In my spare time, I work with various clients to help resolve issues as well as to further their interest in gaining an electronic footprint - both in the their locality as well as on an international level. This includes helping develop an internet marketing strategy, UI/UX tuned towards the target demographics, as well as organizing a
In my spare time, I work with various clients to help resolve issues as well as to further their interest in gaining an electronic footprint - both in the their locality as well as on an international level. This includes helping develop an internet marketing strategy, UI/UX tuned towards the target demographics, as well as organizing a team of developers to create a solution - whether simply a static website, installing and configuring a pre-built application, or making a custom application.
In the little free time I have left, I love going out on a brisk morning run followed by a coffee and a news paper or reading up on the latest innovations such as IonicFramework, AngularJS, and SailsJS.
Development Operations Engineer @ • Ownership over Jenkins and Build Environment
• Ownership over Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
• Work extensively with Amazon Environments (EC2, S3, Route53, VPC, etc)
• Work with various internal teams to deploy custom applications to clients without interruption (SaaS) From August 2015 to Present (3 months) Vancouver, Canada AreaCo Founder and Lead Developer @ Workline.ca is a user-centric job search application, with a focus on the Canadian Markets.
The stack used to build the application includes MeteorJS and MongoDB From June 2015 to Present (5 months) IT Analyst @ • Windows Devops
• Setup and Harden *nix OS's via CIS recommendations
• Manage Jenkins and Build Machines for CI
• Propose new practices/tools to improve processes
• Administrate Atlassian Confluence installation (Upgrades, backup policy, plugins, test systems, etc)
• Liaison with Corporate IT to achieve project and team goals
• Create dashboards to display application metrics (SLOC, Automated Test results and duration, application performance monitoring, build performance monitoring, etc) From December 2014 to August 2015 (9 months) Vancouver, Canada AreaApp Developer @ In charge of creating and maintaining an App form of the website. Currently published on Google Play and iTunes Store in Validation process. From July 2014 to May 2015 (11 months) Vancouver, Canada AreaIT Consultant @ • Managed a team of 6 developers / graphics designers
• Primary point of contact with Clients
• Implemented and managed both internal and external servers (AWS, Digital Ocean, Physical and Virtual machines)
• Set up and managed mailservers
• Develop development project plans and milestones From April 2014 to January 2015 (10 months) VancouverInternet Consultant @ • Created CMS to deploy and manage websites (currently 500 in system).
• Manage a team to develop web products in PHP/mySQL
• Design and Optimize new and existing website UI/UX
• Perform SEO on SprayBuilt Websites
• Social Media Management From May 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 8 months) Coquitlam, British ColumbiaSystems Administrator @ From December 2012 to March 2013 (4 months) Vancouver, Canada AreaIntern - Systems Administrator @ • Provision physical and virtual Linux/UNIX servers
• Provide Linux/UNIX support to teams within the organization
• Write Python and bash scripts.
• Work with VMWare vSphere to deploy and manage virtual infrastructure
• Create Self-Provisioning Portal for Infrastructure Tools (JIRA, SAP HANA, SAP BW, ADAPT, NIS Accounts) using Python/Django and BASH
• Monitor servers using Nagios to determine and resolve network issues (such as incorrect LACP Trunk setups) From May 2012 to December 2012 (8 months) Vancouver, Canada AreaPresident @ I manage the finances as well as the day to day expenses of the company. In addition to managing the company's day to day activities, I also take a large part in finding new customers and ensuring good relations will all of our current and past customers. I also worked with the client in order to design solutions to their problems. From June 2009 to January 2011 (1 year 8 months) Montreal, Canada Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension