Lead Architect - Cognizant Infrastructure Services @ Cognizant
Principal Consultant - Enterprise Architecture @ Wipro
Infrastructure Architect @ Enzen
BA, ARTS @
Venu Gopal Koti is a Principal Consultant – Global Enterprise Architecture, Wipro Consulting Services’ with over fifteen years of experience reflecting in delivering high-end IT Infrastructure services globally. Executed and handled several projects in contrasting roles that range from Enterprise Architect to Technical Support and Project Management. Worked with several clients and gained the domain level experience
Venu Gopal Koti is a Principal Consultant – Global Enterprise Architecture, Wipro Consulting Services’ with over fifteen years of experience reflecting in delivering high-end IT Infrastructure services globally. Executed and handled several projects in contrasting roles that range from Enterprise Architect to Technical Support and Project Management. Worked with several clients and gained the domain level experience in Utility/Energy, Retail, Banking/Finance and Law firm sectors to name few (Dixon Store Group, CMS Cameron McKenna, and JLT Group, Institute form, Northern Gas Networks, UK Power Networks & IDFC Bank).
Possess good knowledge in ITIL, EA tools, TOGAF & Prince2 methodologies with excellent communication, Presentation skills and strong Technical skills that will make my contribution to the organization more than effective.
Worked in Multi Culture Environment for UK, US, EMEA & JAPAC Regions.
Core Technical Skill:
• OS – Windows, Unix, Linux & AIX
• Hardware – HP, Dell, SUN/Oracle, IBM ( Rack & Blade Technology with Converged & Engineered Systems )
• Networks – Cisco, Brocade, HP, LAN, WAN, MPLS, NetScaler, VPN & Juniper.
• Virtualization – VMware, OVM, Hyper-V, XenServer, Azure with Private & Public cloud.
• Storage – HP, EMC, NetApp & HDS
• Thin Client – XenApp, Wyse, HP, VMware View
• Database – Oracle, SQL, MYSQL
• MDS – SCCM, SCOM, CA UniCenter, HP SIM, Virtual Center, Solar Winds, ServiceNow, BMC.
• EA blue prints, Road-maps and IT Strategy.
• Design, Deploy and Support of Microsoft & Virtualization Cloud solutions.
• Data Center Build / Migration, Transformation including Systems Consolidation.
• DC Networks / LAN / WAN / MPLS design and optimization.
• Design Authority Board ( Create/Review the HLD & LLD in line with EA Practices )
• Project Management (Technical Governance, Vendor & Stake holders Mgmt.)
• Strong Hands on and Architecture level experience across IT Infra landscape.
Principal Consultant - Enterprise Architecture @ Responsible for IT Strategic Enterprise Consulting, Infrastructure Road Map plan, Development of Systems and execution of IT Projects. Working with Pre-Sales team to respond to RFIs, RFPs, ITT to Support / Acquire more Business.
• Working with Key Business Champions of the Clients to build the IT Strategy/Road map for new projects.
• End to End ownership of Technical projects starting from the bidding stage to project delivery.
• Evaluation of Vendors and Project Stakeholder management.
• Building of Infrastructure Architecture FrameWorks across the Domains.
• Domain level expereince on Retail/Banking/Insurance/Law Firms & Utilities.
• Identification and assessment of new and emerging technologies, products, methods and techniques based on their relevance and potential values for the clients.
• Creating & organising a Technical Workshop to demonstrate the proposed solution to the clients to meet their business expectations and requirements.
• Performing the due diligence of Client’s IT landscape to build an effective High Level Infrastructure Architecture proposal.
• Leading a Design Authority Board to agree the technical design and implement approach of project change request.
• Technical Design Documentation( High level and Low level) From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) London, United KingdomInfrastructure Architect @ • Delivered EA driven architecture consulting services, Implementation and Transition.
• Technical Design Authority - responsible for the definition, assurance and governance of solutions, ensuring they are in line with the provided requirements, Company IT standards, Architecture principals, Strategy, Roadmap and use cases.
• High Level Designs (Architecture) - Full System Architecture.
• Detailed designs (Architecture) - Component Detailed Design.
• System Physical Design (Physical infrastructure – compute, network, storage & backup, security, considering the availability/business continuity requirement of the service)
• Worked with the company IT security team to ensure solutions are in line with security standards and produce documentation outlining the security aspects of the solutions.
• Participated in proposals, creating the content and solution. Ensuring quality estimates, leveraging past data, experience.
• Sign-off of the technical solutions from security and architecture governance. From September 2010 to June 2014 (3 years 10 months) London, United KingdomWintel Operations Manager @ • Leading Wintel track in accordance with the overall objectives of the Business Operations. This includes work load management, imparting training and Motivating the staff to meet team goals.
• Support and Manage of VMware/Windows/Citrix Infra on HP, DELL Hardware and accountable and responsible to resolve the incidents ( High, Medium and Low) to meet the SLAs.
• Interactions with Project Manager, Vendors, Global Sales Team and Customer to fine tune/build the system to minimize the issues by automating the system.
• Planning and Implementation of New VM / Server Builds, Vmware & Citrix Farms and Backup Storage Solutions. From August 2008 to August 2010 (2 years 1 month) London, United KingdomTechnical Consultant @ • 3rd line support for Wintel Incidents across the technologies Windows AD, VMware, Storage & Citrix.
• Performing the Trend analysis to provide the resolution for repeating calls.
• Creating a Root Cause Analysis reports for the Critical and Incidents to provide the Corrective & Preventive actions.
• Performing Regular Server maintenance tasks, patching, AV, servers health check.
• Active participation in the presales to provide the technical inputs for proposals.
• Imparting training to 1st & 2nd line staff on the latest technologies and procedures. From August 2006 to August 2008 (2 years 1 month) Engineer System Support @ Team : (Managed Computing Services) MCS - Wintel
Role : Wintel - 3rd Level Support
• Maintaining NT/2000/2003 production servers located at sites in the EMEA region.
• Managing the Citrix Farm and maintaining & publishing the Applications Environment
Providing Support on ADS/Citrix for CSC Clients.
• Maintaining the Patch installations on Citrix and TS servers Responsible for maintaining the performance of servers which includes Windows 2000, Citrix Xpe & SQL Server 2000.
• Network connected production and testing servers using tools like Dameware, Remote Desktop and Terminal Services.
• Handling the L3 escalated calls in Active Directory, File Servers, Backup.
• Troubleshooting incident management, problem management and change management issues as per ITIL Standards.
• Interaction the onsite resources/vendors for server issues on any hardware related problems. From October 2004 to August 2006 (1 year 11 months) Hyderabad Area, IndiaNetwork Xperts Team Lead @ Job Profile:
• Handling a team of 9 across India, in training, recruitment and Deputation.
• Active member of ISO Quality Audit as Auditor.
• Installing and configuring Win2000 & 2003 Domains and clients
• Installing and configuring DHCP, DNS, WINS, DHCP Relay Agent, s/w Routers.
• Configuring different RAID levels.
• Installing & configuring MS-Exchange Server 2000 & 2003.
• Configuring Server and clients with SUS for automatic Update patches.
• Installing and configuring complete Active Directory with OU's and group policies.
• Troubleshooting and monitoring Network problems using tools like Performance Monitor, •
• System Monitor, Event viewer.
• Installing and configuring different Database, Application and Print servers.
• Taking Backup of user files as well as System State Backup.
• Configuring Group Policies in Active Directory. From August 2003 to October 2004 (1 year 3 months) Hyderabad Area, IndiaSystems Administrator @ From January 2002 to July 2003 (1 year 7 months) Sr. Customer Support Engineer @ From December 1998 to December 2001 (3 years 1 month)
Masters in Computer Applications, IT @ Madurai Kamaraj University From 2004 to 2008 BA, ARTS @ Osmania University From 1995 to 1998 Intermediate - +2, Maths Physics & Chemistry. @ Board of Intermediate Education, AP From 1993 to 1995 SSC - 10th, General @ State Board of Secondary Educatin From 1991 to 1992 Venu Koti is skilled in: ITIL, Data Center, Solution Architecture, Service Delivery, Active Directory, Citrix, Pre-sales, Virtualization, Servers, IT Service Management, VMware, Windows Server, Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, DHCP
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension