Manager - Public Relations & Communication @ Jaguar Land Rover
Manager - Public Relations & Communication @ Audi India
Associate - Talent Engagement @ Reliance Retail
Masters in Business Administration, Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration @
Institute of Technology & Management
I am a Public Relations & Communication professional who firmly believes that once you connect with people on an emotional and intellectual level, you strike a cord with them. The entire foundation of my work is to enhance relationships with media professionals on a professional level and execute, manage, organise experiential events to help promote the brand.
I am a Public Relations & Communication professional who firmly believes that once you connect with people on an emotional and intellectual level, you strike a cord with them. The entire foundation of my work is to enhance relationships with media professionals on a professional level and execute, manage, organise experiential events to help promote the brand. It is pertinent to emotionally associate with the brand and respect its rich heritage. My endeavour has always been to enrich my expertise in brand management and people relation skills. I rather build relationships with integrity than 'network' with any concealed agenda.
Manager - Public Relations & Communication @ Maximize utilisation of press fleet
1. Conducting media test drives nationally
2. Conducting experiential/travel drives
Dealer PR Activities:
1.Regional media events and drives
Media monitoring and analysis: ROI, MAV etc
PR & Corporate Communication
1. Drafting press notes/releases/ media responses
2. Reviewing briefing documents
3. Supporting Social media with PR content
Build connections with opinion formers in India automotive,
business and lifestyle media:
1. Schedule media rounds with editors of auto, business, lifestyle magazines, TV
Channels, mainlines and financials
Product Launch PR Activities:
1. Conducting Press conference for a static product launch
2. Conducting exclusive Business and Auto media interactions pre/post the launch with the company spokesperson
3. Conducting a Product launch media drive
4. Coordinating & managing international events
1. Handling media questions and responding appropriately
PR agency Coordination:
1. MIS for reports and updates
2. Coordinating for global/India events
3. Target media list, media profiles and invitations.
3. Ensuring that the agency presents strategic plans to leverage PR in India for Jaguar
and Land Rover
4. Coordinating with the PR agency on media analysis reports
Formulating PR processes & systems, PR Budget planning
etc etc etc... From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Manager - Public Relations & Communication @ Ensuring adequate positive brand presence in the Media.
From 2009 to 2013, I received a 210% hike at Audi India.
I. Internal & External Communication:
- Preparing brand related fact sheet, corporate & product presentations for media communication.
- Compiling information and drafting, editing e-mail responses on behalf of company spokesperson
for Print media Interviews.
- Compiling information and preparing briefing document and talking points for company
spokesperson for India and international events and print & TV interviews.
- Coordinating photo shoots, Print & TV interviews with the media and PR agency.
II. Organizing & Coordinating India & International Events:
- Conceptualizing and preparing a show-flow and organizing India driving experiences, press
conferences and other national events
- Coordinating with the event agency on set-up, display, collaterals, hospitality during press
- Coordinating with the PR agency on target media list for India and international events and
- Representing Audi India at global level for International driving experiences, motor shows, world
premieres and PR managers meet.
- Media Test drive planning and coordination
- PR Support to Social media
- Accessing the financial SAP system for blocking budget for events
- On going coordination with Finance controlling team, purchase, accounts and vendors. From June 2009 to July 2013 (4 years 2 months) Associate - Talent Engagement @ From May 2006 to November 2006 (7 months) Business Development & Event Management @ - Identifying companies for strategic management training
- Presenting the training proposal to the company representative for group training program enrollment
- Co-ordinating with IVY league business school trainers on the subject of training (mainly, LSE & Cambridge)
- Event management, coordination and organization at Taj Lands End, Mumbai. From May 2005 to April 2006 (1 year)
Management Development Program, Excellence in Managerial Communication @ Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta From 2014 to 2014 Masters in Business Administration, Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration @ Institute of Technology & Management From 2007 to 2009 Mass Communication, Advertising @ S.K Somaiya From 2002 to 2005 HSC, Commerce @ K.J Somaiya From 2000 to 2002 Vrushali Deshpande is skilled in: Marketing Communications, Business Development, Marketing, Market Research, Corporate Communications, Marketing Strategy, Public Relations, Advertising, Corporate Social Responsibility, Collateral, New Business Development, Team Management, Content Writing, Online Social Networking, Key Account Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension