Senior Business Technology Program Manager @ Consultant / Self-Employed
IT Program Manager @ Consultant / Self-Employed
Offer a unique combination of program / project management and leadership experience within global and technology driven industries. Proven ability to deliver innovative solutions that fully supports corporate growth objectives. I am a strategic thinking generalist and change agent proven in an array of functional capacities in software solutions and SaaS, ranging from business unit management, program
Offer a unique combination of program / project management and leadership experience within global and technology driven industries. Proven ability to deliver innovative solutions that fully supports corporate growth objectives. I am a strategic thinking generalist and change agent proven in an array of functional capacities in software solutions and SaaS, ranging from business unit management, program and project management, product marketing and management, business development, software solution delivery/implementation and product development.
My management and leadership competencies enable me to succeed in completing turnarounds and building motivated, highly effective teams ranging in size from small functional departments to large, cross-functional global organizations. I am an enthusiastic and engaged team player that is results oriented and sees importance and value in building partnership relationships. Although competitive, I view cooperation and collaboration as methods to successfully accomplish company and personal objectives. Key strength includes linking business strategy to value generation in operations and execution; leveraging this ability to transcend and link strategy to execution while leading and managing others to deliver results.
IT Program Manager @ As a Project and Program Manager within the Business Technology organization team I am charged with delivery of enterprise and field solutions. Responsibilities include managing engagement, generation and management of requirements analysis, project schedules, vendor relationships, statements of work, budgeting, and risk mitigation plans for all assigned projects. Maintains Secret clearance.
• Center of Excellence IT Liaison for Training and Intelligence Solutions under Mike Vane. Initiated and established key metrics for reporting, communicating and support the TIS organization. Established baselines for efforts and trained other COE’s on the role and expectations of the Sr. VP.
• Program Manager for the SharePoint cloud migration from on premises solutions.
• Program Manager for AMEX migration to Capital One which included overall charge of accounts and interface development between MasterCard, Capital One and DynCorp systems
• Project Manager my primary duties included managing overall IT programs for GITM, TASM O, TASM S, CapitalOne Card, CJPS, WPS, NASA and Chemonics. The solutions ranged from Payroll, Time and Labor Systems, Procurement, Logistics, Guard Scheduling, Biometric tracking and overall infrastructure.
• Led application development, delivery, and support for Interactive Billing Solution (IBS) which was a requirement by DoS to bid the CJPS task orders. The enterprise solution interfaces with 7 key corporate solutions (Time and Labor, CostPoint, OnBase, SharePoint, DynMRO, COGNOS and CITRIX) to allow DI to build, audit and interactively presents to DoS for acceptance.
• Invited and attended the top 150 offiste by our DI leadership team in February 2013. Completed course work for CISSP and LSS Green Belt. From July 2011 to Present (4 years 6 months) Program Manager @ As a Project and Program Manager within the Consulting and Delivery organization I was responsible for the overall delivery of the host reservation system (PSS) and the ancillary products that were associated. These would range from and not limited to Consulting, Airport check in (ACS-ACSI), SabreSonic Web, SabreSonic Inventory, Payment Solutions, GDS connectivity, Revenue Accounting, Revenue Management, Electronic Tickets, Codeshare, Agency, Loyalty, Customer Insight and alliances products. This would also entail ensuring that all deliverables and requirements accounted for, escalation management, change control process, budget tracking, executive internal and external reporting and following the Sabre service360 methodology PMP based.
Key Programs and Projects I was responsible for:
• Kingfisher Airlines oneworld Alliance Program: As the Program Manager responsible for delivery to meet the oneworld requirements for KFA. This included understanding, writing and coordinating Product Support Development (PSD) teams in Agile, Air Connectivity,
• AeroMexicio Program: As CSS Project Manager I was responsible for the PSS Reservation migration from HP Shares to SabreSonic CSS, Airport check in (ACS-ACSI), SabreSonic Web, SabreSonic Inventory, Payment Solutions, GDS connectivity, Electronic Tickets, Codeshare, Payment Solutions, Agency, Loyalty and Customer Insight products. This project also includes SkyTeam membership which expanded the role to incorporate all SkyTeam requirements which included loyalty, accrual, premium connectivity, IET, ETCI and schedules.
• Vietnam Airlines SkyTeam Alliance Program Manager
• Hawaiian Airlines Auto Exchange and Refunds: Project Manager
• Avior Airlines Program: As CSS Program Manager
• Aloha Airlines: As CSS Program Manager
• ATSEv2 Internal System upgrades project: Responsible for the overall upgrade process for the 61 existing CSS customers. From January 2006 to June 2011 (5 years 6 months) Sales and Account Director Airline Distribution @ As a Sales and Account Director my responsibilities included supporting and leading sales efforts, understanding airline distribution agreements and contracts with multi-tiered carriers. Evaluate data and create business reviews for client and internal discussions. Work with other organizations to ensure deliverables are met from bundled deals (AirTran) and internal initiatives to support our clients (Air Canada). Manage accounts on the distribution side which would include the DCA5 agreements and contractual compliance. Obtained new agreements with Sun Country, CanJet, Canadian North, American Airlines, Delta and Continental.
• Client Relationship: Develop strong relationships with client team members and sponsors to ensure that the distribution deals move along. Utilize relationship for future product placement. Focus escalation point for carriers and internal teams. Develop Business Review presentations for each account. Ensure that the relationship can be utilized for greater economic value at Sabre.
• Marketing and Sales: Work with marketing teams to ensure that pan-Sabre deals (AirTran) had the appropriate marketing strategies in place. Work with my customers to determine best practice of sales manager messages and other tools to give their promotions greater exposure while increasing the TSG share across the board. Look for opportunities to place existing products or opportunities for new development.
• Market Analysis: Create and run carrier reports utilizing EZS and Scorpion-Business Objects to mine data and analysis of BIDT, MIDT and TCN data. Developed one page profiles sheets that are used to get a quick analysis of carrier and TSG partnership.
• Program Management: Ensure that pan-Sabre deliverables are met while working with development teams, product owners and business units. The deliverables include marketing engagements, product placement, new development and implementations. From February 2005 to January 2006 (1 year) IT Project/Program Manager Principal @ As a Project Manager and Program Manager with Airline Solutions my duties included WestJet’s 11 projects where I was the Program Manager. These tasks include monitoring the project status, budgets managing customer’s expectations and focus point for escalation. As a Project manager I managed the Delta Air Lines revenue management system where I was the project manager of this 26-month project. Task includes the full realm of project management, which includes: risk management, change control management, budget control and task management. Work with matrix teams within Sabre to ensure the proper mix of talent to accomplish the tasks at hand. Other projects that I have managed at Sabre include: PIA AirPrice, PIA Contract Composer, UM AirMax, MDA redesign, UA Streamline, JetBlue, China Airlines and AirTran Streamline.
• Project Management: Execution of project management methodology by leading matrix teams across functional organizations to implement Airline Solutions products by providing project direction, solutions, and system development; and communications to senior management on project status.
• Client Relationship: Develop strong relationships with client team members and sponsors by providing solid project management methodologies structure. Compile accurate information from clients to support implementation team activities and process reengineering. Headed up steering meetings with the customer and project teams. From September 2002 to February 2005 (2 years 6 months) Senior Consultant @ Interact with clients to capture business needs, manage expectations, and review milestones to ensure a successful implementation in a complex deadline oriented environment. While performing sales and marketing campaigns, Business Object tools were utilized. By providing effective marketing strategies total sales revenue of 3.2 million over a 12 month period was achieved. The exposure to different Enterprise Software products including Peoplesoft, SAP and Oracle has increased my diversity of product knowledge in the realm of payroll, tax, and IHR database systems.
• Project Management: Execution of project management methodology with project direction, solutions, and system development; and communicate to senior management on project status. Perform prototypes/conference room pilots, and participate with demonstrations, or sales presentations.
• Technical Implementation: Participate in the implementation process of a commercial software product; encompassing the full implementation life cycle from needs assessment to post implementation support. Lead a full cycle implementation process for clients by gathering interface specifications, meeting with client developers to design and implement interfaces, perform gap analysis, system configuration and application building, application and lead user acceptance testing.
• Client Relationship: Develop strong relationships with client team members and sponsors by providing solid international payroll, tax, and human resource software consulting.
• Marketing and Direct Sales: Prospect possible clients via research and cold calling, presenting solutions to new clients, managing current clients, performing needs analysis and cost justification, proposal writing and acting as a liaison between the client and solutions architects. Conduct marketing research and competitive analysis and sizes the market to determine revenue opportunities. From October 2000 to August 2002 (1 year 11 months) Implementation Manager @ Conducted pre-implementation consulting studies for airlines, using revenue management, flight scheduling, fare class pricing and overall operations data to determine revenue management solutions in order to coordinate and develop a software-engineering plan. Provided strategic consulting on eCommerce, web-enabled products and online booking. Researched the market for sales and marketing activities and provided onsite and in-house sales presentations.
• Project - Implementation Manager: Designed software engineering project plans and identified system requirements for the development team. Managed teams of 6 or more people in the implementation of airline revenue management solutions and assisted with cruise ferries as a team member. Responsible for the relationship building/management and the overall engagement.
• Client Manager: Responsible for module configuration, prototyping, troubleshooting, Quality Assurance and post-implementation support to the airlines and cruise-ferries. Developed and delivered training to clients at a system administrator and user/analyst level. Initiated software sales for other revenue management upgrades and utilities as a part of the overall client relationship duties.
• Application Development: Defined the design and functionality of revenue management software using the different features of Visual Basic and FoxPro utilities in combination with Crystal Reports. Developed and maintained a database on Access97 to track client and program issues (PTRs) and linked it to a secure website for individual client access.
• Marketing and Direct Sales: Initiated software sales for other revenue management upgrades and utilities as a par to the overall client relationship duties. Presented solutions to new clients, managing current clients, performing needs analysis and cost justification, proposal writing and acting as a liaison between the client and solutions architects. Maintained sales quota of $2MM each year in sales capacity. From January 1997 to October 2000 (3 years 10 months)
MBA, Strategic Leadership and Management @ Amberton University From 1997 to 1998 BS, Psychology @ Texas Wesleyan University From 1994 to 1996 CISSP @ secureNinja From 2012 to 2012 Brian Bradford is skilled in: Program Management, PMP, Project Management, Integration, Business Analysis, SDLC, Software Project Management, Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Process Improvement, Airlines, Business Strategy, CRM, Requirements Analysis, International Project Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension