Results-driven software engineer with a proven track record of 9+ years of experience leveraging expertise in Java tools and technologies to build and deploy web applications that support day-to-day business operations. Leverage strong object oriented programming and analysis skills to identify and translate user needs and business requirements into value-added IT solutions. Possess a breadth and depth
Results-driven software engineer with a proven track record of 9+ years of experience leveraging expertise in Java tools and technologies to build and deploy web applications that support day-to-day business operations. Leverage strong object oriented programming and analysis skills to identify and translate user needs and business requirements into value-added IT solutions. Possess a breadth and depth of experience using open source frameworks such as EtQ Reliance, Spring, Hibernate to successfully implement enterprise systems within production environments. Support the entire software development lifecycle to ensure the on-time completion of high-quality deliverables that meet and exceed both client and business expectations. Areas of expertise include:
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Project Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Agile & Scrum Development Extreme & Object Oriented Programming
- System Design, Testing & Implementation
- Troubleshooting Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Team Building & Leadership
- JAVA Object Oriented programming (J2SE)
- Developing & testing server-side app. based on J2EE component Model
- Developing Servlet, JSPs, Custom tags in accordance with the MVC
- Application servers Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, WebShpere
- AJAX technology in developing Asyn. server-side web app
- Proficient in database development: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL
- Java Development Tools JUNIT, Maven, ANT, CVS, SVN, Log4J
- Developing IDEs (Eclipse, NetBeans, WebSphere)
- Experience in development using Spring, Hibernate, JPA, RMI, JMS, JNI
- Experience in development using EJB 2.1 with WebLogic.
- Strong in OOA/OOD, UML modeling, J2EE patterns
- Experience in XML, XML-schemas, DTD, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM
- EtQ Reliance framework (Audit, CAPA, Injury, Risk, Change Management, Deviation, Document Control, JSA, Inspection, Complaints, …etc)
Sr. Java Developer (EtQ Reliance Consultant) @ United Airlines one of largest Airlines in world and the headquarter in Chicago
doing a merge applications between United and Continental in Safety and Security department and we used a EtQ Reliance as framework.
- Develop EtQ Reliance® configurations to satisfy the our frame Quality Management System.
- Business Analyst and Requirements gathering
- Meet with stakeholders and give them updates with the project status.
- Strong Project Management skills to subdue in projects' success.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Presenting proposals to clients
- Working closely with developers (and review their work) and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Providing training to users of a new system
- Train the internal support team to help the system end users
- Configured LDAP, multi office integration templates types, Connection Profiles (for Data integration).
- Do promotions between Test, QA and Production environments.
- Find solutions for complicated cases.
- Use Java, EtQ Script, Python, Java Script, JSP, CSS, and Oracle DB. From September 2011 to Present (4 years 4 months) Greater Chicago AreaSoftware Engineer @ Wells Fargo one of largest banking and financing services holding company,.
Working on a developing a new mortgage system serve multiple locations using Java/JSP/GWT/EJBS/Web Services. From May 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 5 months) Des Moines, Iowa AreaJ2EE Developer @ MIG Solutions part of MIG Bank in Swiss (www.migbank.com); it’s a development software company that builds state-of-the-art real-time trading platforms for banks and brokers.
Served as a Java Programmer within the new software development department of MIG Bank in Jordan. Supported the entire lifecycle of a project involving the development of a Forex trading platform built using Java J2SE, J2EE, JMS, JPA, JNI and EJBs. Coordinated the design and implementation of a User Interface (UI) platform for the MIG Xstream trading system. Created a trade-tracing tool using GWT to facilitate the monitoring of trade transactions. Performed thorough unit tests to identify and resolve source code issues prior to system implementation within the production environment.
· Streamlined the software development lifecycle after securing management buy-in to implement Agile and Scrum development methodologies as well as Eclipse, SVN and Maven development tools.
· Recommended using Java-based Mule ESB to ensure the seamless integration between the new Forex trading platform and MIG Bank’s legacy systems.
· Played an integral role in building MIG Solutions’ team of qualified software engineers by providing assistance with staffing and recruitment efforts. From July 2009 to May 2010 (11 months) Software Engineering J2EE @ Integrant Inc. (www.integrantinc.com) provides custom software development and IT outsourcing services in California – San Diego.
· Improved the accuracy of a telemarketing client’s lead generation activities, increasing their lead conversion rate from 20% to 60% after recommending the integration of Business Intelligence (BI) and data warehousing technologies with the newly developed CRM system.
· Met and exceeded client and business expectations by ensuring the on-time development and implementation of the new and improved CRM enterprise system.
· Successfully developed ZipWeb.com – the propriety website of internet marketing company, eBridge, Inc. – which serves as a search engine that helps local businesses gain targeted exposure to potential clients online. From September 2008 to July 2009 (11 months) Web Developer @ EtQ (www.etq.com) is the leading Enterprise Quality and Compliance Management Software for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration, EtQ Corporate Headquarters in New York.
Worked on all aspects of a project involving the improvement of EtQ Reliance, a web-based enterprise system for quality, compliance and environmental health and safety management. Liaised with end-users to identify and translate their needs and requirements into a value-added solution. Utilized Java J2EE, Python, JDBC, JUnit, HTML, Ajax, Tomcat and RMI to build and deploy applications using the Reliance framework. Performed unit tests to fix bugs prior to system implementation within the production environment.
· Improved the appearance and user-friendliness of the EtQ Reliance UI by rebuilding a test model with JQuery support during the software R&D phase allotted by the company.
· Secured management approval to implement the newly proposed changes on all EtQ software models. From November 2006 to September 2008 (1 year 11 months)
Master Degree, Computer Science @ MUM University From 2010 to 2013 Master Degree, Computer Science @ Jami'at Al-Balqa Al-Tatbiqiyya From 2007 to 2009 BSc Degree, Computer Science @ Jami'at Al-Balqa Al-Tatbiqiyya From 2003 to 2006 Anas Obeidat is skilled in: JDBC, Java Enterprise Edition, Tomcat, Hibernate, Servlets, Eclipse, JSP, Web Services, Spring, Agile Methodologies, Java, EJB, AJAX, XML, Design Patterns
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension