Overview:Newcastle NeuroHealth was founded by clinical neuropsychologists Dr Melissa Grogan and Dr Amee Baird who each have over a decade experience in conducting clinical neuropsychological assessment and cognitive rehabilitation to individuals with neurological or psychiatric conditions.
Services offered include:
- Comprehensive neuropsychological assessment (e.g. attention, processing speed, memory, language, visual-spatial skills and higher-level executive functions)
- Medico-legal neuropsychological assessments
- Brief cognitive assessment to assist with decisions about driving
- Assessment of intellectual functioning (IQ only, and adaptive functioning, if required)
- Assessment of decision making capacity (for finances, accommodation and health care needs)
- Counselling sessions for adjustment to brain injury or disease
- Cognitive rehabilitation (e.g. providing strategies to assist with memory difficulties)
Further information about our services can be found on our website www.newcastleneurohealth.com.au
Referrals are accepted by phone, email, fax, post or online enquiry form.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information or wish to discuss a referral.
We look forward to being of assistance.
205 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300
Tel 02 4929 4181 | Fax 02 4929 6158