IT project manager since October 2011 at BDSI, which is a subsidiary of the French Banking group Bnp Paribas located in Morocco and recently certified ‘CMMI for services ‘level 3, my mission is to manage project through all phases from strategic framing requirements, analysis of the solution, design and estimate to development using mainframe technologies in particular
IT project manager since October 2011 at BDSI, which is a subsidiary of the French Banking group Bnp Paribas located in Morocco and recently certified ‘CMMI for services ‘level 3, my mission is to manage project through all phases from strategic framing requirements, analysis of the solution, design and estimate to development using mainframe technologies in particular (Cobol MVS : z/OS – Pacbase – Jcl – Cics – Db2…) until delivering a software that satisfies customer requirements and maintenance in the warranty period.
During my career I have had the chance to be part of two teams, one works on regulatory project made by the central bank and the other take over all subject in relation with banking product, package, chequebook and savings product, this mobility and dynamism helps me to get familiar with large information systems and to learn a lot about the banking world.
Ambitious, motivated and dynamic, undertake the missions and achieve objectives assigned to me, that's my commitment.
IT Project manager in the integration and deployment department at BDSI @ • Assistance in drafting specifications.
• Carrying out functional and technical studies, estimating costs and planning the project’s schedule.
• Management risk and impact assessment.
• Writing functional and technical specifications.
• Development of solutions (Batch Processing and transactional TP) using mainframe technologies (COBOL, Pacbase, JCL, CICS, Db2).
• Develop and execute technical and operational acceptance of the solution.
• Documenting solutions and training of end-users.
• Supporting customers (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Martinique, Guyana, Guadeloupe, Reunion, New Caledonia, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Mali, Guinea, and Gabon) during all project’s phases.
• Monitoring and maintenance of the project within the warranty period. From October 2011 to Present (4 years 3 months) Graduation project @ Participation in design and development of an information system that will first be enable to manage the human resources of the company and become after a marketable product.
Engineer's Degree, Computer engineering @ Mohammadia School of engineering From 2008 to 2011 Ahmed Hamidi is skilled in: Java Enterprise Edition, Business Intelligence, Project Management, Oracle, Mainframe, UML, Team Management, PL/SQL, Java, Business Analysis, PMO, SQL, Hibernate, COBOL, Pacbase
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension