Over 10 years of in-depth experience in the Banking Industry, I am a Leader in managing cross company teams efforts through effective and motivating mentoring strategies and establishing good working relationships with customers/clients and coworkers. I have developed new quality standards for better quality performance and reliability. I am equipped to organize, prioritize and work under extreme
Over 10 years of in-depth experience in the Banking Industry, I am a Leader in managing cross company teams efforts through effective and motivating mentoring strategies and establishing good working relationships with customers/clients and coworkers. I have developed new quality standards for better quality performance and reliability. I am equipped to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, heavy work load and deadlines. Also I have participated in the selection of candidates, trained and supervised work crews.
I am confident in my abilities to procure superior results for any organization.
Accounting/ Finance Analyst @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Assistant Branch Manager @ 1.Embrace, promote,and deliver the company superior customer service.
2. Promote and coach the sales and service culture (internal and external sales efforts) to branch personnel.
3. Exemplify the meaning of the optimum service experience for customers while coaching and training the branch personnel on how to deliver the best customer experience.
4. Meet individual customer experience goals per established measurements.
5. Responsible for the administration and operational function of the branch while supporting and contributing to the sales initiative at the branch level.
6. Supervise branch personnel and ensure that goals and objectives are being met at the various levels within the branch staff. From April 2010 to October 2015 (5 years 7 months) Assistant Branch Manager @ 1. Provide direction and leadership to branch employees with emphasis on superior customer service skills, achieving sales goals, and teamwork.
2. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individuals span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct
3. Supervise branch employees to include conducting performance reviews, selection, and participating in performance counseling.
4. Provide Teller support.
5. Championed as the branch lead sales person with assigned individual sales goals and selling responsibility.
6. Responsible for service and sales to include in-store prospecting, and assisting clients on platform and teller transactions.
7. Create and maintain operational integrity and control in Financial Center. Develop action plans to improve operational controls, mitigate losses, and ensure a consistent and superior client experience
8. Drive efforts in the Financial Center to identify and implement service behaviors that improve the overall customer experience
9. Provide ongoing coaching to Financial Associates to effectively identify referral strength
10. Mortgage Advisor
11. Notary Public From April 2008 to April 2010 (2 years 1 month)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Business Administration and Management, General @ University of Maryland University College From 2011 to 2014
Looking for a different
Christele Etienbla, MBA?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension