Process Server - Independent Contractor @ Gissen & Sawyer
I am a Client Services Coordinator with more than 10 years of experience overseeing travel indsutry support procedures for industry-leading airlines, utility service providers and global hospitality firms with up to $140 billion in annual revenue. My track record includes ensuring adherence to government regulations and corporate policies, and I have trained and supervised teams of up
I am a Client Services Coordinator with more than 10 years of experience overseeing travel indsutry support procedures for industry-leading airlines, utility service providers and global hospitality firms with up to $140 billion in annual revenue. My track record includes ensuring adherence to government regulations and corporate policies, and I have trained and supervised teams of up to 20 staff to maintain the highest caliber of services for U.S. military officials and commercial clients. Over the course of my career, I have earned multiple awards and promotions in recognition of outstanding client feedback and sales performance.
Travel Coordinator @ • Manage logistics of travel arrangements on behalf of U.S. airline with more than $2 million in annual revenue, working directly with U.S. military officials, crew members and clients to coordinate global reservations.
• Oversee booking procedures for airline tickets and hotel accommodations using Sabre, RightFax and HOTAC, inputting a high volume of data and processing reports for future research and review.
• Communicate with industry-leading hospitality companies including Marriott, Hilton and independently-owned boutique hotels to process reservation requests, reporting to Director of Travel.
• Compile data pertaining to crew and accommodations for U.S. Department of Security, ensuring up-to-date information involving travel to high-risk cities and accuracy of passenger data. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Flight Attendant @ • Oversaw flight preparations and service procedures for major U.S. airline with more than $140 billion annual revenue, reporting directly to Inflight Manager.
• Managed safety and emergency protocol, briefing passengers on FAA requirements, administering first-aid interventions and assessing functionality of emergency equipment such as fire extinguishers and supplies.
• Led pre-flight inventory checks, calculating fuel requirements and monitoring aircraft weight and g cargo distribution. From April 2011 to May 2014 (3 years 2 months) Greater New York City AreaProcess Server - Independent Contractor @ • Oversaw case preparations on behalf of law firm with over $1 million in annual revenue, serving clients including private individuals and financial institutions, reporting directly to senior attorneys.
• Successfully tracked and located more than 200 defendants using online databases and background research, contributing to cases including foreclosures, tax liens, divorces, subpoenas and wage garnishments.
• Served as expert witness during legal proceedings, attending hearings to establish grounds for proper jurisdiction. From January 2007 to April 2011 (4 years 4 months) Miami/Fort Lauderdale AreaVoice Data Specialist @ • Managed client communications on behalf of utility service provider serving residential and commercial accounts, consistently achieving 90% customer satisfaction rate while supporting up to 100 clients each day.
• Oversaw scheduling procedures for hundreds of appointments each week including installation and repair services.
• Provided information to clients regarding internet, telephone and television packages, answering questions and resolving issues pertaining to explaining billing, pricing and installation procedures. From November 2005 to January 2007 (1 year 3 months) Travel Agent @ • Managed accommodations on behalf of leading hospitality firm with $10 million in annual revenue, working with up to 200 customers each day to coordinate airline tickets, rental cars and packaged tours, generating 12% revenue growth.
• Trained teams of up to 20 staff, working to ensure adherence to company policies and customer service procedures.
• Earned Top Seller award in recognition of favorable client service feedback and outstanding sales performance. From March 2004 to April 2006 (2 years 2 months) Coordination Manager-Computerized Template Management/Executive Assistant @ Template Development on SMS – Unity system for provider scheduling Established scheduling change protocols for providers
Assisted the hospital in reaching goals for open access system Credentialing providers for managed care programs
Supervision of Clerical Associates in Ambulatory Care environment
Accomplishments: Promoted to Evening Supervisor of the ambulatory care clinic in less than two months of employment From September 2002 to March 2004 (1 year 7 months) Greater New York City Area
Bachelor's Degree, Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies @ New York University From 2013 to 2016 Anthony Russo is skilled in: Customer Service, Microsoft Excel, Management, Flight Safety & Emergency Protocols, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Training, Program Management, Operations Management, Data Entry, Sales, Team Building, Pre-Flight Aircraft Inventory Checks, Regulation and Policy Compliance, Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension