Director, Value Stream Management @ Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson
General Manager of Operations @ Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson
Sr. Director - Supply Chain Therapeutic Area Head for Neuroscience @ The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
Faculdade de Engenharia Quimica de Lorena
Experienced leader with broad-based experience in Quality Engineering, Procurement Strategic Sourcing, Plant and Operations Management, Project Management, Supply Chain, Value Stream Management roles, with local, regional and global scope. Collaborate well with others, build strong teams and work well with people across different cultures and geographies. According to GLP 360 Degree Feedback Report, I have high sense
Experienced leader with broad-based experience in Quality Engineering, Procurement Strategic Sourcing, Plant and Operations Management, Project Management, Supply Chain, Value Stream Management roles, with local, regional and global scope. Collaborate well with others, build strong teams and work well with people across different cultures and geographies. According to GLP 360 Degree Feedback Report, I have high sense of urgency to approach goals and objectives, as well as a strong commitment to meeting and exceeding performance objectives. I have seen by others in the organization as a role model for integrity and ethical behavior.
Sr. Director - Supply Chain Therapeutic Area Head for Neuroscience @ • Responsible for overall End-to-End Supply Chain stewardship and accountability for all commercially marketed products within the Neurosciences therapeutic area. Lead a team of six Value Stream Leaders who own and drive the core value stream processes: Product Strategy (including Portfolio Rationalization process), Life Cycle Management portfolio prioritization, Product Operational Management, Issue Management, Product Stakeholder management (communication) and Product Sourcing business case.
• Responsible for the Centers of Project Implementation (project management) focused on flawless execution on Lifecycle Management global projects and End to End Product Transfers.
• Sponsor the Mature Value Stream Management Organization to further develop and mature Value Stream Leader skills and Value Stream Team operating performance; identify internal developmental opportunities and prepare for next wave of talent rotations.
• Effective member of Product Management Diversity & Inclusion team since 2014, representing Value Stream Management team and" being the voice" of Latin America culture. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) New Jersey, USADirector, Value Stream Management @ • Responsible for optimizing the supply chain performance for a set of products through end-to-end Product Ownership, focused on short acting antipsychotic portfolio. The Value Stream Leader leads cross functional teams that represents all key stakeholders of the Value Chain and has specific responsibilities in the 6 Key Value Stream Management Processes:
Product Strategy Development: development of the Supply Chain Strategic Roadmap for a Product over a 3 to 5 year strategic planning horizon.
Life Cycle Management (LCM) Projects & LCM Portfolio Prioritization: responsible to scope the Life Cycle Mgmt (LCM) Projects, to build the business cases and to drive the LCM Prioritization Governance Team to a decision to approve or reject the project.
Product Operational Management: responsible to continuously improve the supply chain performance of a product by running on a yearly base.
Issue Management: responsible for the issue resolution management of supply & quality events that are potentially impacting the supply towards the markets for all assigned products.
Stakeholder Management/Product Communication: responsible to generate product communication within the JSC Supply Chain
Product Sourcing: responsible to support the JSC Sourcing Committee with Sourcing Business Cases. From July 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 1 month) New Jersey, USAGeneral Manager of Operations @ • Responsible for Janssen Pharmaceutical Operations which supports all the J&J Pharmaceutical Business in Brazil. Value of Production of $205MM/y focused on OTC and Primary Care business corresponding sales about $700MM.
• Team consists of 370 employees including Finance, IT, Environmental & Health & Safety (EHS), Supply Chain, Business Development, Project Management, Product Development, Human Resources, Engineering, Manufacturing and Procurement.
• Main responsibility is to provide overall strategic leadership for the manufacturing location, working with the site leadership team to establish and execute short and long range goals, strategies, plans and policies. Develops and sustains a high performing organization where outstanding teamwork, product quality, plant productivity, financial management, employee engagement are part of a transformational business imperative.
• Also has the responsibility to represent JSC at the Commercial Board in Brazil. From November 2010 to July 2013 (2 years 9 months) Sao Jose dos Campos, BrazilManufacturing Director @ Based in Brazil at SJC site, responsible for Manufacturing and Supply Chain of Band-aid and Tapes focused on NA Market: 90% of total production is exported to NA, 10% for local market in Brazil and 5% for Latin America countries, including Mexico.
Also responsible for Materials Supply Planning for all Consumer manufacturing plants at SJC site such as ob*, Cotton Swabs, Sanitary Protection, Diapers, Toothbrushes, Dental Floss, Toiletries and Listerine.
Team consists of 270 wage and 30 salary with 6 direct reports including Production, Maintenance, Process Engineering and Supply Chain. From September 2009 to October 2010 (1 year 2 months) Sao Jose dos Campos, BrazilFranchise Supply Chain Director @ Responsible for consolidating the Regional Supply Chain Organization in Latin America leading some processes that would be recognized as benchmark by the key leaders of the organization such as:
• Effectively designed and led the implementation of the Complexity Management Process in Latin America across all Consumer Business Units (GBU and GMO) driving significantly step-change results: over 50% of SKU net reduction over 5 years process implementation with 255% SKU Productivity (Net Sales/SKU) improvement in the same period.
• Member of Global Complexity Management Council Process, responsible for driving the implementation of Latin America model in the other regions – Asia Pacific, USA, Canada, Europe.
• Led the PCH SKU Rationalization – threshold analysis for complexity reduction initiative with a minimum potential loss of sales.
Project Management (PMO)
• Successfully developed and implemented the Project Management Area and Process for New Products Introduction in Latin America delivering project goals (on time, at cost, full compliance for quality and hurdle rates) and effectively interacting with entire cross-functional teams.
• The process implementation was phased in 3 steps: Conversion (structure the area and get results fast for high priority projects); Consolidation (increase number of projects managed); Extension (Lead the process since concept definition until product availability in each country). Latin America process was recognized as a benchmark process by the PMO Global Council.
• Member of PMO Global Council, leading several activities as Global Metrics to be implemented across the globe considering Group of Consumer Companies. From August 2007 to August 2009 (2 years 1 month) São Jose dos Campos, BrazilFranchise Supply Chain Manager @ Supply Chain Strategy
• Effectively established the process to define the best supply chain for each business in Latin America to guarantee cost effective solution for each Business Unit (GBU and GMO countries), considering make vs. buy analysis, capital investments and alternate potential supply source (hot back up plan).
• Delivered outstanding results with the Project AQUA which is the Listerine Supply Chain Strategy by re-siting the Listerine products from EM to SJC site.
War on Cost
• Defined and implemented the War on Cost Process to fight against supply chain cost increases focusing on fewer and higher Cost Improvement Projects (CIP) aiming at WW competitiveness.
• Established a Governance Model across franchises to speed up project implementation and guarantee savings results against commitments (over than 5% of VoP by year).
Long Term Capacity Planning
• Implemented the Long Term Capacity Planning Process establishing 12 months up to 3-5 years long range planning for all J&J Franchises in LA in order to identify and analyze long term capacity constrains and demand trends to support capital investment decisions and guarantee a robust and efficient Supply Chain Excellence.
• Developed the dashboard by manufacturing plant to drive decision-making process for investments in Latin America, aligned with Long Term Marketing Strategy. From May 2003 to July 2007 (4 years 3 months) Category Group Manager @ Regional leadership to define the strategy and negotiation of Fibers, Non Wovens (including SanPro and Diapers), Chemicals and Packaging Materials. Also responsible for defining Procurement Process Regionalization (Latin America scope) as well as 6 sigma implementation in Procurement organization as black belt certified.
Global leadership for Sunscreens, including Sundown (Latin America), Neutrogena (USA), Piz Buin (Europe) and Asia (cosmetics in general)
Member of Global Procurement Teams for Surfactants, Mineral Oil and Chemicals From January 1997 to April 2003 (6 years 4 months) Supplier Development Coordinator @ Process definition for supplier selection, qualification and certification
Responsible for performing quality audits based on WW Quality Standards as well as ISO 9000 to select and approve the potential J&J suppliers. From May 1993 to December 1996 (3 years 8 months) Quality Engineering @ Responsible for new process validation and qualification, currently known as IQ/OQ/PQ.
Responsible for technical specification analysis for processes and products as well as provide technical support for new products and processes implementation focused on statistical analysis From January 1991 to April 1993 (2 years 4 months) Quality Analyist @ Chemical analysis for Dental Products, Oral Care and Cotton products. Also responsible for prepare and submit the documentation for FDA approvals for Dental products along with R&D Team. From July 1989 to December 1990 (1 year 6 months)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Operations Management and Finance @ ADMINISTRATION INSTITUTE From 2004 to 2005 university, Chemical Engineer @ Faculdade de Engenharia Quimica de Lorena From 1984 to 1988 Valeria Spechotto is skilled in: Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Project Portfolio..., Six Sigma, Cross-functional Team..., Supply Chain, Process Engineering, Validation, Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Development, Strategy, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension