We are the number one managed cloud company. Everything we offer is managed.
Rackspace Hosting is the world’s leading specialist in hosting and cloud computing. The San Antonio-based company provides Fanatical Support® to its customers, across a portfolio of IT services, including Managed Hosting and Cloud Computing. Rackspace is also the founder of OpenStack™, an open source
We are the number one managed cloud company. Everything we offer is managed.
Rackspace Hosting is the world’s leading specialist in hosting and cloud computing. The San Antonio-based company provides Fanatical Support® to its customers, across a portfolio of IT services, including Managed Hosting and Cloud Computing. Rackspace is also the founder of OpenStack™, an open source cloud platform with broad industry support, designed to offer cloud consumers greater choice. For more information, visit www.rackspace.com.
Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, we manage more than 59,000 servers from our various centers in Europe, Asia and North America. However, for our employees the organization is much more than a product offering – it’s a culture.
Learn about the Rackspace culture at www.rackertalent.com/culture
Technical Recruiter @ Metrics driven recruiting efforts focused in Network Security through iCims platform. Identify, qualify and disqualify candidates in support of international Cloud Computing teams. Execute strategy and delivery on 12-17 requisitions simultaneously.
● Provide full life cycle recruiting for all levels of Rackspace positions.
● Operate on a metrics driven strategy for goals and success. (# of contacts per day, of those how many move to a phone screen, of those how many are invited for onsite interviews, of those how many offers are extended.) Used this model for setting daily goals and strategy to ensure success and hold efforts accountable.
● Target 50+ potential candidates per day, typically half would be sourced successfully, 12 would participate in a technical phone screen, 2-5 would be considered for onsite interviews.
● Successfully recruit and hire a team of 10 network security professionals, including management, for a brand new team in Australia.
● Ensure that hiring goals are met while providing a qualified and diverse candidate pool that fits into Rackspace's service oriented culture.
● Partner with hiring managers and teams to ensure preparedness during the interview process and ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
● Initiate and manage the candidate screening, interview and offer process while making sure that all parties have a positive recruitment experience.
● Provide continuous follow-up with internal customers to confirm that staffing plans and hiring needs are met.
● Keep accurate records in the Applicant Tracking System iCims.
● Source candidates through networking, internet postings, database mining, deep web search and complex boolean, LinkedIN Recruiter, Connectifier, GitHub, etc.
● Compile and update reports for job openings, hires and post-hire summaries for hiring managers. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Account Manager Technical Recruiter @ Managed the training and development of a technical recruiting team within the network infrastructure skill set based on a metrics-driven strategy and daily goals.
● Met with C-Level employees and directors to help understand IT initiatives, forecast, and talent needs.
● Primary clients included Scott and White, Hanger, St. David’s, Lakeway Regional, Seton, and medical labs.
● Was responsible for developing and managing recruiters locally and globally for metrics including delivering effective sourcing strategies, candidate screenings, managing a network of technical professionals
● Operated on a metrics driven strategy for goals and success. (# of contacts per day, of those how many move to a phone screen, of those how many are invited for onsite interviews, of those how many offers are extended.) Used this model for setting daily goals and strategy to ensure success and hold efforts accountable.
● Guided recruiting team to target 50+ potential candidates per day.
● Utilized Salesforce for primary CRM tool and documentation
● Operated Field Glass, IQNavigator, and other talent applicant tracking systems to submit candidates to clients
● Used SharePoint as document management system for internal documents such as contracts and Master Service Agreements across TEKsystems enterprise
● Performed full life cycle recruitment from qualifying clients' staffing needs, to implementing sourcing strategies to find passive candidates through proprietary database, LinkedIn and CareerBuilder
● Advised hiring managers on market trends, retention plans, employee value propositions, salaries and workforce planning
● Improved clients' time to hire, provide metrics, reduce cost, and increase the quality of their candidate pool
● Developed talent sourcing strategies to achieve a daily goal
● Created RFIs and RFPs for clients requesting IT services
● Scheduled internal interviews, participate in University career fairs and drive diversity and inclusion efforts From September 2014 to June 2015 (10 months) Technical Recruiter @ Recruited a wide range of talent including .NET, J2EE Java, Android / iOS developers, digital media designers, quality assurance, business analysts, project managers, director level and above management.
● Operated on a metrics driven strategy for daily goals and success. (# of contacts per day, of those how many move to a phone screen, of those how many are invited for onsite interviews, of those how many offers are extended.) Used this model for setting daily goals and strategy to ensure success and hold efforts accountable.
● Targeted 50+ potential candidates per day, typically half would be sourced successfully, 12 would participate in a technical phone screen, 4-6 would be considered for onsite interviews, average of 2 offers extended from our clients.
● Matched candidates' strengths with clients' requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates
● Highly experienced in engaging the "passive" candidate
● Negotiated wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gained a commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements
● Completed necessary pre-employment processes including: I-9s, work authorization forms, reference checks, background and drug tests
● Managed contract employees while on assignment; assessed and investigated contractor related problems, and administered performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
● Worked with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and clients' staffing requirements
● Communicated with peers by sharing recruiting "best practices" and providing accurate, thorough documentation on applicant tracking systems (ATS/CTS) and other documentation tools
● Maintained relationships with industry contacts to provide exemplary customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads From July 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 3 months) Austin, Texas AreaRecruiting Manager @ L.C. Personnel is a staffing company based out of Cedar Park, TX, who is in direct support and totaling over 200 branches around the country. L.C. Personnel focuses on attracting and retaining talent for oil and gas customers in the gulf coast such as Exxon, Devon, Marathon, and Schlumberger.
● Increased new clients for company via direct selling of temporary services to local oil businesses.
● Developed and managed sourcing strategies to attract specific O&G talent.
● Operated and coached a metrics driven strategy for sourcing qualified candidates.
● Targeted 50+ potential candidates per day.
● Direct oversight of office manager duties and coaching.
● Approved all billing invoices distributed to our local and national clients.
● Maintained and supported positive relationships with our payroll employees and clients.
● Approved payroll issued to employees. From June 2012 to September 2013 (1 year 4 months) Beaumont/Port Arthur, Texas Area
Texas State University-San Marcos Xavier Sidatt is skilled in: Recruiting, Interviews, Temporary Placement, Screening, Management, Program Management, Staff Augmentation, Networking, Outsourcing, Quality Assurance, Employee Benefits, Consulting, Contract Recruitment, Internet Recruiting, Staffing Services
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension