Experienced sales professional with excellent work ethic driven by my competitive nature. A self-starter capable of learning fast and adapting to diverse and dynamic customer needs. Excellent communication skills with ability to develop excellent relationships with both team members and clients. Motivated and hard working professional targeting Sales/Business Development opportunities within every vertical (healthcare, construction, financial services
Experienced sales professional with excellent work ethic driven by my competitive nature. A self-starter capable of learning fast and adapting to diverse and dynamic customer needs. Excellent communication skills with ability to develop excellent relationships with both team members and clients. Motivated and hard working professional targeting Sales/Business Development opportunities within every vertical (healthcare, construction, financial services etc.)
Specialties: Software As A Service, Cloud Computing, Customer Service, Salesforce, Platform As A Service, Marketing, Sales, Prospecting
Enterprise Inside Account Executive @ Founded in 2005, Box provides a secure, scalable content-sharing platform for over 20 million users, and 225,000 businesses, including 99% of the Fortune 500. Box's dynamic, flexible content management solution lets users access and share content from anywhere, on any device – while providing IT visibility into how content moves within their organizations and beyond. Content on Box can be accessed through desktops, laptops and mobile devices, and extended to popular enterprise tools like NetSuite and Salesforce. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Major Inside Account Executive @ • Closing roll for the Majors Account Team (organizations of 1000-5000 employees in size) in the Central Region
• Selected as one of the first reps to build the new Majors Inside Account Executive (closing) team
• In second half of FY15, was the top performer on my team with 42 closed deals and $240K in ARR (220% of personal Quota) From June 2014 to February 2015 (9 months) Outbound Business Representative, Major Accounts @ • Grew pipeline and ultimately closed annual recurring revenue for the Majors Account Team in the Central Region by identifying and growing net new opportunities in Fortune 1000 accounts
• Consistent top 1% performer: Sourced over $2mm in pipeline for Midwest territory (200% of quota), sourcing 103 opportunities (161% of quota)
• Q1, Q2, and Q3 MVP Award / Top 10 Grinder Award (see description below)
• Based on merits, selected to prove-out and build the new Majors Inside Account Executive (closing) team. Over 3 months, personally closed 20 deals (213% of Quota) with $100K in ARR
• Selected as Legal Vertical focused OBR - worked with Legal Vertical Director to build out industry specific prospecting tactics and best practices From January 2014 to October 2014 (10 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSales Development Representative, Team Lead @ • 2013 SDR of the year award
• SDR Team Lead
• Consistent top team performer: qualified over $1.7 Million in realized annually recurring revenue (346% of quota), sourcing 660 opportunities (165% of quota) year to date
• Engaged in team-selling processes with Fortune 500 companies and organizations in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors
• Varied skill set from warm inbound selling to cold outbound prospecting, with strong product knowledge from qualifying customers through in every vertical (healthcare, construction, financial services etc.) From March 2013 to December 2013 (10 months) San Francisco Bay AreaTechnical Service Representative II @ • Provide sales, marketing, and customer support.
• Comfortable having highly technical conversations with MD's, NP's, PA's, and variety other healthcare professionals
• Warm and cold calling of current and prospective accounts in order to increase testing and sample volume. From January 2013 to March 2013 (3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaTechnical Service Representative @ XDx is a molecular diagnostics company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of non-invasive gene expression testing in the areas of transplant medicine and autoimmunity. The company has developed a proprietary method of utilizing gene expression in blood that provides a new tool for physicians to manage the care of heart transplant patients. From July 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaHealth Professions Peer Adviser @ • One-on-one and group counseling and communication with students concerning classes and extracurricular activities that will make them competitive applicants in all health professions.
• Educate students, classes, clubs and large groups about health careers (up to 300 people) From September 2009 to June 2011 (1 year 10 months) Editing Intern @ • Revision of undergraduate and graduate level science text books in: Organic Chemistry, Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, Physics, and Psychology.
• Worked directly with editing staff and authors to develop improved texts and novel approaches for teaching difficult material. From July 2010 to September 2010 (3 months)
Bachelor of Science, Biology @ California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo From 2006 to 2011 Santa YnezSanta Ynez HS Tyler Simpson is skilled in: Salesforce.com, Biotechnology, Microsoft Office, Molecular Biology, Cold Calling, CRM, SaaS, Social Media Marketing, Cloud Computing, Customer Service, Data Analysis, Excel, Outlook, Science, Life Sciences
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension