Global Procurement Sr. Coordinator @ PepsiCo - Frito Lay
Payables Coordinator @ Cadbury plc
Deductions Analyst @ Coca-Cola Enterprises
BS, Accounting and Business/Management @
Enterprising, hard-working and experienced Finance Procurement specialist known for accuracy, ability to stay on target in changing multi-task work environments, and results oriented with focus on customer retention and satisfaction. Professional career spans 10 years of experience in the sales, customer service, finance/accounting, and purchasing industries. Internally, has managed Business and People results exceedingly well throughout 5
Enterprising, hard-working and experienced Finance Procurement specialist known for accuracy, ability to stay on target in changing multi-task work environments, and results oriented with focus on customer retention and satisfaction. Professional career spans 10 years of experience in the sales, customer service, finance/accounting, and purchasing industries. Internally, has managed Business and People results exceedingly well throughout 5 year career at PepsiCo. Backed by solid credentials (BS in Business Management) and proficiencies in SAP and Oracle systems, Business Objects, as well as MS Office Suite.
Key Skills include:
• Accounts Payable Processes Management
• Invoices/Expense Reports/Payment Transactions
• Graphic Design
• Project Management
• SAP/Oracle SME
• Webmaster Administration
• Accrual Accounting
• Business Objects Reporting
• Spreadsheets & Accounting Reports
Global Procurement Sr. Coordinator @ Currently handle daily Finance Procurement processes; process supplier requests; SAP Buyer for FLNA Legal, Growth Ventures, and Starfleet; Responsible for On-boarding Frito Lay planning managers on purchasing procedures for Supply Chain Finance.
• Field 100 calls and 400+ emails per period regarding SAP and Oracle purchases from requisition to payment for FLNA end users.
• Designed over 20 PowerPoint training decks and manuals detailing numerous system processes and business process procedures in relation to reporting, accrual accounting, and purchase order creation.
• Created Reporting Roadmap, an online document that informs the field when to run various reports and what financial system to utilize for accurate results.
• Participated in Accounts Payable Lean Six Sigma project to improve invoice processing efficiency that produced $12K in savings.
• Headed department computer inventory project analyzing EOS charges for all computer related equipment within Purchasing, updated data from all current department employees and reduced expense by $10K annually.
• Effectively communicate with buyers and requisitioners regarding workflow issues and serve as a liaison between the field and AP to ensure parked/blocked items are resolved timely. From January 2007 to Present (9 years) Payables Coordinator @ Brought in while AP coordinator was on LOA. Contract extended for 6 months due to ability to learn new roles in short amount of time. Developed rapport with Canadian buyers amidst substantial restructuring of Shared Service department.
• Served as a liaison between requisitioners, buyers, and vendors to advise and eliminate Parked/Blocked report issues.
• Collaborated with managers, purchasers, and vendors to ensure correct pricing and shipment quantities for confectionary products.
• Processed 70+ invoices daily in SAP, ensuring 3-way match, and audited 50 invoices daily entered by junior processor. Developed training materials and taught Cadbury outsourcing team all processes for AS400 and SAP systems prior to transition to India. From June 2006 to December 2006 (7 months) Deductions Analyst @ •Reviewed all applicable deductions within HEB portfolio to ensure accurate pricing and billing.
•Researched vendor activity and invoices through SAP system to identify and resolve short pay issues.
•Prepared deductions to be processed and collected by collections team within specified time. From January 2006 to March 2006 (3 months) Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Master of Business Administration (MBA) @ Texas A&M University-CommerceBS, Accounting and Business/Management @ Barry University From 1998 to 2003 Zedric Bordelon is skilled in: Project Management, Procure-to-Pay, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Training, Oracle Financial, Sales&Marketing, LSS, SAP, Procurement, Analysis, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension