8+ years experience implementing both large and small-scale electronic bill presentment and payment systems. Have extensive hands on experience with all stages of the systems development lifecycle. Business acumen and communication skills ensure alignment between customers and technical resources. Experienced with documentation and technical writing including SOWs, business and technical requirements, and wireframes. Technical skills span multiple
8+ years experience implementing both large and small-scale electronic bill presentment and payment systems. Have extensive hands on experience with all stages of the systems development lifecycle. Business acumen and communication skills ensure alignment between customers and technical resources. Experienced with documentation and technical writing including SOWs, business and technical requirements, and wireframes. Technical skills span multiple operating systems, programming languages, web servers and databases. Also involved with production support coordination, resolving high priority customer issues, and quality assurance and user acceptance testing.
Software Engineer @ · Independently delivered over 50 statements of work, maintaining and updating customer’s EBPP sites, with a focus on front-end changes using JSP and HTML. Utilized Java for back-end and stand alone processors. All projects required extensive documented unit testing and deployment instructions before hand off to QA.
· Experienced with several different applications, (StreamWeaver, VisualEngineer), used to extract and transform raw print stream data into properly formatted XML for ingestion into e2 Vault. e2 Vault used raw print stream (AFP, PDF, PostScript, MetaCode, etc) in conjunction with the XML to display online bills for end users or customer service representatives. Worked with clients to determine and set up all custom search fields and display results. Also experienced setting up internal e2 Vault applications using Perl scripts and IIS.
· Utilized GUI applications, such as DOC1 Designer, to create and develop digital versions of client’s documents and invoices for use in online bill presentment software.
· Coordinated development efforts and code integration on several projects involving multiple developers.
· Gathered requirements directly from customers and translated these into detailed wireframes. Also wrote up detailed technical descriptions of change orders. Enjoyed working with clients and maintained excellent customer relations.
· Resolved high priority production bugs in a timely manner, and worked closely with QA and production teams for code deployment and post-production support.
· Performed quality assurance for many projects, including writing and executing test cases. Used SQL to create test scripts and verify results. Also familiar with load testing tools such as E-test and E-load.
· Familiar with installing and debugging several different application servers - WebLogic, Apache, JBoss, Tomcat.
· Maintained internal support site for the department, using Apache to set up links for new projects. From June 2000 to February 2010 (9 years 9 months) Software Engineer Internship @ · Developed client specific Java functions and DOS batch programs to automate daily operating procedures.
· Processed daily files for production and verified and transferred data on a strict schedule. Corrected any errors that occurred, and escalated as appropriate. Also documented the daily operating procedures in manuals for future reference.
· Helped to implement and test docSense’s new site monitoring program, SiteView From June 2000 to August 2000 (3 months)
BA, Sociology w. concentration in Computer Science @ Yale University From 1998 to 2002 Stephanie Mastri is skilled in: XML
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension