My goal is to connect people with technologies that drive growth and provide realizable value for their organizations. I thrive in the constantly changing and dynamic world of Silicon Valley, and hyper-growth companies. The best part of my job is being able to help form partnerships between disruptive and industry changing solutions, and companies that never settle
My goal is to connect people with technologies that drive growth and provide realizable value for their organizations. I thrive in the constantly changing and dynamic world of Silicon Valley, and hyper-growth companies. The best part of my job is being able to help form partnerships between disruptive and industry changing solutions, and companies that never settle for the status quo.
When I'm not at work, I love to read up on technology and emerging businesses. Cooking is a passion of mine that is second only to my love of finding a great new restaurant to do the cooking for me. Mountain biking is my outdoor escape, and cars are what I dream about. Otherwise, friends and family are always close by.
Enterprise Account Executive @ Watch productivity soar with the tool loved by over 300 million users. Let team members instantly sync and share data on any device, so they can work together from anywhere. Dropbox for Business makes data access safe, reliable, and fast. And with powerful admin controls, IT can protect information both inside and outside your organization. Break the cycle of training sessions, support tickets, and lost productivity. Give employees the solution they know, and free IT — and your team — to get work done.
Everything you love about Dropbox — with more storage, more security, and more power. From November 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaInvestor @ Come on down and watch the game! On the corner of Bush and Divisadero in Lower Pac Heights http://www.thesfac.com From April 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) san franciscoAccount Executive - Major Accounts @ From May 2014 to August 2014 (4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAccount Executive @ DocuSign is the global standard for electronic signature and the eSignature transaction management leader. Our cloud based electronic signature platform helps companies and individuals securely collect information, automate data workflows and sign anything, anywhere, anytime, on any device. DocuSign automates manual, paper-based processes allowing you to manage all aspects of documented business transactions, including identity management, authentication, digital signature, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation and storage. With hundreds of integrations – including Box, DropBox, Google Drive, Microsoft and Salesforce.com – DocuSign’s embedded eSignature functionality makes it easy to sign online documents in the places you already work.
192% Q1'13 plan
Blue Glove Knockout Award winner From January 2013 to April 2014 (1 year 4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSenior Account Executive @ LinkedIn is the world's largest professional networking site, which allows members to create business contacts, exchange valuable information, search for jobs, gain crucial corporate insight, find potential clients, share best practices, and much more.
I work on the LinkedIn Corporate Solutions Team which provides corporate hiring departments a strategic partner and superior access to millions of candidates, exclusive productivity/collaboration tools, media services, premium service/support, and dedicated training resources to help your company achieve your hiring goals. On a daily basis I have the opportunity to work with businesses of all different sizes across a wide array of industries to help them develop and deploy solutions enabling them to leverage the world's largest professional audience.
107% of FY'12 plan From July 2012 to January 2013 (7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAccount Executive @ 2011 Achievements:
148% of FY'11 plan
#1 U.S. Corporate SMB rep in December '11
LinkedIn Club Trip 2011
164% of 1Q'12 plan
129% of 2Q'12 plan
qualified for "135 at the half" trip From August 2011 to June 2012 (11 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSales Development Team Lead @ Was in charge of a team of 4 Sales Development Specialists that supported a SMB AE Team. As the communication link between the field office and our team, I was responsible for getting critical information to everyone quickly and efficiently. My job was also to develop and share best practices, be in charge of addressing any situations and answer any questions that arise, communicate to management the status and forecast of the team, help each team member deliver results, and make sure all team members were continuing to learn and develop their own skill set for their next role.
Helped to continually on-board & train new hires, as well as working with management to develop and roll-out standardized procedures for the entire sales development team.
Team Achievements (July 2011):
- Created over $790,000 in pipeline
- Achieved over 119% of plan
- Delivered 159 net new business opportunities From July 2011 to July 2011 (1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaSales Development Specialist @ Connected small and medium sized businesses with the correct people at LinkedIn to facilitate a partnership and growth for both organizations. As the front line in introducing LinkedIn Corporate Solutions to thousands of organizations, I am tasked with quickly demonstrating our value proposition to potential partners. Specifically my tasks include:
- Creating opportunities by spreading the LinkedIn message
- Delivering high quality leads to the SMB team in Chicago
- Driving increased revenue and bottom-line results for the LCS business unit
- Adding, updating, and maintaining data in SFDC, ensuring integrity
- Collaborate with my team to develop best practices and strategies
Additionally (and my favorite part about LinkedIn) is the constantly changing environment where everyday presents new tasks and challenges. It is a privilege to be in an environment where there is so much growth and I am regularly given the ability to work and collaborate with people outside of my defined role.
Achievements and Recognition:
- LCS "Rockstar" (March 2011)
- over 110% of plan (1H 2011) From November 2010 to June 2011 (8 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAccount Executive @ Ricoh Business Solutions is an international company with best-in-class offerings in the document printing, processing, and workflow industry. The suite of solutions I provided to clients included hardware along with software; and the consultative approach I took enabled me to drive down costs and improve daily workflow performance by evaluating the clients current business practices.
Key responsibilities included:
- Maintain and expand the relationships with current customer base
- Prospect and acquire new business within a designated geographic territory
- Qualify, evaluate, propose, and negotiate business with clients
- Analyze clients' business needs and develop holistic solutions for their problems
- Perform duties essential to maintaining a successful customer base
Achievements and training:
- completion of 1-week course on salesforce.com
- completion of 2-week "Professional Sales Essentials" course
- delivered over 130% of plan during tenure From June 2010 to November 2010 (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaIntern @ The local branch of The American Bar Association. I worked with a team to help launch a new initiative (called "Lawline SLO") to provide people without access to sufficient legal representation pro bono legal service and advice. From June 2009 to September 2009 (4 months) San Luis Obispo, California AreaExecutive Intern/Editorial Assistant @ A print and online publication specializing in environmentally friendly cars, as well as the clean energy industry. As the personal intern for the editor/publisher, I helped coordinate logistics and events. I also compiled and reported on primary data, conducted analysis of data, made recommendations for new initiatives being pursued, and assisted in the development of features for the magazine. From August 2008 to December 2008 (5 months) San Luis Obispo, California AreaPromotions Associate @ I was responsible for executing promotional events that represented the radio stations themselves and sponsorship partners. From January 2008 to June 2008 (6 months) San Luis Obispo, California AreaStreet Teamer/Promotions Assistant @ I was responsible for executing promotional events for many of their local radio stations. From June 2007 to December 2007 (7 months) San Luis Obispo, California Area
BA, Political Science; International Affairs. Minor; Business Administration @ California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo From 2007 to 2010 Cuesta College From 2005 to 2007 Zach Vidibor is skilled in: Talent Acquisition, Solution Selling, Team Leadership, Salesforce.com, Sales Operations, LinkedIn, Business Analysis, SaaS, Social Media, New Business Development, Talent Management, Recruitment Advertising, Web 2.0, Recruitment/Retention, Customer Experience, HR Consulting, HR Transformation, HR Solutions, Consultative Selling, HR Strategy, DocuSign, eSign, Document Automation, Document Management, Workflow Management, Workflow Applications, Enterprise Software, Selling, HRIS, Online Marketing, Lead Generation, Online Advertising, Management, Cold Calling, Training, Recruiting, Sales