High School, General Studies, 12 @
C.K. Mc Clatchy High School
I have over 13 years of account management and sales experience in a business to business environment. Great oral and written communication skills. I have the ability to work well on my own or in a team setting. I am a veteran of the United States Air Force. My objective is to find an account management position
I have over 13 years of account management and sales experience in a business to business environment. Great oral and written communication skills. I have the ability to work well on my own or in a team setting. I am a veteran of the United States Air Force. My objective is to find an account management position that I can utilize my skills and help my future employer obtain its goals.
Account Manager @ Manage school district accounts, market insurance, annuity/financial products and section 125 administration to the educational community. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Route Sales Representative @ • Call on assigned accounts and store management to maintain relationships and solve customer issues
• Solicit new business within the route territory
• Partner with accounts to implement marketing promotions for mutual benefit
• Order product and service assigned accounts with optimal distribution
• Partner with other Route Sales Representatives to create alignment in account chains
• Contribute and participate as part of a District Sales team.
• Analyze account sales data to achieve optimal distribution of product to achieve sales goals and minimize stale and related expenses.
• Sell displays to drive incremental sales
• Racks set according to guidelines
• Execution of promotions
• Conduct daily route settlement procedures to account for all products, invoices and cash.
• Develop and implement strategies for increasing market share.
• Provide route structure recommendations to District Management to assure optimum effectiveness.
• Being a champion for change and innovation initiatives.
• Additional duties as assigned. From September 2007 to March 2015 (7 years 7 months) Sacramento, California AreaRoute Sales Representative @ Obtain new distribution within assigned territory of entire HBC portfolio and support with POS to ensure pull through from the shelf
Prepare for account call by having sell sheets, pricing, POS and cold samples
Build/maintain relationships with store managers/receivers, distributor management and distributor reps
Educate distributors’ sales representatives and newly hired FSR personnel as required on product knowledge and Company sales methodologies, procedures and current promotions. Communicate daily with distributor reps
Attend and participate in distributor meetings on a regular basis and arrive early to network with management and reps
Coordinate new distributor launches and crew drives
Set up and conduct distributor rep ride-alongs
Domination in terms of space, absolute first and taking space from competition
Stock shelves, set shelves for more space and build or clean up existing displays
Attend/set up promotions/demos such as visiting accounts during special promos/events for brand awareness in and outside of an assigned territory
Provide reports on day-to-day sales activities and results as required by the Company, and provide necessary back-up to support sales and bonus program objectives
Comply with Company initiatives and policies, including the Company’s Vehicle and Driver Safety Policy
Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time From October 2005 to September 2007 (2 years) Sacramento, California AreaMedical Logistics @ Performs and manages preparation and maintenance of manual and mechanized accountable medical materiel records, and requisitioning, receiving, storing, issuing, safeguarding and accounting for supplies and equipment. Processes and monitors requests for contracts. Implements and directs medical materiel activities for inventory control, accounting, financial planning, and management of supplies and equipment. Preforms and monitors computer operations. From April 2001 to April 2005 (4 years 1 month)
Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration and Management, General @ California State University-Sacramento From 2012 to 2017 High School, General Studies, 12 @ C.K. Mc Clatchy High School From 1995 to 1998 Zachary Parr is skilled in: Sales Management, Sales Operations, Account Management, Quality Assurance, Budget Management, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Account Reconciliation, Customer Retention, Process Improvement, Project Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension