Head of Reward, Policy and Employee Relations @ Vodafone
No education info found.
Significant experience in UK and international strategic Reward and HR in leadership and specialist roles across a number of sectors including Retail, Telecoms, Leisure, Financial Services and Business Consultancy. Successful in a wide range of HR leadership roles in reward, including executive remuneration, share plans and pensions as well as experience as a business partner focussing on
Significant experience in UK and international strategic Reward and HR in leadership and specialist roles across a number of sectors including Retail, Telecoms, Leisure, Financial Services and Business Consultancy. Successful in a wide range of HR leadership roles in reward, including executive remuneration, share plans and pensions as well as experience as a business partner focussing on employee relations, leadership development, organisation design, resourcing and talent strategies and managing major change programmes.
Key Areas of Expertise
· Development and implementation of various reward strategies and programmes to support performance culture and drive business performance including; Share Plan propositions,Bonus plan design,Pension provision,Market Pay Positioning,Job Evaluation, Core and Voluntary Benefit design
· Development and implementation of country and Global Job Architecture
· Implementation of Restricted Share Plan for Execs and Senior Management
· Consolidation of pension provision post acquisition
· Lead reward and employee relations elements of restructuring programmes
· Lead the development process and implementation of the Vodafone People Strategy (Global Employee Deal)
· Design and delivery of leadership and talent programmes to attract, retain and promote talent
· Implementation of UK wide people policies driving employee engagement, including Diversity and Inclusion and Health and Safety
Interim Head of Performance and Reward @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) London, United KingdomConsultant @ Human Resources Consultancy covering all aspects of HR with specialism in Reward Strategy, Executive Coaching, Change Management and Organisation Design From October 2010 to Present (5 years 3 months) Head of HR - Group Corporate Functions @ Lead a senior HR team including Business Partners, Talent and Learning and Development Specialists. Providing full HR support to circa 1000 group employees in multiple countries. From January 2009 to October 2010 (1 year 10 months) Group Head of Reward Operations and Governance @ Primary Focus on Top 300 Executives reward and implementing global governance and Global Pay for Performance initiatives. From January 2008 to December 2008 (1 year) Head Of Global People Strategy and HR Governance @ Development and implementation of Global People Strategy (the employee deal at Vodafone).
Completed review of global banding frameworks and made recommendations to group Executive Committee for improvements, impacting top 5,000 managers globally. From September 2005 to December 2007 (2 years 4 months) Head of Reward, Policy and Employee Relations @ Working with UK management team and HR Director to create and embed UK reward strategy.
As a member of the HR Leadership Team, accountable for HR policies and employee relations. From March 2001 to August 2005 (4 years 6 months) Group Compensation and Benefits Manager @ From January 2000 to February 2001 (1 year 2 months) Reward Consultant @ From January 1999 to December 1999 (1 year) Group Compensation and Benefits Manager and reward advisor to Sainsbury Family Charitable Trust @ Design and management of compensation plans and benefits for all employees. Head of job evaluation committees and reward lead at employee relations forums. From February 1997 to January 1999 (2 years) HR Business Partner, Marketing, Scientific Services and Trading Divisions @ From December 1994 to January 1997 (2 years 2 months) Store HR Manager @ HR Manager for various stores including region flagship store and new store opening. From March 1990 to November 1994 (4 years 9 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension