketing, Partner/Channel Marketing, New Product Launches, Marketing Campaign Creation, Budget/Agency Management, Cross-Functional Team Management, Client/Partner Relations, Web Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension