HR Officer/ Recruitment Co-ordinator @ Schneider Electric
HR Administrator @ Viacom
HBO, P&A @
Human Resources, Recruitment, Administration
Sr. HR Service Partner @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsHR Officer/ Recruitment Co-ordinator @ As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines
Human Resources, Recruitment, Administration
Sr. HR Service Partner @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsHR Officer/ Recruitment Co-ordinator @ As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. From April 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 6 months) HR Administrator @ Viacom connects with our diverse audiences everywhere they are. As a leading global entertainment content company, we know what our viewers want and proudly deliver it across the globe through television, motion pictures and a wide range of digital media.
Media Networks includes favorites like BET, MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, COMEDY CENTRAL, Centric, CMT, Spike, TV Land, Logo and more than 160 networks around the world. In addition, digital assets such as Neopets, Addicting Games, BET.com and Quizilla offer compelling and interactive content, providing an even deeper connection with our devoted and focused demographics.
- Ensures a correct and efficient implementation of the personnel administration;
- Manages the personnel information system(s), optimizes the use of personnel information and is responsible for mutations;
- Acts as a contact for issues and questions within the duties and responsibilities of the HR SCC lie;
- Knows and works according to the safety, health, welfare and environmental regulations and report the shortcomings and possible improvements;
- Ensures a correct and efficient implementation of the administration;
- Know the specifications and the quality of the process, monitors and reports on quality and quantity of the work performed.
- Responsible for all kind of HR correspondence, such as employment contracts, amendments, salary letters, etc.;
- Responsible for the output of all benefits schemes and insurances (savings, pension, lease agreement, etc.) towards the employees
- Responsible for keeping the HR intranet site (face book, forms, HR information) up to date;
- Informs managers about systems and benefits;
- Responsible for the timely and proper filing in the personnel files; From May 2012 to February 2013 (10 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsHR Service Partner @ The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. (RBS N.V.) is part of the RBS Group of companies, and covers the businesses that were acquired from ABN AMRO. Headquartered in the Netherlands, RBS N.V. has the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) as its home regulator and operates in around 40 jurisdictions globally.
As a fully operational bank, it is part of RBS Group and has a similar status and ranking to other banks within the Group, such as RBS plc, NatWest, Ulster Bank and Citizens.
- Acts as a consultancy professional and assists the HR Business Partners in understanding and implementing procedures and policies
- Ensures that line managers receive an accurate and timely assistance in response to particular queries related to HR policies or other aspects of employment legislation
- Advises on pay including employee benefits, promotion and other issues on remuneration
- Acts as the first contact person (COE) for the car fleet of RBS N.V
- Coordinates and monitors the carfleet of 400 lease cars together with the external lease providor
- Proactively assists in policy and process development and implementation
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices in the organization
- Assists in maintaining up to date policy information by monitoring (future) changes in the processes
- Ensures the HR system (PeopleSoft) is up to date, accurate and complies with relevant legislation
- Welcome and informing new joiners from all over the world with there queries about the 30% ruling, social security number, housing and living in the Netherlands
- Leads and coordinates various HR projects From November 2010 to April 2012 (1 year 6 months) HR Administrator (temporary due to pregnancy leave) @ Ajax Chubb Varel is toonaangevend op het gebied van elektronische beveiliging in Nederland. Meer dan 130.000 klanten gingen u al voor; particulieren en overheden tot en met de top van het Nederlandse bedrijfsleven en Nederlandse diplomatieke vertegenwoordiging in het buitenland. Een netwerk van vestigingen, strategisch verspreid over het hele land en eigen alarmcentrales, stelt Ajax Chubb Varel in staat altijd en overal de juiste beveiligingsoplossingen te bieden. From May 2010 to September 2010 (5 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsConsultant Small Medium Business @ ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 60 years of experience, our $22 billion company creates unique time to value through a comprehensive suite of innovative solutions that help clients win in the Human Age. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and career management, to outsourcing and workforce consulting. ManpowerGroup maintains the world’s largest and industry-leading network of nearly 3,900 offices in over 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of an unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of its 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies. The ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower, and Right Management. From March 2008 to May 2010 (2 years 3 months)
Post HBO, Personeelsmanagement @ NCOI From 2008 to 2010 HBO, P&A @ From 2006 to 2008 HAVO @ Amstelveen College From 2003 to 2005 VMBO-T @ Amstelveen College/ Casimier From 1999 to 2003 Angelo Rechards is skilled in: Recruiting, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Personnel Management, Microsoft Office, Human Resources, Talent Management, Coaching, Sourcing, Teamwork, Microsoft Excel, Employee Engagement, Team Building, Account Management, Microsoft Word
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension