Senior Digital Transformation Consultant Financial Services @ IBM Interactive Experience
Global Digital Customer Engagement Lead @ HSBC
LinkedIn Group Strategy Lead @ LinkedIn
King Edward VI School, Stratford Upon Avon
Energetic, self-motivated, senior global Digital programme lead. Strong business and marketing background gained within Financial Services, Social Media and Automotive corporations at all organisational levels. Key roles in the facilitation, development and execution of digital strategies and enterprise wide programmes. Managed and directed both programme based and functional digital teams across the globe (UK, Latin America, Asia,
Energetic, self-motivated, senior global Digital programme lead. Strong business and marketing background gained within Financial Services, Social Media and Automotive corporations at all organisational levels. Key roles in the facilitation, development and execution of digital strategies and enterprise wide programmes. Managed and directed both programme based and functional digital teams across the globe (UK, Latin America, Asia, Europe and North America). Strong combination of leadership, enthusiasm, senior stakeholder engagement enhanced with a global perspective and broad digital experience.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills assisting both internal and external clients to visualise new ideas and approaches, identify hidden opportunities and realise enterprise-wide / global change.
• Established ability to bridge the gap between business and digital / technical professionals.
Senior Digital Transformation Consultant Financial Services @ IBM Financial Services Digital Front Office Senior Consultant.
Specialising in Digital Strategy, Customer Centered Digital Delivery, Digital Innovation and Business Transformation.
Client Projects :
Barclays – Global Internet Channel Transformation
• Strategic lead for creation of global internet channel strategy
• Achieved strategy funding via CEO (Anthony Jenkins) Transform programme
• Delivered client support for first strategy execution engagement in Africa
• SME for content management, UI, social media and responsive design strategy initiation. From January 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) London, United KingdomGlobal Digital Customer Engagement Lead @ • Programme lead for global internet project to transform HSBC digital customer experience and digital business lead generation for retail and commercial bank customers. Lead the rollout world wide.
• Programme lead for HSBC group digital vendor engagement.
• Global lead for digital governance model to support single design / experience framework.
• Delivered step change in online business generation for wealth products. From April 2010 to January 2013 (2 years 10 months) LinkedIn Group Strategy Lead @ Lead successful strategic programme to improve LinkedIn Group adoption. From January 2010 to April 2010 (4 months) London, United KingdomHead of eMarketing @ • Developed IoD digital strategic three year marketing plan and presented to senior board. This included specific objectives for enhancing IoD online visibility and operational efficiency savings through digital initiatives.
• Researched and created leading edge online networking product for directors in conjunction with LinkedIn.com. Achieved 5,000 members within 12 months (12.5% of IoD members) including vibrant online discussion forum.
• Redesigned the IoD online brand in parallel with off line brand refresh, over 1,500 web pages seamlessly updated.
• Defined and implemented best practice search engine optimization techniques into new iod.com content management system due live March 2010. (Included URL structure, dynamic sitemap updates and embedded application optimization)
• Managed all IoD email marketing campaigns (approx 4 per week, 1.4M email delivered in 2009). This included guiding email marketing strategy, managing all aspects of landing page creation, creative briefing, and stakeholder / external client liaison.
• Introduced new online commercial model based on CPM model for iod.com including full in house management and sales training. Delivered in house using Google Ad manager, revenues exceeded the £70K target for first six months despite recession.
• Developed eMarketing team including new successful recruits for web production and email marketing.
• Increased online membership revenue from 25% to 48% (£1M increase via online channels) through integrated web / email campaigns. From January 2008 to January 2010 (2 years 1 month) Head of eCommerce @ • Created innovative, market leading, new e-commerce department targeting new car sales online. Promoted exclusively in house via pay per click advertising (£12K per month budget delivered via Adwords, Overture and MSN) and through careful ROI and pricing management this site sold 286 new cars with £92K profit in the first year of trading. I managed three online sales executives in this department.
• Managed web development of car rental website with revenue growth of 200% per annum over the three year period to 2005. Through successful affiliate and natural search optimization (SEO) strategies this became the largest and most profitable single source of rental business at £600K per annum. (Worked with Greenlight Search via a CPA model and Just Searching for on page SEO)
• Managed system integration with Budget Car Rental during their takeover of our national car rental business. In the first year of this takeover, rental revenue of £13M was seamlessly transferred meeting all of Budget’s project constraints.
• Initiated and set up online sales prospect management system allowing accurate customer capture and a restructuring of sales targets. This included integration with VW UK to direct leads automatically from national VW marketing campaigns.
• Managed the takeover and systems integration of two new VW businesses. This included incorporating 50 new staff and £20M sales into the business and was delivered within the four month project deadline. From October 2000 to December 2007 (7 years 3 months) Market Analyst @ • Created new database model for reviewing loss making global accounts and then presented regularly to the board and the 13 national location managers including recommendations for profit recovery strategies.
• Set up national corporate sales pay incentive based on new business generation.
• Re-engineered management information production to attract national accounts. Won Canon UK account with this system. From October 1997 to October 2000 (3 years 1 month) Graduate Management Trainee – Reporting to Dealership Operations Manager @ • Two year Programme of six month placements in different areas of the business.
• Produced group financial budgets in consultation with Operations Director and then presented to the board. From October 1995 to October 1997 (2 years 1 month)
Technology and Management Science, IIi Honors Degree @ University of Bradford From 1991 to 1995 King Edward VI School, Stratford Upon Avon From 1983 to 1990 Tim Johnson is skilled in: Digital Marketing, Digital Strategy, E-commerce, Online Advertising, PPC, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, Multi-channel Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Analytics, SEM, Direct Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Customer Acquisition, Google Analytics, Digital Media, User Experience, Marketing Communications, E-business, Integrated Marketing, Google Adwords, Strategy, Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Networking, Web 2.0, Mobile Marketing, CMS, Web Project Management, Web Development, Content Management, Online Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension