Sales and Marketing Analyst @ Magic Software is a technology and services company that aims to enhance the education and technology sector through delivering interactive, digital, mobile content and technology solutions. We have worked in the education sector for over two decades and as such know what it takes to help educators, publishers and other content producers
Sales and Marketing Analyst @ Magic Software is a technology and services company that aims to enhance the education and technology sector through delivering interactive, digital, mobile content and technology solutions. We have worked in the education sector for over two decades and as such know what it takes to help educators, publishers and other content producers reach their end users.
Magic employs over 450 experts who are in charge of creating content, cloud platforms, digital infrastructure and do so with pedagogy and learning efficacy in mind. We are looking to make your content interactive, discoverable, user friendly and adaptive and have tools built specifically for these purposes.
From eBook creation to software solutions, cloud platform services, QA Testing and more, Magic Software has the tools and experts to deliver on all fronts and form lasting , mutually beeficial partnerships with all its clients From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Greater New York City AreaClient Retention and Engagement Manager @ From August 2014 to January 2015 (6 months) Financial Markets Intern @ During my senior year in college I worked at one of India’s leading private equity firms where I
- helped analyze businesses for investment purposes
- Used Bloomberg programs and data analysis to present finding sound investment opportunities in BPO
- Presented peer benchmarking reports and recommendations to leadership before a key meeting with a prospective client
- Carried out accounting and data analysis work on a multitude of firms and through doing so estimated stock value movements and future outlook and profitability From January 2013 to February 2014 (1 year 2 months) Market Research Intern @ - Worked as a consultant for companies such as Burberry, Target, K-Mart, ONGC
- Aided in streamlining costs, helping with integration across countries and outsourcing services
- Produces reports that were sent to client companies as well as government bodies, including reports on the economic salience of The Affordable Health Care Act, or ’Obamacare’
- Used Bloomberg terminal data to analyze operational strength o firms and provide relevant recommendations From June 2013 to August 2013 (3 months) Risk Analysis Intern @ Worked with the Capital Markets team at the world’s largest BPO.
- Produced daily reports on return on highly leveraged loans and restructuring deals
- Presented on the same using data collected and analyzed by using Bloomberg Terminal
- Attended and contributed in weekly meetings, including two presentations on the US fiscal cliff
- Forecasted loan defaults for the 4 years following 2012 and prepared reports on the same From June 2012 to August 2012 (3 months) Gurgaon, India
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Economics @ Colby College From 2010 to 2014 Pathways International School From 2008 to 2010 Zayn Lohit is skilled in: Economics, Research, Strategic Consulting, Sales Operations, Sales, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Loan Origination, Leveraged Finance, Lead Generation, New Business Development, Data Analysis, Marketing Strategy, Consulting, Pre-sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension