Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering @
University of New Hampshire
Computer Science Masters Graduate with three years of start-up experience located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Exceptional problem-solver with a proven ability to innovate, create and implement highly successful solutions. Experience coordinating diverse professionals to meet end user requirements, evaluate progress and assure completion within deadline and budget parameters. Enjoys collaborative efforts as well as independent
Computer Science Masters Graduate with three years of start-up experience located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Exceptional problem-solver with a proven ability to innovate, create and implement highly successful solutions. Experience coordinating diverse professionals to meet end user requirements, evaluate progress and assure completion within deadline and budget parameters. Enjoys collaborative efforts as well as independent projects. Thrives on new challenges and opportunities for growth and self-improvement.
iOS Engineer @ - Develop mobile applications using the latest features available on Apple's iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and build new features
- Fix bugs and improve existing features From May 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaiOS Programmer (freelance) @ - Design the Wildmind iOS App as a companion to the wildmind dot org website
- Implement a tab-style App to display dynamic content from RSS feeds
- Parse the RSS feeds to fill tables and refresh content when it is updated
- Current status: available on App Store From May 2011 to Present (4 years 7 months) Software Engineer @ Work with designers, engineers, marketing, and business development team to create exciting and seamless user experiences for Android, iPhone and Web applications. Ongoing projects include Bartab powered by the Webtab mobile social commerce platform.
- Managed iOS and Android programmers working remotely
- Tested and reviewed code builds for functional and design compliance
- Logged, prioritized, and assigned milestones to bugs; verified fixes as bugs closed
- Provided input on wireframes and visual designs
- Weekly conference calls with Sony design and planning teams
Technologies: Android, iPhone, fogBugz From October 2011 to January 2012 (4 months) Programmer/Production Monitor @ Design and enhance internal and customer-facing web pages (ASP and ASP.Net)
Add features to existing production monitoring applications (VB6 and VB.Net)
Design new report DLLs for Reports-On-Demand with Excel and PDF output formats (VB6 and VB.Net)
Create and Alter stored procedures and tables for web, standalone applications and new reports (SQL) From September 2008 to October 2011 (3 years 2 months) Applications Engineer @ Specified emergency warning and mass notification systems to ensure acoustic coverage and prepared bid packages with a value ranging from $500K to $1 million
Prepared specifications for subcontractors, evaluated bids, selected vendors, and managed turnkey installations up to $500K From January 2006 to December 2007 (2 years) Applications Engineer @ Ultrasonic Flow (2005 to 2006)
Reviewed purchase orders, coordinated approval documentation, managed the manufacture, calibration, and on-time delivery of orders ranging from $50K to $500K.
Moisture and Oxygen (2003 to 2005)
Provided technical support for customers via phone and email in call center environment.
Traveled to customer sites to diagnose, repair, and/or calibrate equipment.
Moisture (2001 to 2003)
Reviewed formal RFQs, specified moisture monitors with customer designed sample systems, and submitted bid packages ranging from $5K to $100K. From January 2001 to December 2006 (6 years)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension