Software Engineering Team Lead @ OPSWAT is the industry leader in software management SDKs, interoperability certification and multiple-engine scanning solutions. Our solutions are simplified and comprehensive, solving complex development problems to reduce time and costs for your engineering and testing teams.(www.opswat.com) From July 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSoftware Engineer @ From
Software Engineering Team Lead @ OPSWAT is the industry leader in software management SDKs, interoperability certification and multiple-engine scanning solutions. Our solutions are simplified and comprehensive, solving complex development problems to reduce time and costs for your engineering and testing teams.(www.opswat.com) From July 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSoftware Engineer @ From August 2013 to June 2014 (11 months) San FranciscoAssociate Software Engineer @ From February 2013 to July 2013 (6 months) San FranciscoIntern - Ruby on Rails Developer @ Participated in a newly-formed Ruby on Rails development team. Building application written in Ruby on Rails as well as in various non-Rails Ruby-based MVC frameworks. Constructed code using practices of behavior-driven/test-driven development (TDD/BDD) using RSpec, Cucumber, FactoryGirl, and appropriate use of mocking, stubbing, and factory objects.
- Participate on cloud solution for external customer.
- Test Driven Development
- Ruby on Rails development
- jQuery development
- Maintaining MongoDB database From May 2012 to September 2012 (5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaJunior Consultant @ VIG Net is provider of system Unicorn Universe(complex information system for management and organization, companies management, job orders management and office management). I worked on contract for external customers. This job consisted of analysis, design and implementation information systems on demand. I was part of 10 members team.
1) Creating detailed analyzes of customer needs, creating technical projects
2) Analysis, design and implementation of information systems in environment
of Unicorn Universe.
6) Presentation of results every week
7) Communication with customers
Case study for Czech Fishing Union in Pilsen refered in IT European Excellence Awards in category SaaS Solution to final. From April 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Prague, The Capital, Czech RepublicDeveloper and tester @ Position: Developer and tester Type: Part-time job
I worked on internal system for Russian Raiffeisen Bank. Co-operated with 8 team members. Part-time job provided by my college, it was only 3 months paid internship.
1) Developing HTML layouts
3) Presentation of results
4) Unit testing From July 2009 to September 2009 (3 months) Prague, The Capital, Czech RepublicTester @ Responsibilities:
1) Unit testing
2) Regression testing
3) Beta testing
4) Working in team
5) Presentation of results From January 2009 to March 2009 (3 months) Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension