I'm a Computer Science major with a focus on Artificial Intelligence from Stanford University, and I am currently working at Dropbox as part of their 18-month Rotation Program. I am passionate about the intersection of technology and global business. I have honed my technical ability through three internships, first at Hewlett-Packard Networking in Sacramento, then at Alibaba
I'm a Computer Science major with a focus on Artificial Intelligence from Stanford University, and I am currently working at Dropbox as part of their 18-month Rotation Program. I am passionate about the intersection of technology and global business. I have honed my technical ability through three internships, first at Hewlett-Packard Networking in Sacramento, then at Alibaba Cloud Computing in Beijing, and finally at Accenture's Technology Labs in San Jose.
Partner Solutions Architect @ Participating in Dropbox Rotation Program From August 2015 to Present (3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaR&D Analyst Intern @ • Embedded with Accenture's Technology Labs exploring emerging technologies and cutting-edge business solutions.
• Worked with team of six on "Internet of Things" inspired platform for installing and maintaining sensor network.
• Developed management tool designed to illustrate strengths of the platform, which decouples sensor maintenance from data analytics.
• Presented work to two major clients of Accenture: Sinopec and Konica Minolta. From June 2014 to August 2014 (3 months) San Jose, CAResearcher @ • Paid part-time job working to create interdisciplinary learning experiences for professionals to educate them about forces shaping our future.
• Researching contemporary issues in China to help develop the curriculum for Worldview's "The Futures of China to 2025."
• Condensing complex web of social, economic, political, and environmental forces shaping China's future into manageable segments.
http://worldview.stanford.edu/course/futures-china-2025 From March 2014 to June 2014 (4 months) Stanford, CASoftware Intern @ • One of 16 selected for China Internship Program through Stanford's Engineering Department.
• Developed and implemented algorithms for rankings large sets of webpage data based on source directory ("DirRank").
• Made recommendations to management regarding most effective ranking strategies.
• Built relationships with co-workers through basketball pickup games after work. Gave a presentation about US-China culture to facilitate cross-cultural communication. Only foreign intern.
A video of my presentation is available at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yk8sudFHqc From June 2013 to August 2013 (3 months) Beijing, ChinaTutor @ • Mentored and tutored a disadvantaged student on weekends during his 7th and 8th grade years. From September 2011 to June 2013 (1 year 10 months) Stanford, CASoftware Intern @ • Experienced all aspects of the software development cycle as part of a 10 member team developing software for managing large networks.
• Managed changing priorities and deadlines while building an audit log framework in Java to record network activity.
• Presented results to HP employees at Intern Project Fair at the end of the summer. From June 2012 to August 2012 (3 months) Roseville, CA
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension