Associate Director, Media Industry Group Australia @ Nielsen
Director of Strategic Accounts, Agency @ Vizu- a Nielsen Company
Account Executive East Coast @ Crowd Science
Associate Director, Media Industry Group Australia @ As a global leader in measurement and information, we believe providing our clients a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions -- decisions that can lead to profitable growth. At Nielsen, we’re always innovating to keep pace with emerging market trends and the increasingly
Associate Director, Media Industry Group Australia @ As a global leader in measurement and information, we believe providing our clients a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions -- decisions that can lead to profitable growth. At Nielsen, we’re always innovating to keep pace with emerging market trends and the increasingly diverse, demanding and connected consumer. From February 2013 to Present (2 years 11 months) Sydney, AustraliaDirector of Strategic Accounts, Agency @ Vizu Corporation provides the first real-time, enterprise technology platform that allows advertisers and their partners in the digital media ecosystem – publishers, ad networks, exchanges, and demand side platforms – to collaborate around optimizing Brand Lift metrics, moving their target audience through the purchase funnel, from building awareness to creating intent and preference. By bringing the same metrics used to measure and optimize advertising effectiveness in the offline world to the online medium in a more robust way, Vizu is providing the catalyst needed to speed the flow of brand dollars online.
The Vizu Brand Advertising Effectiveness Platform currently includes two solutions that can be used to measure and optimize all aspects of the online brand advertising process. From April 2011 to February 2013 (1 year 11 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAccount Executive East Coast @ Crowd Science (http://crowdscience.com) is revolutionizing audience targeting and segmentation by providing innovative solutions and technologies to online publishers and brands. Companies use Crowd Science's combination of web analytics and survey research to improve marketing and advertising precision.
Crowd Science levels the online research playing field with FREE web tools that help small and mid-sized websites & blogs better understand who their visitors really are, and how satisfied.
Crowd Science is a Granite Ventures portfolio company and has locations in Silicon Valley and Toronto. From May 2010 to April 2011 (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaDirector, Sales @ Martini Media Network reaches high net worth consumers through their passionate pursuits online. Martini targets the 50M affluent (HHI $100K+) and 20M ultra-affluent ($200K+) Americans who spend $1 trillion/year on goods and services. Our enthusiast network features over 300 premier hand-picked exclusive publishers who represent Golf, Yachting, Sailing, Classic & Sports Cars, Wine, Private Aviation, Cigars and Equestrian Sports From September 2009 to May 2010 (9 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAccount Manager @ • Manage, grow and retain established high-volume and high revenue Major Accounts in the PR sector
• Working currently with large Hi-Tech and Bio-Tech companies. Fortune 500 to Fortune 100 clients
• Sell and oversee all aspects of PR Newswire’s products and services to extensive client base
• Strong emphasis on developing detailed, custom client proposals that close the business
• Negotiate all complex partnerships and agreements in conjunction with external and internal parties
• Work directly with VP to CEO level, as well as with PR agencies.
• Educating and helping clients maximize their message via Social Media and Web 2.0 opportunities and outreach From March 2008 to September 2009 (1 year 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaKey Accounts: Account Executive; Fashion, Jewelry & Accessories @ • Manage and grow established Major Accounts while also actively developing a new business client base.
• Worked on a key vertical category focused on fashion, jewelry and accessories.
• Sell and oversee all aspects of print and online (SFGate.com) campaigns, as well as direct mail and specialty products.
• Negotiate complex contracts and partnership agreements in conjunction with multiple external and internal parties.
• Strong emphasis on developing client-specific proposals and marketing plans that closed business.
• Worked directly with business owners and VP and above Executives, as well as with P.R., Marketing and Media Buying Agencies.
• Conceived and spearheaded the monthly, glossy fashion publication for the S.F. Chronicle titled “SFiS.” Magazine that consistently exceeded its revenue goals on a monthly basis and is still publishing From September 2000 to August 2007 (7 years) San Francisco Bay Area
BA, English @ Sonoma State University From 1994 to 1999 Susan (Harris) Reid is skilled in: Digital Media, Web Analytics, Social Media, Advertising, Marketing Research, Fashion Marketing, Luxury Goods, SaaS, Media Buying, Media Planning, Social Media Measurement, Social Media Marketing, Online Advertising, Print Ads, Newspaper
Looking for a different
Susan (Harris) Reid?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension