• Product Development
• Problem solving
• Communication skills
• Customer Service
• Technical ability
• Quick study
• Project Management
Senior Net Developer @ From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Senior.Net Developer @ Developed and maintained Company’s Opex Importer for importing Scanner files into Kofax Capture using C#. Worked with clients in developing tablet solutions using Mi-Co forms and .NET C# 4.0 as an interface to SQL and medical systems. Worked with clients on document & data capture processes using Kofax Capture, Kofax Transformation Modules, and VB.NET. Developed integration applications for customers using C#, WCF, or windows services. Maintained and developed web application for clients using Captaris workflow, JQuery, C#, AJAX, and Entity Framework. Developed any integration processes needed for clients. From May 2012 to July 2014 (2 years 3 months) Web Developer @ Created a web based ordering system for the Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases that accepted orders from over 50 clinical sites. Created a workflow process within the ordering system that would confirm all necessary documentation is on file before the order has been shipped. Created training videos and performed one-on-one training for each clinical site using Webex. Created a database using SQL 2000 to hold ordering data and created connectivity to Fisher BioServices IN-TRAK system.
• Created the first web site ordering system for client From December 2010 to May 2012 (1 year 6 months) .NET Developer @ Government onsite developer for SAMHSA. Maintained existing applications and web sites built in .NET 2.0. Assist with AD implementation in existing applications and web sites. Participated in developing programming standards. Work independently and with other team members on projects. Converted several applications from classic ASP, .NET 1.x vb.net to .NET 3.5 C#.
• Maintained existing web applications ASP.net
• Converted older web applications to ASP.NET/3.5 From October 2009 to December 2010 (1 year 3 months) Application Development @ West Virginia facility of the U.S. Coast Guard client site. Worked on a project to update an existing DotNetNuke mission and asset scheduling system into .NET technologies and Silverlight 2.0 which is to be distributed Coast Guard wide. Worked with different sections of the Coast Guard in order to collect information within other systems.
• On the team that created the first application that communicated between the coast guard and other homeland security civilian agencies. From February 2009 to October 2009 (9 months) Manager, Application Development @ Developed systems and managed developers for Microsoft ASP.Net web applications and Lotus Notes. Managed all phases of project management. Managed a development budget, which included training for developers, purchases, and salaries. Dealt with any Human Resources issues as they pertained to the development group. Interfaced with other managers and peers. Managed the transition from Lotus Notes to ASP.NET. Created SQL databases, tables, and stored procedures as needed for ASP.NET web applications. AJAX enabled ASP.NET applications using Telerik ASP.NET AJAX third-party tool. Interfaced with users throughout all phases of project life cycle.
• Converted web application from Domino to ASP.NET
• Started the conversion from Lotus Notes to ASP.NET
• Worked with Team in Project Budget web application in ASP.NET
• Created a refined security implementation for .NET Web Applications
• Created class library to be shared with all .NET Applications From July 1999 to December 2008 (9 years 6 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension