Interactive Marketing & Media Manager @ Shaw Floors
Communications Manager @ Shaw Industries
All digital marketers have experienced the interactive wave, the social wave, and the mobile wave. We're now in a content wave, and I think it's the most important of them all. As director of digital content for Shaw Floors, I help drive successful digital marketing with effective, relevant content in all (or at least many) of the
All digital marketers have experienced the interactive wave, the social wave, and the mobile wave. We're now in a content wave, and I think it's the most important of them all. As director of digital content for Shaw Floors, I help drive successful digital marketing with effective, relevant content in all (or at least many) of the places consumers are looking for it. Our strategies include our owned websites; social media opportunities including Facebook, Pinterest, Houzz, and YouTube; other relevant sites like HGTV.com and top bloggers; and ever-evolving paid opportunities, including search, retargeting, digital display, and content discovery. What an incredible time to be a marketer!
Specialties: Digital Marketing Strategy, Content Development, Promotions & Sweepstakes Management, Effective Speaking & Training, IT Collaboration, Agency Relationship Management, Creative Direction & Usability,
Director of Digital Content @ Define and expand the digital content offerings for consumers across all digital platforms.
Today's consumer demands a rich and engaging online experience that offers interesting content on an ongoing basis. Growth in this arena is critical to building the brand, maintaining a loyal following, informing advocates, and, most importantly, driving business. Lead strategy, implementation, and execution, including owned, earned, and paid content opportunities:
• Develop ongoing written, video, and visual content for Shawfloors.com and websites for our retailers, providing product information, purchase support, and inspiration.
• Lead all our consumer social media efforts, including creating the strategy and ensuring overall success on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, and YouTube.
• Create ongoing engagement opportunities with monthly emails to an opt-in list of hundreds of thousands of consumers who opted in to hear from Shaw, building the opt-in list from scratch.
• Determine and evaluate the strategy of paid media opportunities to attract new consumers to our brand, including search engine marketing, search retargeting, digital display, and content discovery. In first year of content discovery, increased visits to our website by more than 15%.
• Launched and developed overall strategy and daily implementation of social media content for our retailers through the Promoboxx platform, effectively tripling our social consumer reach in the first six months alone.
• Collaborate with all marketing teams and agencies to execute integrated nationwide campaigns that drive retail sales and brand recognition throughout the year and during key selling seasons. From July 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Interactive Marketing & Media Manager @ Lead strategy, implementation, and execution of consumer interactive marketing, social media, and paid media. Manage the coordinated efforts of interactive marketing team, IT support team, interactive agency, and media agency to accomplish the following:
• Launched Shawfloors.com and built support for a robust redesign, introducing nine technologies, including guided navigation, visualization, and chat. The ever-evolving site attracts millions of visits annually.
• Developed strategic plan to leverage investment in Shawfloors.com to provide websites for retailers and launched Shaw Web Studio, providing crucial marketing on the local level and generating revenue to support ongoing initiatives.
• Evaluated social media in category to develop strategy, voice, organization chart, and content calendar to launch Pinterest page, premium YouTube channel, a network of bloggers, and the industry’s most successful Facebook page, now three times larger than our nearest competitor.
• Created opt-in database from scratch of hundreds of thousands of consumers.
• Instituted a consumer sample program with third-party fulfillment. Surveys of users found 86% of those who purchased floors ultimately chose Shaw products.
• Collaborate with all marketing teams and agencies to execute integrated nationwide campaigns that drive retail sales during key selling seasons.
• Manage broadcast and print media in addition to digital media beginning in 2011, planning the entire year to save money, ensure better placement, increase value-adds, and help retailers with their own plans.
• Host multiple annual sweepstakes on Shawfloors and Facebook, significantly increasing traffic and creating unique opportunities to share Shaw’s message.
• Launched mobile version of Shawfloors.com in 2012.
Recognition includes Shawfloors.com named to B2B Magazine’s Top 10 Websites of the Year, Best Online Application using Adobe Flash, and named by Forrester an example of a manufacturer wisely using the web. From March 2003 to June 2013 (10 years 4 months) Communications Manager @ Managed a wide range of communication projects, including In The Loop, a bimonthly, 12-page newspaper for 30,000 employees.
• Fifteen months after premier issue, it was highlighted as an employee publication to emulate in Editor’s Workshop magazine (DEC 97) and given a grade of “A.”
• Featured in The Ragan Report (FEB 97) for communicators: “Callaway covers all the angles… human-interest storytelling. Yet, he also sprinkles in dashes of inspiration and encouragement.” From August 1996 to March 2003 (6 years 8 months) Accountant, Distribution Division @ Responsibilities included budgets, reports, and payroll-gathering for 25 separate accounting centers From May 1990 to August 1996 (6 years 4 months)
BA, Economics @ Furman University Todd H. Callaway is skilled in: Integrated Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, SEM, Facebook, Creative Direction, Interactive Marketing, Strategic Planning, Editing, Multi-channel Marketing, Media Planning, Management, Content Management, New Media, Public Speaking, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, B2B, Marketing Communications, Retail, Measurements, Training, Blogging, Advertising, Social Networking, Content Development, Strategy, Agency Relationship..., Brand Development, Public Relations, Digital Media, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing
Looking for a different
Todd H. Callaway?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension