Experienced, creative global recruiting manager with strong background in all aspects of organizational recruiting, including organizational design, full life-cycle recruiting support, effective sourcing strategies, workforce planning, operational metrics, employment branding and on-boarding design with a high level of customer focus. An energetic team player who communicates effectively, earns respect from client groups and candidates and delivers superior
Experienced, creative global recruiting manager with strong background in all aspects of organizational recruiting, including organizational design, full life-cycle recruiting support, effective sourcing strategies, workforce planning, operational metrics, employment branding and on-boarding design with a high level of customer focus. An energetic team player who communicates effectively, earns respect from client groups and candidates and delivers superior results.
Specialties: AIRS Certified Internet Recruiter, International and domestic recruitment, contract recruitment, employment branding, diversity recruitment, creative sourcing techniques, acquisition recruitment, university relations, award winning sales recruitment, creative on-boarding design, workforce planning, organizational design, operational metrics, compensation design, salary negotiation, immigration review, relocation, resume review and counsel, candidate care.
Manager, Recruiting @ Sourcing and recruiting for roles in research, administration and operations. www.jax.org/careers From October 2012 to Present (3 years 1 month) Farmington, CTSenior Contract Recruiter @ Successfully completed short-term Contract Recruitment assignment sourcing and recruiting for roles in Marketing, Operations, IT, Accounting and Administration. From September 2012 to October 2012 (2 months) Wallingford,CTSenior Contract Recruiter @ Successfully sourced and filled various positions from hourly to senior level with strong focus on R&D Engineering and also IT, Manufacturing, Finance, EHS, Customer Service and Administration in the US and Canada. Partnered with HR Manager on projects in Learning and Development, Onboarding and Compensation. Created company-wide compensation benchmark analysis. www.cidra.com From March 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 6 months) Wallingford, CTSenior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition @ • Staffed newly created Global Medical Affairs division, placing 25 Medical Directors, Vice Presidents and Managers in EMEA, AsiaPac and LatAm countries. Countries included Australia, Singapore, Japan, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, UK, US and Canada. Successfully completed project on time and within budget while managing 60+ domestic requisitions.
• Recruited “full cycle”, sourcing to on boarding, for R&D, Divisional Engineering, Medical Affairs, Clinical Affairs, Professional Affairs and Education, Regulatory Affairs and Manufacturing placing over 175 professionals in North Haven, CT; Waltham, MA and Trevoux, France in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Created and designed competitive offers partnering with HR Business Partners and Compensation with an excellent track record of right offer, first time. Successfully managed negotiations and counter offers.
• Designed Clinical and Scientific Soft Tissue Implant Franchise Global On boarding Program for new hires in North Haven, CT, Bedford, MA and Trevoux, France. Member of the Global On boarding Committee.
• Introduced and trained managers and interview teams on best practice panel interviewing, behavioral interview and debrief techniques and designed interview guides/grids.
• Developed relationships with targeted universities to build solid academic candidate pipelines. Recruited offsite at targeted conferences.
• Produced workforce reports regarding diversity headcount and strategy providing guidance to senior leaders. Core member of Diversity Committee.
• Initiated relocation, domestic and international, and assist colleagues with relocation issues.
• Reviewed immigration cases as member of review team and consulted with immigration and legal teams for colleagues that require sponsorship.
• Brand Ambassador, managing local corporate employee branding campaign, championing colleague “I am Covidien” video submissions with 4 submissions chosen for career website. From December 2008 to January 2011 (2 years 2 months) North Haven, CTRecruiting Manager, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Human Resources @ Advised and collaborated with Human Resources and Hiring Managers in Research, Development and Supply Chain through full life cycle recruiting process, ultimately selecting right candidate and creating right offer the first time in a high-volume, fast paced environment. Strategically targeted candidates through select career websites, journals, universities and associations. Determined compensation for finalists partnering effectively with HR, Hiring Managers and Compensation. Handled objections and negotiated counter offers successfully. Received 13 Pfish Card Awards from Hiring Managers. Received an Individual Performance Award for acquisition recruitment. Member Diversity & Inclusion Week Planning Committee. Member Pharmaceutical Sciences University Relations Committee. Managed recruiting process independently and efficiently with high rate of stakeholder satisfaction. Flexible team player assisting across all recruiting lines as needed. From March 2006 to July 2008 (2 years 5 months) New London/Groton, CTRecruiter @ Recruited and placed senior level Market Research executives within large consumer package good, pharmaceutical, consulting firms and suppliers nationwide. Developed new business successfully and maintained relationships with candidates and decision-makers at Fortune 100 companies. Researched and continually updated candidate database with new career related information. Designated Power User for Encore applicant tracking software system. From November 2000 to August 2003 (2 years 10 months) Guilford, CTStaffing Manager @ Top producer for the East Coast personally billing over 2000 weekly hours; the first Staffing Manager from the Northeast Division to achieve this status. Doubled billings from 2000 to 4000 weekly hours, the highest in the history of New Haven office, receiving national corporate recognition. Developed a new successful division, still in existence: Medical Billing. Managed 100+ Temporary Employees on a daily basis. Handled all assignment related issues. Negotiated conversions of temporary to permanent hires successfully. Mentored and trained Staffing Managers from New Haven and Hartford offices. Developed new business through intensive daily telemarketing, exceeded quotas and won weekly marketing contests. From April 1999 to November 2000 (1 year 8 months) New Haven, CT
BS, Marketing @ Mercy CollegeNortheastern University Dawn Scott is skilled in: Talent Acquisition, Global Recruitment, Strategic Sourcing, Workforce Planning, Compensation, Employer Branding, Onboarding, Operational Planning, Immigration, Organizational Design, Relocation, University Relations, Social Networking, Diversity Recruitment, Acquisition Integration, Interview Coaching, Salary Negotiation, Contract Recruitment, Behavioral Assessment, Employee Relations, HRIS, Vendor Management, Mentoring, Resume Writing, Resume Mining, Reference Checking, Training & Development, Benefits Negotiation, Applicant Tracking..., Talent Management, College Recruiting, Internet Recruiting, Executive Search, Succession Planning, New Hire Orientations, Technical Recruiting, Employee Engagement, Recruitment Advertising, Performance Management, Career Development, Search, Organizational..., HR Policies, PeopleSoft, Cold Calling, Permanent Placement, Employee Benefits, Organizational..., Leadership Development, Candidate Generation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension