Business Intelligence Developer @ Weatherby Healthcare
Email: [email protected]
I wholeheartedly believe that the interpretation, understanding, and organization of data is the most important aspect of any business looking towards future prospects. Development of these data interpretation processes are key if they are to be at all successful in their implementation. I've spent the majority of my professional career both developing information reporting systems
Email: [email protected]
I wholeheartedly believe that the interpretation, understanding, and organization of data is the most important aspect of any business looking towards future prospects. Development of these data interpretation processes are key if they are to be at all successful in their implementation. I've spent the majority of my professional career both developing information reporting systems and cultivating the individuals utilizing them to maximize accurate data endorsement.
Data Scientist @ From July 2015 to Present (4 months) Greater New York City AreaBusiness Intelligence Developer @ As a Business Intelligence Coordinator, my role has encompassed a vast majority of both technical and business practices. Working with the latest technologies available, I've aided in the development of new reporting techniques and solutions to help facilitate our company's data consumption. This is what I do.
- Develop and design reports on multiple platforms to suit company needs
- Devise information distribution hub for ease of user access and consumption
- Analyze financial and historical data to proliferate and streamline current reporting strategy
- Evaluate and guide corporation on best B.I. practices and latest tools
- Translate statistics and requirements to advise decision makers on KPIs and other metrics
- Ensure integrity of data through and after migration from multiple legacy systems
- Debug, audit, and refine SQL pulls to increase query speed and efficiency
- Train management on how to interpret new reports and discern content value
- Redirect focus of previous B.I. reports to better display company vitals
- Teach colleagues how to obtain and read accurate information from a Data Warehouse From June 2013 to June 2015 (2 years 1 month) Ft. Lauderdale, FloridaIntern - Fox Migration Team @ As an intern at Weatherby Healthcare, my work consisted of dealing with vast business issues outside the normal scope of an intern. Whether it be the technicalities of what produces revenue or the difficulties of working through a data migration and introduction of new software, my internship helped me bridge the difference between process and program. Business Intelligence is the key that opens the door between the two, and this internship helped me understand that much better than I thought possible. From 2012 to 2013 (1 year) Fort Lauderdale, FloridaTechnical Lab Assistant @ Working as a lab assistant allowed me to create and understand the integral relationship between the technical and personal world. While dealing with both user and computer errors, I not only how took care of the issues but also how to empower the users to interpret them. This was a vital piece of my transition into the professional world of Business Intelligence. From 2011 to 2013 (2 years) Greater Philadelphia AreaIntern - I.T. Department @ As an intern at Elizabethtown Area High School, I learned a lot of fundamentals behind the hardware that is utilized in the IT field. I also learned a lot of the fundamentals behind what makes a computer "tic". This became imperative for my later years as I had to refine code to better "speak" to the computer. This foundational understanding allowed me to succeed, professionally, much more quickly than many of technologically inclined friends.
Servers are expensive, especially if you multiply them. I couldn't really afford that. You know how it is. From 2008 to 2009 (1 year) Elizabethtown,PA
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension