Chief Creative Officer and Web Designer, Owner and sometimes Herder of Cats :o) @ Wowsers Web Design
Special Security Officer & Intelligence Analyst/Technical Writer @
Security Manager – G2, 1st Infantry Division (Fwd) @ United States Department of Defense
Associate of Arts (A.A.), General Studies @
Chief Creative Officer and Web Designer, Owner and sometimes Herder of Cats :o) @ I believe that that the small and home based businesses and non-profits are the heart and soul of our economy. The mission and vision of Wowsers Web Design is to empower small businesses and non-profits to become successful and thrive through an effective
Chief Creative Officer and Web Designer, Owner and sometimes Herder of Cats :o) @ I believe that that the small and home based businesses and non-profits are the heart and soul of our economy. The mission and vision of Wowsers Web Design is to empower small businesses and non-profits to become successful and thrive through an effective online presence. I also donate my services to grassroots non profits and help them communicate their cause effectively online. From September 2009 to Present (6 years 2 months) Tucson, ArizonaSpecial Security Officer & Intelligence Analyst/Technical Writer @ • Managed, implemented, and controlled all classified document security functions, to include the management of a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF) that stored sensitive and top secret classified information.
• Responsible for updating and implementing the Standards Practices & Procedures for accountability and safeguarding of all classified documents, effective compliance and performance of all automated information systems (AIS) security functions.
• Responsible for the research and technical writing of top secret classified documents that related to intelligence gathering devices and equipment.
• Knowledge of intelligence processes, cycle and organizations.
• Knowledge of and ability to use research tools such as library holdings, photographs, statistics, graphics and maps.
• Knowledge of the systems, procedures and methods of analyzing, compiling, reporting and disseminating intelligence data.
• Knowledge of methods of collecting and analyzing intelligence data. From July 1988 to June 1991 (3 years) Security Manager – G2, 1st Infantry Division (Fwd) @ • Developed, managed, and implemented the personal security clearance program for the 1st Infantry Division (Fwd).
• Responsible for the submission of personal security clearance investigation requests for all military and civilian personnel assigned.
• Responsible for the administration of the required bi-annual security training.
• Primary document custodian for collateral and TS/SI documents. From June 1986 to July 1988 (2 years 2 months) Goeppingen, GEIntelligence Analyst @ • Served in progressively more demanding and responsible leadership positions.
• Responsible for supervising and training up to 200 personnel.
• Evaluated data concerning subversive activities, enemy propaganda, military and political conditions in foreign countries.
• Wrote, designed, and produced lessons plans and field manuals in support of the Intelligence Center & School 96B training and the NCO Advanced Course.
• Facilitated counteraction according to familiarity with geography, cultural traditions, social, political and economic structure of Central America.
• Briefed Tactical Reconnaissance Teams on the current threat in Central America.
• Served in a broad range of assignments in the intelligence arena. Highlights of assignments include: Master Instructor/Author for the United States Army Intelligence Center and School; Senior Order of Battle Analyst for the United States Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM); and the National Cytological Representative Southern Command (NCR-SOUTH). Participated and organized several Joint Forces Training Exercises world-wide. From June 1975 to July 1986 (11 years 2 months) Worldwide
BA, Elementary Education @ University of Arizona From 1993 to 1996 Associate of Arts (A.A.), General Studies @ Cochise College From 1990 to 1993 HS Diploma @ Rancho Alamitos High School From 1971 to 1975 Valerie Ekstrom Lancaster is skilled in: Web Design, SEO, Web Content, Customer Service, Social Media Marketing, SMO, Website Development, Search Engine Submission, Search Engine Ranking, Marketing, WordPress, Microsoft Office, Employee Training, Photoshop, Grant Writing, Training, Graphic Design, Technical Writing, Adobe Creative Suite, Social Networking, Photography, Leadership, Logo Design, Brochures, Graphics, Creative Direction
Looking for a different
Valerie Ekstrom Lancaster?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension