I'm a Director of Recruiting Operations at WilsonHCG. In other words, I lead the teams that are responsible for executing on the recruiting strategies for our clients. I am known for having a strong followership by coaching and developing high performing teams. In addition, I have been able to work with clients to understand their business drivers
I'm a Director of Recruiting Operations at WilsonHCG. In other words, I lead the teams that are responsible for executing on the recruiting strategies for our clients. I am known for having a strong followership by coaching and developing high performing teams. In addition, I have been able to work with clients to understand their business drivers and to learn how we can best partner and offer solutions that help them meet their business objectives.
At WilsonHCG, we believe in “Momentum, Fueled by Talent.” This defines how we deliver our solutions. It tells our clients that WilsonHCG is committed to improving business outcomes through better talent. It provides long-term, progressive solutions rather than reactionary, transactional ones. Our firm has an entrepreneurial spirit about it. Not only do we have the freedom to be innovative but we are encouraged to be contributors to the success of the business through the sharing of our ideas.
I believe in the philosophy to live each day to the fullest. I love what I do at work and have a passion for the people I work with day in and day out. When I'm not in the office I love to spend time with family and friends. In addition, I love to travel, read, workout and spend time cheering on my favorite sports teams!
Better People, Better Business.®
For more information about WilsonHCG and its services, visit www.wilsonhcg.com.
Sr. Director - Recruiting Operations @ From August 2015 to Present (3 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaRecruiting Director @ From January 2015 to August 2015 (8 months) Indianapolis, Indiana AreaDirector Talent Acquisition @ From November 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 3 months) Indianapolis, Indiana AreaService Recruiting Manager @ Talent Development/Management
• Development and performance management of a team of Service recruiters (FTE, Contract and RPO) responsible for hiring within the SBS, TS and Dealer Services Divisions.
• Identified and assigned SME roles within recruiting team to capitalize on strengths, thus allowing them to showcase their expertise within their peer group.
• Responsible for detailing performance results on a monthly basis through EOM reporting.
• Partner with CRM’s to help develop and drive strategic initiatives.
• Created and trained various Managers in multiple Service BU's regarding recruiting best practices and process expectations.
• Worked with key Service RM's on the implementation and broad launch of the Recruiting Partnership Agreement
• Worked with peers in the Sales Staffing organization to create a candidate sharing pilot across SBS.
Special Projects/Project Management
• Project Champion for the ADP Process Charter Initiative - analyzing the workflow and role clarity for the Interview/Candidate Engagement component of staffing.
• Selected to participate in the eCornell Pilot HR Fundamentals Program
• Co-lead Candidate Experience project team. Quarterly projects and implementations have included: candidate surveys, feasibility study of a Candidate Call Center, creation of a role clarity toolkit, improvements in the online experience, portal upgrades, revised ATS communication, and monthly Recruiter and Client education.
• Member of the career lattice project team that identified and created job families and responsibilities for new leveling of recruiters in all of Staffing.
• Partnering with CRM on the build-out of new Cobalt DMG facility in Detroit. Includes new hiring processes, community branding and University recruiting strategy implementation.
• Responsible for leading the Referral Appeals board to determine payouts for out of process referrals as well as benchmarking for global roll-out of program. From May 2011 to November 2013 (2 years 7 months) Sales Recruiting Manager @ Client Relationships:
•Working with all TeleSales leaders to expand upon the relationship and set expectations for client deliverables including HM surveys which have increased in the past two years.
•Help set up and run all client calls on a weekly basis as well as individual BU strategy calls on a monthly basis to discuss staffing needs, RISK assessment and succession planning.
•Responsible for delivering messaging (client scorecards, recruiting initiatives, new tools etc.) via presentations/conference calls on a monthly Strategy call with DVP and Senior Leaders - as well as a monthly call with ALL Telesales/IS management.
•New facility build-out - responsible for all branding and policies/procedures for recruiting in new location. This includes all strategic University Recruiting initiatives and programming.
•Responsible for Managing and Developing a team of sales recruiters including FTE and Contract EE's.
•Worked with a team to create a training program around Probing and Presenting techniques that was delivered and implemented to the entire recruiting organization.
•Helped to generate recruiter on-boarding program.
Special Projects/Project Management
•Staffing organization Rewards and Recognition Administrator. Work with a small team to create surveys, analyze results, and to complete quarterly presentations to the entire Staffing and Management group. (On-going monitoring of program for enhancements as necessary.)
•Work on the ADP Tools team to identify new methods of branding/recruiting with automation. Team lead for ADP Linked in Career Page, Co-Team Lead for ADP Candidate Experience and Team Member for Communication and ADP Jobs in Pods.
•Selected to be a US Ambassador to the new ADP facility in the Philippines. Required traveling to site to help with items such as Cultural Awareness, ADP Orientation, On-Boarding, ARP Program roll-out and various strategic initiatives to help get them up and running. From October 2008 to April 2011 (2 years 7 months) Senior Recruiter @ • Accountable for managing the recruiting process, including sourcing, interviewing, assisting in the hiring process and on-boarding associates for the Major Accounts Sales Division.
• Developed strong relationships with clients to create a value added approach to the recruiting partnership which in turn has allowed me to average 4.5 or higher on client survey scores annually.
• Created an interview process and procedure which decreased time to hire from over 30 days down to an average of 17 days.
• Significant focus on quality sourcing and submittals to region which has resulted in a decrease in annual turnover from close to 40% down to 19%.
• Liable for diligent weekly and monthly reporting including client submittals, interviews, terminations, offers, candidate sourcing and headcount reconciliation.
• Given the stretch assignment of working across business units to include recruiting and hiring in SBS, TotalSource and Retirement Services.
• Selected to be a part of the Virtual Edge (VE) SME project team which included design, implementation and training of all Sales Recruiters, Sales Managers and Sales Administrators.
• Continue to lead VE training throughout the staffing organization for new-hires and refresher/best practice training to all sales recruiters.
• Instrumental in creating a process for cross-checking candidate flow through the VE system which resulted in an almost 100% reduction in scratch hires.
• Facilitated diversity efforts in my region resulting in increased diverse candidate flow and increased partnerships with local offices for diversity awareness in the recruiting process.
• Responsible for mentoring two new Recruiters with an emphasis on sourcing, managing client relations and process flow for which both have been recognized as top performers in their respective business units. From September 2005 to October 2008 (3 years 2 months) Recruiter @ From May 2003 to September 2005 (2 years 5 months) Sales Representative @ From February 1996 to May 2003 (7 years 4 months)
BS, Marketing and Management @ Wichita State University From 1991 to 1995 University of Colorado at Boulder From 1991 to 1992 High School Diploma @ Campus High School From 1987 to 1991 Terra Doyle is skilled in: High Achiever, Significance, Learner, Command, Competition, Technical Recruiting, Outsourcing, RPO, Process Improvement, New Hire Orientations, Internet Recruiting, Recruiting, Project Management, Workforce Planning, Sales Management, Cold Calling, Interviews, Talent Management, Call Centers, Team Management, Succession Planning, ADP Payroll, Onboarding, Time Management, Training, CRM, Leadership, Sales, Taleo, HR Consulting, Strategy, Personnel Management, Contract Recruitment, Human Resources, Executive Search, Sourcing, Applicant Tracking..., Building Relationships, Job Fairs, Staffing Services, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Hiring, Screening Resumes, Employer Branding, College Recruiting, Screening, HRIS, Career Development, Employee Benefits
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension