Healthcare - Senior Process Executive @ Kaiser Permanente IT
Director Business Development, Federal Healthcare IT Solutions @
No education info found.
Strong and innovative entrepreneur, skilled in driving programs and solutions. Successfully led national and international teams, built and marketed two start-up businesses, and achieved multiple awards for quality and service/sustainability, including 4th fastest growing privately held company. One of 13 spokespersons for all of HP globally, driving Service Oriented Architecture as a solution across all
Strong and innovative entrepreneur, skilled in driving programs and solutions. Successfully led national and international teams, built and marketed two start-up businesses, and achieved multiple awards for quality and service/sustainability, including 4th fastest growing privately held company. One of 13 spokespersons for all of HP globally, driving Service Oriented Architecture as a solution across all company offerings.
Successful executive with experience across multiple business models. Grew several businesses within Hewlett-Packard, to financial and operational excellence with top line revenue growth, bottom-line profitability and a global team of 6,500. Domain strengths in multiple industries, including manufacturing, law, healthcare, energy, and technology.
Established green and sustainable footprint for small business, leading to national recognition. Established B-Corporation (beneficial corporation), 2009 Sustainability Award winner, 2008 Small Business of the Year for the State of California (District 11), Bay Area Certified Green, and multiple times in magazines, newspapers, and online media.
Specialties: Successful Entrepreneur, Senior Level Global 100 Executive, Sustainable and Green Business Marketing Leader and Innovator, Smart Partnering, Service Creation and Development, Financial Planning & Analysis, Business Strategies, Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Planning, SEO / SEM, Public Relations/Public Speaking, Project Management, Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL v.3 Foundation
Domain Expertise: Legal, Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing, IT Strategy & Architecture
Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society in Business
Director SDLC Program @ Program Director for Kaiser's Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC), driving solution speed-to-delivery and risk/quality controls IT-wide. Drive continuous SDLC improvements through Agile Scrum to simplify and drive value realization through productivity efficiencies and tool rationalization. Direct Organizational Change Management activities to drive adoption and improve the day-in-the-life of the project team member. Direct Agile strategy, including transition and bridging from waterfall to agile, DevOps, continuous provisioning, and the Internet of Things. Track lead for enterprise process transformation for 7 of SDLC processes: Portfolio Management, PPM, Requirements, Solution Design, Solution Development, Service Validation and Testing, and Release and Deployment. From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Healthcare - Senior Process Executive @ Lead Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) analysis for Application Reliability & Resiliency initiative IT-wide. Facilitate cross-organizational process initiatives for Running the Business of IT, and drive consensus in process improvement and automation across regional and business organizations. Provide process leadership and influence to Kaiser teams and contractors in support of process standardization and improvement. Process Manager for Requirements Management Process. From July 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 6 months) Director Business Development, Federal Healthcare IT Solutions @ Drive portfolio and solutions for the healthcare IT market for secure cloud analytics and full spectrum IT services in the Federal Market. Healthcare spokesperson for NJVC on cyber security and cloud for the healthcare market. From March 2013 to February 2014 (1 year) Healthcare Business Executive @ Drive healthcare image, print, and office automation solutions for the largest health care organizations in the United States. Focus on gaining process efficiencies in clinical and administrative departments, removing unnecessary costs, and improving the environmental footprint in hospital systems, health payers, pharmaceutical/life sciences, and legal organizations. Apply domain and business process experience using Six Sigma to achieve business solutions, and improve the flow of documents.
- Drive collaboration across disparate business groups with differing (and sometimes opposing goals). Skilled at working up, down, and across large organizations for customer success.
- Deep experience in information systems, including infrastructure management for large system implementations. This includes projects for multiple organizations across multiple domains.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to negotiate and drive compromise for the success of many teams.
- Strong project and program manager with a track record of success. Deep experience driving governance, portfolio management, compliance, and security. Implemented SLAs, OLAs, IT policies, IT procedures, and IT service catalogs.
- Strong communication skills that include a 6-year tenure as a spokesperson within HP in health care IT, technology architecture and IT strategy. From 2004-2006 one of 13 spokespersons for the firm worldwide
- 15 years experience in health care including consulting services to payer and provider organizations.
- Excellent skills in managing results for excellence, including delivery of balanced scorecards, health checks, and other business metrics across owned businesses and within large organizations. Six Sigma Green Belt, and ITIL v. 3 Foundation certified.
- Skilled public speaker and instructor From January 2011 to July 2012 (1 year 7 months) Executive Director, IT PMO @ Drive transformational IT initiatives through structured program management, adherence to compliance and frameworks, and security within a $1.5 billion for-profit Alaska Native corporation incorporated for the benefit of its people. Direct IT compliance activities for the NANA companies, including primary liaison between auditors and holding companies for IT General Controls audit. Led first successful IT General Controls audit in the history of the firm. Led IT security initiatives for NANA. Direct IT portfolio management and related IT activities to ensure optimized IT operational, investment and other activities for a corporation with multiple holding companies and 53 operating companies. Built first IT PMO in the firm's history. From October 2009 to January 2011 (1 year 4 months) President & CFO @ Reece built and supported Smarter Networks for small business.
- Led computer services business focused on building and supporting Smarter Networks for the small business market
- Increased revenues by 11 times, and increased customer list by three times ($1.5M annual revenue; 950 customers)
- Successfully built award-winning sustainable and green footprint for business, by caring for the environment, providing support to the local community, and increasing economic vitality and social equity in the area
- Co-author of patent application: Method & System for Simulating Healthcare Data
- Board of Directors 2001-2009 (on sale of company) From December 2006 to October 2009 (2 years 11 months) Board of Directors @ Responsible for governance and strategic decision making. Land trust stewardship and law. From March 2009 to September 2009 (7 months) Executive Director, Service Oriented Architecture @ - Directed program and solution development across multiple industry, functional and technology disciplines, across the value chain at HP
- Supported global acquisitions, partnering/alliance strategies, and technology divestitures
- Developed strategic client plans, designed and delivered executive level presentations, and removed obstacles to new business acquisition across global practices
- Responsible for geographic delivery models, capability development, core utilization, field relevance of offerings, though leadership and authoring, meeting program commitments, and orders
- Directed Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), J2EE Open Source Solutions and IT Strategy & Architecture solutions, led the global relationships for consulting with BEA and JBoss, and directed SOA alliance strategy across all HP partners (2005-6)
- Led the architect’s program office for HP and developed the Adaptive Enterprise Strategy and Architecture Practice within HP Consulting & Integration, developed the HP Architects Program providing an industry-accepted architectural certification path for .NET architects developing complex applications and systems integration projects. (2002-5)
- Developed and lead the global healthcare business solutions practice and Microsoft Business Solutions (2001-2)
- One of 13 spokespersons worldwide (2004-2006)
- Leading Business Systems Development – 2004
- Media trained From April 2001 to December 2006 (5 years 9 months) VP, Founder, Member Board of Directors @ Ensure the success of a national technology consulting company based in the SF Bay Area, with offices in northern and southern California, South Carolina and Hawaii including new client acquisition – awarded 4th Fastest Growing Privately Held Company in the East Bay and 6th Fastest Growing Privately Held Company in the Bay Area in 1999, and 6th Fastest Growing Privately Held Company in the East Bay in 2000 (SF Business Times)
- Managed sales, engineering, training and education, and client services staff.
- Managed the legal department ensuring protection of intellectual property and all other internal legal matters, including licensing.
- Co-developer of Axean’s ModelOffice® Methodology and Documentation Library CD; product developer for the EveryOffice® Distributed Computing Toolkit, Axean’s engineering toolkit, implementing common processes across clients and projects to ensure continuity in delivery of services.
- Member board of Directors and co-founder of privately held, self-funded technology consulting firm From April 1996 to April 2001 (5 years 1 month) Director, Administrative Information Systems @ Directed data warehouse, web development, HR/Payroll systems, administration systems, and training for North America
- Represented IT and business interests in global recipe management program
- Managed cross-departmental and intradepartmental finance and administration projects for North America.
- Set strategic direction for tools including OLAP, RDBMS, Document Management, Workflow, Imaging, Conferencing, Internet Browser and Server, and Forms
- Workflow automation and time and attendance solutions for, and interfaces to, Peoplesoft and Ceridian human resources/payroll systems
- Directly responsible for a group with an annual expenditure of over $10M. Managed 50+ professional staff, contractors, and consultants.
- Executive Quality trainer for 1Nestlé Quality program; mentee in Global Women Executives Mentor Program From May 1994 to April 1996 (2 years) Legal Administrator @ From 1985 to 1990 (5 years)
Terri Schoenrock, ITIL, Six Sigma is skilled in: Strategic Planning, Healthcare, Energy, Innovation Management, IT Management, Project Portfolio Management, Six Sigma, ITIL Certified, Project Management Institute, Project Management, Business Strategy, Mergers, ITIL, Entrepreneurship, IT Strategy
Looking for a different
Terri Schoenrock, ITIL, Six Sigma?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension