Cloud & DevOps Team Leader @ SoftBank Robotics Europe
Cloud & DevOps Engineer @ Aldebaran - Softbank Group
To succeed, I think I have strong faculties of learning on new technologies, coupled with a good dose of initiative. I also have some experiences into large projects of different universes (government, online games, normalisation, banks, etc.)
System and Cloud Engineer (DevOps) @ I am working on cloud platforms which support robot services.
My main activity is to implement any DevOps processes.
- Leading the implementation of continuous deployment, from development and QA to production environments.
- Automating everything possible for our Cloud services,
- Developing internal tools to help to monitor AWS infrastructure and usage.
- Participe to the early organization of Aldebaran Cloud infrastructure, and migrate all Cloud services.
- Create the main source code platform for all Cloud services and applications.
Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban (lead)
Architecture: micro-services, resilient AWS deployments From May 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Paris Area, FranceSystem and Security Engineer @ I am expert on any LDAP and SSO infrastructures of the group, and technical architect of major internal projects. I also oversee some technical information security aspects. Working in R&D division, I advise on open source solutions and I am in close relationships with partners and integrators.
Some IT security activities :
- Audit, Penetration tests, management of application security patches
- Improvement of IT security architectures, implementation of IT security processes
- Expert for Single Sign-On and Identity Federation (web applications, desktop integration)
- Expert for digital preservation and digital signature (bill, contract, etc.)
Some R&D activities :
- Development of a platform for projects monitoring (activity, staffing, dashboard)
- Design and deployment of IT internal structural tools (Git platform, Wiki industrialization, etc.)
Some projects I worked on :
- Paperless project of certification audits reports
- Application store for internal desktops
- Secured Intranet platforms
Other activities :
- Development of Google Analytics dashboards
- Technical referent for Google SEO products
- Referent for open-source components integration within the information system From October 2010 to May 2014 (3 years 8 months) Paris Area, FranceSystem Engineer @ I work on system/network projects with Open Source technologies, specialized in Identity Management and Security.
Some system projects :
- Implementing or redesigning business LDAP service architectures
- Migration of LDAP directory (SunDS) towards OpenLDAP technology
- Designing High availability WebSSO architecture
- Cryptographic systems for secured systems or PKI
- Designing secured operating systems which meets ARJEL requirements, for online sports bets
Some development projects :
- Perl development of the SAML2 support into the solution WebSSO Lemonldap::NG
- PHP development of LDAP and SSO functionalities into open source projects or client applications
- Java development of identity synchronization tasks between datasource systems (LDAP, DB, etc.)
Trainer: LDAP, WebSSO, Apache Server, Linux administration From October 2006 to October 2010 (4 years 1 month) Paris Area, France
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension