I found Dealer Ignition to fill the online gaps between brand manufacturers and their local dealers. I operated as the CEO growing the business from one person to 14 Full Time employees and 30 contractors. We developed the first Co-op Software for Online Advertising. We won awards for our unique technologies that any size dealer could use
I found Dealer Ignition to fill the online gaps between brand manufacturers and their local dealers. I operated as the CEO growing the business from one person to 14 Full Time employees and 30 contractors. We developed the first Co-op Software for Online Advertising. We won awards for our unique technologies that any size dealer could use to promote their brands. I am currently wrapping up the hand off of these technologies to another group.
Some of the leading brands we have worked with: Leatherman Tools, Mountain Hardwear, Karastan Flooring, Allstate Insurance, Hewlett-Packard, ScanSource, Synnex, Polycom, Dixie Group, Armstrong Flooring and many more.
I have been the chief software architect and product manager on all our cloud (Ruby on Rails) and iOS solutions. I recruited, trained and managed our technical team.
I enjoy leading, developing and mentoring young people into successful professionals. I lecture to Clemson University in both the MBA and Entrepreneurship Programs. I mentor 6 technology startups concentrating on their customer acquisition and sales processes.
* SaaS/Cloud Sales
* Sales Processes
* Predictable Revenue Lead Generation
* Agile Software Development
* New Product Development and Launch
Advisor and Consultant @ Provide consulting and execution for small to mid-size technology companies to launch new products or services or reposition current platform for increased sales.
* Leverages proven expertise to assist CEO’s and sales executives with sales development, team recruitment, and management in order to penetrate new markets or accounts and stabilize sales pipelines.
* Designs and executes lead generation strategies and tactics to Fortune 500 companies.
* Implemented metrics for a $20M professional consulting firm, resulting in pipeline growth of 320%.
* Managed and executed exploratory sales efforts for Software as a Service (SaaS) company to expand beyond enterprise clients into Value Added Reseller networks and direct customer segments.
* Negotiated landmark SaaS contract for client with a Fortune 1,000 franchise firm.
* Expertise building, managing and optimizing "Predictable Revenue" style outbound lead generation efforts either in-house or outsourced. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Greenville, South Carolina AreaHead Ignitor (CEO) @ Through our work with brands and their dealers, the need has risen to create solutions for this business channel.
Dealer Ignition LLC, is creating a new online marketing service that allows marketers greater control of their online branding.
Effective marketing in this space is equal portions B2B, to motivate dealer involvement. And part B2C to cultivate customer relationships.
This service will make it easier to:
* protect brands online
* reduce marketing costs
* raise brand awareness
* improve response rates
* increase marketing ROI
* improve communication from sales floors to corporate business intelligence From November 2007 to Present (8 years 2 months) Founder @ Started Dealer Ignition:
* Recruit Technical Team
* Recruit Sales Team
* Raise Angel Capital (Larry Blackwell and Michelin Development)
* Secure Strategic Partnerships (Synnex, ScanSource, Mohawk Industries, Mountain Hardware, Leatherman Tools, HP, Polycom and other 22 other Branded Manufacturers)
* Architect and manage development team to deliver product From November 2007 to Present (8 years 2 months) Greenville, South Carolina AreaOwner @ Consultancy to Big brands on developing programs to capture online leads for their dealer groups.
* Develop Thought Leadership
* Develop Sales Leads
* Manage Contractors
Merged Kudzu's disciplines into Dealer Ignition to increase our market share in our market-leading technology. From January 2007 to March 2009 (2 years 3 months) Marketing Director - Customer Acquisition @ Manage Online Marketing and Sports Sponsorship
* Manage Pay Per Click Advertising (supporting 40 person inside sales team)
* Coordinate Direct Response Marketing with Online Assets with Inside Sales Team
* Manage 3 Agencies and 10 Contractors to Support Initiatives
* Project Manage Content Development for Lead Generation
* Measure Entire Sales Funnel from Lead to Sale closing
* Increase Leads by 236%
* Generate $20 million in Sales
* Managed Sport Sponsorships of US Professional Cycling Championships - raising overall national awareness and generating sales From January 2006 to November 2006 (11 months) Independent Contractor @ Provide marketing and communications services to National PR Division for Southeast launch of the FJ Cruiser, Tundra Crew Max and Hybrid Camry.
* Secure Online Branding Assets for Tundra Crew Max
* Consult with Toyota National Media Team on Online Strategy
* Develop Grassroots Marketing Plan
* Educate and Entertain Top 200 North American Auto Journalists for Camry and FJ Cruiser launches at Michelin Proving Grounds
* Project culminated with International launch at Detroit Auto Show From September 2005 to December 2005 (4 months) Sales Division Zone Manager @ Responsible for Ford vehicle sales and marketing plans with independent dealers in the Pacific Northwest.
- Develop Sales Plans
- Review Marketing Mix
- Develop Market Promotions
- Work with financial firms to develop custom products for dealers
- Train and Execute Dealer Online Marketing Plans
- Build Business Development Centers within dealerships for customer acquisition From March 2005 to July 2005 (5 months) Zone Manager - Parts & Service Division @ Sales and Marketing. From January 2004 to March 2005 (1 year 3 months) Retail Marketing Manager @ Sales and Marketing. From May 2001 to January 2004 (2 years 9 months) Customer Service Manager @ Support product and service operations for Seattle & Portland Ford and Lincoln-Mercury Dealers.
* Increased overall Customer Satisfaction Scores
* Successfully Launched "Blue Oval" a Dealer operations improvement program
* Administer discretionary marketing budget
* Successfully handled Firestone Recall
* Manage litigation and legal issues in arbitration of Lemon-Laws, Buy-backs and Product Complaints
* From April 2000 to May 2001 (1 year 2 months) Licensing Manager @ Negotiate and manage licensing agreements on behalf of clients automotive racing sponsorships.
* Establish Sara Lee Licensing Program
* Manage Sara Lee/Bob Evans Licensing Royalties
* Launch Lowe's Die Cast Car Program From January 1999 to November 1999 (11 months) Marketing Manager @ Manage client's sponsorship assets.
* Lowe's Naming Rights
* Serengeti Eyewear
* John Deere Motorsports
* Sara Lee
* Sears/Wester Auto
* Fort James From January 1997 to January 1999 (2 years 1 month) Owner @ Formed a stock car racing team that competed across the Midwest. I did this while in college, traveling 5 hours+ on weekends to compete.
* Secure Sponsorship
* Drive Race Car
* Work with suppliers and vendors
Highlight: racing at the Milwaukee Mile with Father and Uncle. From May 1991 to March 1997 (5 years 11 months) Internship-Marketing @ * Primary Role: Sponsorship Sales Support & Development for MMA.
* Wrote and Edit Weekly Auto Racing TV Production vignettes for ESPN Speedweek
* Production Support for ESPN Thunder Series
* Production Support for ESPN NCAA Division 1 Basketball Coaches Awards Shows
* Production Support for ESPN NCAA Div. 1 Swimming & Diving Champs From 1996 to 1997 (1 year)
BS, Marketing @ Ball State University - College of Business From 1992 to 1996 Carmel HS From 1988 to 1992 Steven Founder is skilled in: Online Advertising, Business Development, Sponsorship, Marketing Strategy, Lead Generation, New Business Development, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, B2B Marketing, Marketing, Product Marketing, E-commerce, Account Management, B2B, CRM