Email Channel Management Manager @ Time Warner Cable
Strategic Marketing Manager, Relationship Marketing @ Time Warner Cable (Randstad contract)
Field Marketing Manager @ Time Warner Cable
Associate's Degree @
Herkimer County Community College
Creative and driven Marketing Professional with expertise in consumer marketing, product management, advertising strategy, and marketing communications. Excels at hands-on marketing, developing advertising strategies, executing direct mail campaigns from targeting, design, to response rate tracking / ROI, and growing and maintaining a customer base. Innovative, flexible, excellent problem solver and critical thinker. Exceptional work ethic, operating with
Creative and driven Marketing Professional with expertise in consumer marketing, product management, advertising strategy, and marketing communications. Excels at hands-on marketing, developing advertising strategies, executing direct mail campaigns from targeting, design, to response rate tracking / ROI, and growing and maintaining a customer base. Innovative, flexible, excellent problem solver and critical thinker. Exceptional work ethic, operating with high integrity. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel.
• Market Research and Analytics
• Advertising Placement
• Competitive Intelligence
• Product Development and Branding
• Acquisition Marketing
• Integrated Marketing
• Budget Management
• Vendor Negotiation
• Customer Management
• Creative Brief Development
• Email Marketing
Email Channel Management Manager @ From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaStrategic Marketing Manager, Relationship Marketing @ Manage the strategic planning and analytics for the Grow team email marketing channel. Collaborate with Strategy, Marcom Execution and Campaign Operations to plan and execute the monthly Bill Communications Channel. Maintain campaign analytics for the direct mail, billing, and email channels, as well as weekly call reporting and ad hoc campaign reporting for the Grow team.
• Optimized billing communication channel and email channel monthly planning and processes.
• Increased email channel call and order volume by over 63% year over year through channel optimization, adoption of best practices, and continual testing. From June 2014 to May 2015 (1 year) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaField Marketing Manager @ Cross functional marketing communications conduit between corporate, region, and local teams. Ensured market needs were met to achieve core and ancillary service gains, revenue growth, and cash flow goals. Oversaw marketing sponsorships and events to promote and build uniform consumer experience and branding.
• Developed and recommended hyper-local marketing tactics by assessing competitor activity, economic conditions, subscriber gains, losses, and sales activity.
• Ensured successful rollout of regional and corporate initiatives with the facilitation of upstream and downstream communication across regional and market offices.
• Blunted competitor efforts and effectively positioned TWC as the brand of choice by identifying sales and marketing needs by competitor / area, and recommending local blitz strategies.
• Contributed to the launch of new Home Security service by assisting Home Security Operations team in market analysis and advertising plan recommendations. From November 2011 to April 2013 (1 year 6 months) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaMarketing Manager @ Led local acquisition and incremental marketing campaigns including placing media buys, vendor cost negotiation, coordination of creative materials, and post campaign analysis to enrich future marketing campaigns. Led cross functional teams as Product Marketing Manager to launch multiple products including: online ordering, Home Phone employee beta, Premium Services, RoadRunner with AOL, and Turbo Charged RoadRunner. Managed a budget of $1M+.
• Prevented overlapping efforts between local, regional and corporate by coordinating with regional team and recommending supplemental tactics.
• Ensured local subscriber goals were met while not exceeding financial targets with the management of local marketing budget.
• Exceeded company objectives for new product launches, marketing campaigns, sales incentives, and local programs through collaboration with multiple departments.
• Advised local Sales, Communications, and Regional Marketing teams on Charlotte area opportunities and risks by researching and reporting on competitive activities.
• Contributed to empowering employees with tools to help retain customers by partnering with Communications team and implementing an employee based retention program.
• Evaluated and planned effective marketing events to demonstrate products and benefits while divesting from less effective events; saved $150K+ in sponsorship funds and reapplied to other marketing efforts.
• Ensured proper inventory procedures and acceptable customer delivery timelines through administration of a self-install equipment fulfillment program with 3rd party vendors.
• Exceeded subscriber net gain goals and consistently increased share of ISP subscriptions over competitors with the management of the Internet product line marketing strategy; utilized customer segmentation and targeted creative strategies to attain average 3% response rate for direct mail campaigns.
• Developed & executed strategy for Charlotte market website redesign, SEO & CPC programs. From November 2003 to November 2011 (8 years 1 month) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaMarketing Specialist @ Coordinated planning and implementation of business-to-consumer and business-to-business marketing programs, promotional events and marketing budgets. Managed day-to-day operations for retail sales programs and co-managed multiple Internet Service Provider order entry staff.
• Assisted with the launch of the Business Class product lines by formulating and executing the enterprise marketing plan, including broadcast media, print, direct mail, Web presence and product literature.
• Increased exposure of the newly launched Business Class services by assisting with creation, development, and placement of direct mail, media, and print campaigns.
• Managed the creation and implementation of the home networking marketing plan to launch residential home networking services. From March 2003 to November 2003 (9 months) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaMarketing Coordinator @ Contributed to the launch of RoadRunner High Speed Online service. Oversaw all aspects of e-commerce sites for online ordering Internet service.
• Demonstrated cable Internet services with the set-up, programming and maintenance of kiosks for use by customers and sales associates in retail and mall settings.
• Provided feedback to telemarketing vendors and ISP partners on progress of each campaign by monitoring external telemarketing projects.
• Showcased the benefits of cable television and high speed Internet service by researching, planning, setting-up, and staffing trade shows.
• Readied Product Specialists, Customer Sales Representatives and Telemarketing staff by developing and executing training on the features and benefits of the new high speed Internet product line. From June 1999 to March 2003 (3 years 10 months) Product Specialist - Internet @ Provided technical and sales support for the high speed Internet product line. Staffed inbound and outbound sales queue. Dispatched and provided feedback to field installation, contractors, and support staff. From February 1999 to June 1999 (5 months) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaAssistant, Marketing, Press and Community Relations @ Acted as the Press and Community Relations Official to increase media exposure for all prizes under $1M. Wrote, edited and pitched press releases throughout New York State. Provided training and coaching for 6 regional press contacts. Coordinated retail lottery events with approximately 2,500 retailers, and coordinated the “NY Wired” television show with retailers and customers. From August 1997 to December 1998 (1 year 5 months)
Bachelor's Degree @ State University of New York College at Oswego From 1995 to 1997 Associate's Degree @ Herkimer County Community College From 1992 to 1995 Stephen Cimo is skilled in: Integrated Marketing, Marketing Communications, Direct Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Competitive Analysis, Product Marketing, Product Management, Digital Marketing, Product Launch, SEO, PPC, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Analytics
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension