Foreign Area Studies Major @
United States Air Force Academy
At Intertek, our expertise can help you gain faster, more efficient entry to virtually any market in the world. Intertek offers fast, expert and efficient product testing, inspection and certification solutions through our extensive global network of accredited laboratories. We conduct electrical safety testing to ANSI/UL, CSA, NFPA, IEC, EN and other standards, EMC testing to local
At Intertek, our expertise can help you gain faster, more efficient entry to virtually any market in the world. Intertek offers fast, expert and efficient product testing, inspection and certification solutions through our extensive global network of accredited laboratories. We conduct electrical safety testing to ANSI/UL, CSA, NFPA, IEC, EN and other standards, EMC testing to local or global requirements, benchmarking and performance testing for R&D or competitive differentiation, environmental compliance to ENERGY STAR®, RoHS, or ErP Directive (formerly EuP) requirements, and provide turnkey certification management.
We offer the ETL Mark, WH Mark and NOM in North America; the S, CE, GS, ASTA and BEAB Marks for Europe; and the CCC Mark in China, among others. Our laboratories are recognized by 30 major accreditation bodies, including OSHA (NRTL), Standards Council of Canada, IECEE, A2LA, FCC, and UKAS.
Global manufacturers of leading brands trust Intertek for faster, simpler, more cost-efficient testing and certification services.
District Sales Manager @ Responsible for 5 Account Managers covering:
Renewable Energy Sector
Home Appliances and Electronics
Information Communication Technology
Responsible for market growth through new client acquisition in the industrial/machinery complex. Daily operations include reviewing the sales funnel, identifying future opportunities and identifying gaps within current processes and procedures.
Growing each vertical through strategic partnerships and coaching of account managers to build their customer base through the consultative process.
Overall market growth through current customer retention and new opportunities through targeted marketing efforts. From January 2014 to Present (2 years) District Sales Manager @ Oversee the operations and growth of 8 locations and successfully grow the distribution foot print in Eastern OR / WA. From September 2013 to December 2013 (4 months) Territory Manager @ • Promoted within 1 year to lead market and relocated
• 2011 Presidents Council Award for attaining greater than 100% to quota achievement
• Grew distribution of products from 2 locations to 70+ in 18 months
• Achieved region’s highest budgetary monthly recurring revenue 20 out of 22 months
• Develop sales through increasing distribution points and increasing inventory flow
• Create field-level marketing to drive sales through events and field-sales teams
• Develop and execute strategic plans for all distribution channels including indirect, national retail, and retail sales
• Coach, develop and motivate 20+ direct reports to achieve individual and company From October 2011 to July 2013 (1 year 10 months) Portland, Oregon AreaIndirect Account Executive @ • Achieved greater than 100% to sales quota 11 out of 13 months
• Territory grew from 15 doors to 75 in 10 months.
• Field-level marketing experience in event planning and co-operative advertising
• Increase sales in a multi-point distribution retailer so that our product was #1 offering
• Create processes and procedures for other Account Executives to follow to ensure operational efficiency
• Daily disciplines followed to ensure operational efficiency including excel reporting, email and presentations updates. From August 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 3 months) Las Vegas, Nevada AreaIndirect Account Executive @ • Increased sales in the indirect channel from 22% of company sales to 33% in 7 months
• Actively recruit and retain new distribution for startup wireless carrier
• Train agent-owners on marketing, business planning, employee needs and products
• Created processes and procedures for the indirect channel to follow
• Strategically recruited new points of distribution to fulfill company objectives From September 2009 to July 2010 (11 months) Community Development Board @ Served on the board dealing with Housing and Urban Development Block Grant Funds. Responsible for grant applications and decision making on utilizing CDBG funds within the city on low to moderate income projects and capital improvements. Yearly budgeting and oversight of approved projects with public/private funds being used. Advised City Council on requests for funding. From January 2007 to June 2010 (3 years 6 months) President/CEO @ • Fully profitable within 6 months of operation
• Operated 2 profitable retail locations
• Inventory management with 10+ vendors
• Had 6 direct reports managed through defined processes and procedures
• Responsible for all aspects of business: marketing, finances, management and HR
• Successfully sold business during a period of acquisitions by carrier From July 2007 to August 2009 (2 years 2 months) Chairman @ Chairman of local community organization that oversaw involvement in zoning, traffic, planning and growth issues. Scheduled monthly meetings with special speakers that revolved around community issues. From 2008 to 2009 (1 year) Income Tax auditor @ Increased revenues for the State of Montana by finding falsified tax returns and assessing past tax, interest and penalties.
Understanding of tax laws and regulations and how they pertain to the federal and state level.
Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and decisions using detailed audit report
Resolve disputed audit findings with accountants and tax lawyers From June 2006 to July 2007 (1 year 2 months)
BS in Business Admin, Accounting @ Montana State University-Billings From 2001 to 2006 Foreign Area Studies Major @ United States Air Force Academy From 2001 to 2002 Uriah Edmunds is skilled in: Leadership, Management, Sales Operations, CRM, Sales, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Forecasting, Sales Management, Training, Business Development, Business Strategy, Account Management, Selling, Telecommunications
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension