I am a confident multi skilled developer who has experience working with a variety of international brands and blue chip companies including McDonald’s, Barclays, Coca Cola and LV. My experience varies from PHP driven promotional game engines including the McDonald’s Monopoly campaign, to mobile e-commerce and promotional sites, as well as long term development on a large
I am a confident multi skilled developer who has experience working with a variety of international brands and blue chip companies including McDonald’s, Barclays, Coca Cola and LV. My experience varies from PHP driven promotional game engines including the McDonald’s Monopoly campaign, to mobile e-commerce and promotional sites, as well as long term development on a large enterprise Java application and SMS driven campaigns.
During my time at both Sponge and Wiforia I have lead many projects through from initial client meetings, to deployment and maintenance. My experience includes working both as part of a development team and running a project as an individual. I have excellent communication skills and have been frequently tasked with liaising with both technical teams and clients alike.
Having worked in an international agency for a number of years I have first-hand experience of the high level of service required, sometimes at short notice. I have never shied away from these demands and I am a hardworking and incredibly dedicated individual.
Senior Engineer @ • Part of a team with 3 other developers designing and building a Java WiFi marketing platform in an agile environment that integrated WiFi via captive portals, beacons, SMS and web APIs
• Used Git, Maven deploys, integration and unit test and continuous integration through Jenkins
• Multi server deploys for production, development and testing environments
• Taking initial internal briefing documents and working with the team to design and develop new features
• Producing RESTful APIs along with documentation for third party integration
• Worked with clients such as Sainsbury’s to develop and deliver marketing campaigns using our technology From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Engineer @ My role in this fast paced agency involved both development and liaising with clients across a diverse portfolio of international brands. My role included the following:
● From initial concept development through to the finished product, I was a part of the developmental process. It involved me working alongside project managers, technical teams, testers, creatives, other developers and the clients to ensure the best possible product was created to the specification, time frame and budget
● I worked on a variety of projects including mobile e-commerce sites, Android and iPhone apps, multilingual sites, promotional game engine backends and SMS campaigns in Europe and Africa for our many clients who included Barclays, Coca Cola, Adidas, Orange, Autotrader, Evans Cycles, Investec and LV
● I was the technical lead on many projects for McDonald’s throughout Europe, designing and building all aspects of their annual Monopoly campaign including mobile sites, winning moment game engine back-end and APIs, winners heatmap, live reporting and post campaign analysis, admin tools, customer service look-up tools, and load and penetration tests. I also completed documentation ranging from technical specifications to user guides for online customer service tools From August 2011 to July 2014 (3 years) London, United KingdomJunior Engineer @ I started working for Sponge as a junior engineer and gained experience in a number of areas developing and testing mobile web applications From August 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 1 month)
2:1, Computer Science @ University of Southampton From 2004 to 2007 Stuart Haigh is skilled in: Mobile Internet, Mobile Applications, Mobile Devices, Mobile Technology, MySQL, PHP, Java, Advertising, Zend Framework, SOAP, Linux, Agile Methodologies, SMS, Software Development, HTML 5
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension