3 years back I started my career with the top multinational company of Pakistan- Unilever.My experience includes working with all phases of SDLC from analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance. I have been supporting Sales & Distribution business(CD/CD-Ice-cream), HR(for Payroll) , CRM, and other tracking processes . With good understanding of business process design & workflow I
3 years back I started my career with the top multinational company of Pakistan- Unilever.My experience includes working with all phases of SDLC from analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance. I have been supporting Sales & Distribution business(CD/CD-Ice-cream), HR(for Payroll) , CRM, and other tracking processes . With good understanding of business process design & workflow I transform business requirements from manual operations to automated business systems.I work closely with my project team,management and stakeholders to achieve my goals & objectives.I provide appropriate day to day support ensuring the basic operating needs of the business are met.My key strength includes determining and fulfilling customer needs through technical and domain knowledge with necessary communication and interpersonal knowledge.
My Specialties are in
- Web Development
- Database Design/Query Writing
- Business Process Simplification & Re-engineering
IT-System Analyst @ • Part of application development and management team where I focus on Technology strategy, Project Management, Customer relationship management, stakeholder management, change management, vendor management ,process improvement and best practices, hosted application management.
• I was responsible to transform business requirements into business systems, which include applications related to Customer Development, Customer Relationship Management, Brand Development, Finance department and Sales & Distribution operations.
• Lead activities associated with troubleshooting systems, making recommendations and implementing changes required to support and meet changing business needs.
• Work with users in defining user, system and project requirements for new systems and system enhancements, also end user communication and support services.
• Development, testing and documentation of deliverables on a project basis in collaboration with users and departments.
• Interact with regional support team in case of major issue and resolve it on priority basis.
•Provided first level support to users after SAP launch.
•Provided assistance to users as per agreed SLA.
•Done incident management, and provide user support in intensive care period. From June 2011 to July 2012 (1 year 2 months) PakistanSoftware Engineer @ From March 2011 to June 2011 (4 months) Pakistan
BS-CS, Computer Science, 3.69 @ Karachi University From 2007 to 2010 Happy Home High School Beenish Shaikh is skilled in: C#, ASP.NET MVC, C++, Database Design, MySQL, Visual Studio, PHP, Business Analysis, Operating Systems, HTML, SDLC, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Databases, Team Management, OOP, CSS
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension