Dynamic leader with a proven track record of developing and managing high performing, profitable, and successful teams. Extensive background managing rapid growth and building business units from the ground up. Passion for creating strong employment culture to attract and retain top talent. Unique skill-set that combines successful front line sales, sales and operations management, senior leadership, start-up,
Dynamic leader with a proven track record of developing and managing high performing, profitable, and successful teams. Extensive background managing rapid growth and building business units from the ground up. Passion for creating strong employment culture to attract and retain top talent. Unique skill-set that combines successful front line sales, sales and operations management, senior leadership, start-up, and business ownership experience.
I believe in the power of networking, that's why I am a LinkedIn Open Networker (LION)! Please feel free to connect with me using my email address: [email protected] or to contact me at 770-598-5960.
Sales Management • Operations Leadership • P&L Management • Process Improvement • Workflow Improvement • Recruiting • Coaching • Employee Retention • Employee and Team Development • Solution Sales • Relationship Sales • Strategic Selling • Complex Sales • Senior Management • Rapid Growth • Start-Ups • Strategic Planning • B2B • SaaS • Software & Hardware Sales • Salesforce CRM
Vice President of Sales, North America @ Tellermate is a global leader in electronic cash counting and cash management technologies. Our weight-based cash management solutions and cloud based analytics software help the worlds top retail, banking, and food service companies manage risk and count cash faster and more accurately. Through integration, our customers are able to leverage real time information and manage their cash processes more efficiently.
Responsible for growing and managing sales in North America. From November 2012 to Present (3 years 2 months) Director of Sales, US @ Xerve (part of d.e. Foxx & Associates family of brands) is a industry leading single source provider of facility management services helping multi-unit retail and restaurant companies manage their facilities in a more efficient and cost effective way. Xerve delivers value to national retail and restaurant chains through a combination of SaaS, deep supply chain management experience, and a world class facility management supplier network.
Managed SaaS and Facility Management Service sales for North America.
• Secured agreements to manage 16,000 new client locations in 2011 & 2012 (320% of target).
• Gained deep technical knowledge of the company’s cloud based software platform as well as restaurant specific facility management systems to successfully manage the sales cycle through pre-sales, sales, and post-sales with well-defined accountability and a high level of success. This resulted in exceeded sales targets and increased customer satisfaction scores.
• Developed customer relationships with the two largest global food service companies.
• Involved in the design and implementation of all operational processes and procedures resulting in high productivity, efficiency, and best in-class customer experience. From February 2011 to November 2012 (1 year 10 months) Cincinnati AreaRegional Sales Consultant @ TriNet is a leading Professional Employer Organization (PEO) delivering Fortune 500 caliber HR to small and mid-sized businesses. TriNet's bundled HR products, best in class SaaS HR platform and strategic services simplify HR and reduce employer risk.
Developed new business relationships in the Georgia market with a focus on venture capital and private equity owned technology companies and the banking market.
• Finished in the top 5% of new recruits hired in 2010.
• Advised executives and small business owners on strategic decisions to attract, develop, and retain the best employees.
• Designed and facilitated sales presentations, technology demonstrations, proposals, and customized solutions.
• Utilized Richardson’s Consultative Sales methodology to establish trusted advisor role with new clients.
• Selected to represent TriNet on the Venture Atlanta selection committee - the Southeast regions premier annual technology/venture capital event (Venture Atlanta 2010). From February 2010 to February 2011 (1 year 1 month) Greater Atlanta AreaPresident / VP of Sales and Marketing @ Owned and operated a franchise consulting and recruitment firm, guiding investors and aspiring entrepreneurs through the franchise evaluation and purchase process.
• Sourced and recruited qualified executives for regional and national franchise brands.
• Matched Entrepreneurs with Franchisors based on investment, skill set, lifestyle, and financial goals.
• Developed and maintained referral relationships with more than 300 Franchisors.
• Partnered with international outplacement firms to facilitate Entrepreneur workshops. From September 2007 to December 2010 (3 years 4 months) Greater Atlanta AreaRegional Vice President (Sales and Operations) @ Managed the 13-state Southeast region (Sales, Operations, and Risk) for the countries largest non-bank owned wholesale mortgage lender.
• Grew the region from $10M per month/30 employees to $350M per month/200+ employees.
• P&L responsibility. Cost to Originate for the region was < 175bps (well below industry average).
• Lending authority of $1M. Delinquency for the region was < 2.5% (well below industry average).
• Member of the senior leadership team. Designed and implemented a disciplined sales structure which increased accountability and production by more than 200% in less than 12 months.
• Led the company’s process and workflow initiatives including implementation of workflow improvements and national operations meetings.
• Annual turnover was consistently < 10% in the Southeast region under my leadership.
• Successfully piloted and launched the Leadership Development Program, a 12-month leadership-training program created by the CEO, designed to groom college graduates for leadership positions. From 2000 to 2006 (6 years) Greater Atlanta AreaOperations Manager @ Led an Operations team consisting of Loan Set-Up, Processing, Funding, and Post Closing responsible for supporting wholesale origination and production in the 8-state Southeast Region.
• Led team to Close 250+ loans per month/$20M on average, representing 165% of target.
• Developed office workflow and implemented operating policies and procedures (start up location).
• Co-Managed the branch P&L, annual budget, business plans, and marketing strategies.
• Reduced funding, collateral, pricing, and post-closing errors by more than 75% in 12-months.
• Greatly improved branch profit, efficiencies, and customer experience. From 1999 to 2000 (1 year) Greater Atlanta Area
Bachelor’s Degree, Management Information Systems, General, 3.95 GPA @ Walden University From 2009 to 2013 Chad Jones is skilled in: Sales Management, Business Development, Change Management, Recruiting, Employee Management, Process Improvement, Entrepreneurship, Managing Start-ups, Operations Management, Marketing Strategy, Mortgage Lending, Project Management, Leadership Development, Team Management, Direct Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension