Global Alliance Manager - Testing Service @ Tech Mahindra
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Computer Applications @
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Currently the Head of Quality Assurance with Serviceberry Technologies. An avid writer and mentor of Software Testing and Startups. Believer of new age technologies and innovation. An Entrepreneur and Founder of a Gaming Studio and an Educational Institute. An MS Graduate in Software Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology & Science-Pilani with vast experience in IT business
Currently the Head of Quality Assurance with Serviceberry Technologies. An avid writer and mentor of Software Testing and Startups. Believer of new age technologies and innovation. An Entrepreneur and Founder of a Gaming Studio and an Educational Institute. An MS Graduate in Software Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology & Science-Pilani with vast experience in IT business handling various roles from a QA to Solution Architect and sales. Experienced and expertise in QA activities, Team management, Strategy planning, Insurance Domain Consulting, Testing R&D, Web Technologies, Pre-Sales Consulting, Solution Architecture and Business Development, Game Design, Marketing, partner management, Teaming & Alliances.
BU Head @ Serviceberry is one of the fast growing IT service organisation globally with extensive expertise around the Application performance monitoring, Infrastructure Monitoring , Automation and Service Management.
Having the deep knowledge and experience in the entire system landscape, serviceberry has ventured its journey to provide a world class Testing & Assurance services to customers across the globe. We from serviceberry focus to provide specialised testing services to our customers to ensure - Business Deployment Assurance, Business Continuity Assurance, Infrastructure Performance Monitoring, Security Testing and an unbiased precise End-to-End Root Cause Assessment.
We are a new age company who believe in “Software Testing is the process of verification & validation of a software product to certify all the expected functionalities are working as per the Business requirement to ensure an accurate, effective and efficient Business operation”. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Bengaluru Area, IndiaFounder @ An early stage start-up with the best in-class team worked day and night to produce games with most exciting gaming experience. Titip was into Mobile and web games development in both 2D and 3D on multiple genre . Our First 2D endless runner game "GreedyBros" is available at Google Play store and Apple App Store. GreedyBros was one of the Top 30 Free games in Indian android play store. We had 50000+ downloads in a month and selected as best game to play by a French publishing house.
Being the Founder & Director of titip I carried the very strong responsibility to grow it vertically and horizontally. Our wide goals and narrowed objectives were key driving factors for the growth of titip. From September 2014 to August 2015 (1 year) Global Alliance Manager - Testing Service @ A new badge in my career. An exciting & interesting position with a dream target to achieve for a financial year from License selling and service revenue. In this role I am responsible for the successful relationship between Technology & tool partner globally. My definition for the successful execution of partner business persist under the four growth levers
• Enablement & Competency
• Licensing & Services
• Joint Solutions
• Joint Marketing
Listed below are few of the global partners whom I am directly connected with – HP, IBM, Microfocus, Tricentis, Worksoft, ZAP Test, TestPlant, Microsoft etc From January 2014 to September 2014 (9 months) Consultant - Quality Assurance @ An wonderful experience to work with one of the Big4 Company in the world. In this role I was responsible for the International Business development of Software testing division at KPMG India. A short journey, but a unique journey. During this tenure with KPMG, I have played the critical role in preparing the wining solution proposal for 2 large deals, creating a strong business development plan for the financial year 2014-2015 and revamping the sales collaterals to best in class materials. From September 2013 to December 2013 (4 months) Bengaluru Area, IndiaSales (Hunting) BFSI Testing Service @ At this new roles, I am responsible for ensuring the addition of new customer base to Wipro BFSI Testing service. A risky lovely job which i always prefer to do. I will be coordinating and enabling platforms to regional sales-managers from vertical and testing to achieve the target logo counts.
The responsibilities includes:
- Understand market change and predict customer needs
- Smell & hunt opportunities
- Deliver the customized testing solutions for customer requirements
- Customer engagement and solution presentations
- On-Field discussions and customer relationship building
- Guiding internal R&D teams to design and develop solutions those are market needs
- Forecast the upcoming business need and convert it to an opportunity
- Travel & Cross-culture
- Finally the sole objective - grow like in Bull Market From December 2012 to August 2013 (9 months) Solution Architect @ More than 5 years of IT experience working with Wipro Technologies. Started my career as a Mainframe Tester and then went on handling various roles & responsibility gaining a strong knowledge that positioned me as a Solution Architect for Wipro Insurance Testing Service in the short span of time. In my current role, i am responsible to guide, analyze and help the solution development team to build new innovative solutions for Wipro Testing service that would help in enhancing the revenue, reduce the effort, increase the quality and/or make our proposals a differentiator from other competitors. From September 2010 to November 2012 (2 years 3 months) Bengaluru Area, IndiaQuality assurance Lead @ I was promoted as a "Quality assurance Lead" to handle large projects and team within a short span of time that involved in testing huge complex financial system in Mainframes and web applications.
My responsibilities includes:
- Test Estimations
- Customer Interactions
- Project management & reporting
- Metrics collections
- Projection & decision making
- Reviews and walkthroughs From October 2009 to September 2010 (1 year) Bengaluru Area, IndiaQuality Analyst @ Started my Career as a Quality Analyst in Mainframe Backend Quality Assurance. In this role, i was involved in analysing & understanding customer requirements, creating impact analysis, test artifacts design and testing of large financial systems for a leading SCM customer in US. From October 2007 to September 2009 (2 years) Bengaluru Area, India
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension