Incomplete, Civil Engineering @
Moscow State Unniversity
Senior software and web application developer and architect with over 14 years of extensive experience in the field of Information Technology. Participated in full software development cycles for a variety of business applications in Mailing, Publishing, Financial, Healthcare, Aerospace Industries by utilizing Object Oriented Programming, Client/Server Oriented Architectures in Windows and UNIX-like, Web and Mobile environments. Developed
Senior software and web application developer and architect with over 14 years of extensive experience in the field of Information Technology. Participated in full software development cycles for a variety of business applications in Mailing, Publishing, Financial, Healthcare, Aerospace Industries by utilizing Object Oriented Programming, Client/Server Oriented Architectures in Windows and UNIX-like, Web and Mobile environments. Developed a broadly evolved skill set that includes front-end User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX), back-end and server oriented development; cloud database modeling; proficient in research, analyses, design, development, and troubleshooting for software systems’ programming. Hard worker; quick learner; able to work independently or as a team member.
• Pioneer in the development of PB on-line marketing sites such as QR Codes, Address Now and PB Connection.
• Through demonstrated coding principals and techniques provided guidance and execution in producing the design and front-end UI for the pbSmart™ family online products including pbSmartPostage, pbSmartCodes, pbSmartMobile.
• Delivered working prototypes to demonstrate interactive application UI , front-end functionality and user interactions based on responsive design and the latest web standards using HTML 5, JS,CSS 3.
• Collaborated with the back-end developers on the integration of the UI assets with data and business layers contributing to the project approval as well as an expedition product delivery to market.
• Utilizing a parallel development approach, I modified the existing web applications exceeding the business requirement for feature enhancements to better serve clients, which included unit testing and participation in the integration test prior to an on-time, within budget release to production.
• Worked with Executive marketing management in the design, implementation and publishing of PB corporate branding, interactive marketing campaign and PB User Experience standards and guideline.
• Mentored and trained junior level developers in the use of best software practices and coding standards to support existing systems that provide extendable data structure for the future. From September 2010 to April 2014 (3 years 8 months) Senior Web Developer and Software Architect @ Architecture, design, implementation, debugging, integration and sustaining of numerous web media healthcare related web sites and projects.
• Contributed in development and sustaining of Novartis NET Alliance community member website to inform, support, and insight people affected by neuroendocrine tumors. From July 2009 to August 2010 (1 year 2 months) Senior Software and Web Developer @ Architecture, design, implementation, integration of numerous Sikorsky Intranet web applications for Life Cycle Support & Technology group of Worldwide Customer Services department.
• Designed and developed Fleet Management Operations Center (FMOC) Dashboard - web application that provides the real time data and tools for logistics support of customer’s aircraft availability.
• Coded integration setup, various operational system scripts, and different tools and utilities for Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) of Sikorsky Aircraft Company (SAC) that is used to maintain aircrafts by government, army and navy, and commercial helicopter programs.
• Participated in full software development cycle for Canadian Maritime Helicopter Program to automate diagnostic, maintenance, and troubleshooting of aircraft, its parts. All above processes were integrated with SAC IETM and Customer Maintenance Management System. From August 2006 to May 2009 (2 years 10 months) Senior Software and Web Developer/Application Architect @ Provided full software development cycle support for Pfizer HCXchange desktop software application suite and its online application for Pfizer Health Cluster Organization to track Pfizer brand medications to variety medical institutions across USA.
• Architected, designed and implemented HCXchange desktop applications used by more than 500 people at Pfizer Health Cluster Organization employees. These client applications were used to input, store and display business required data on users’ laptops.
• Implemented and support data synchronization process to store and share client collected data with centralized Pfizer data center.
• Architecture, design and development of HCXchange Online web application to display the collected business data from HCXchange client applications utilizing centralized data-storage.
• Built web service that served both HCXchange PC application clients and web application to retrieve data across firewalls and VPN.
• Implementation and development of various support utility tools for process automation and reporting.
• Coded numerous Oracle storage procedures and packages. Performed SQL query tuning and optimization for multi-million record database. From May 2003 to March 2006 (2 years 11 months) Software and Web Developer @ Implementation and support of GE Intranet software and web applications, and Inside GE web portal:
• Participated in a full development cycle process for GE Public Relationship web application using J2EE standards.
• Sustained and improved existing functionality for GE Six Sigma certification web application.
• Designed, implemented, and documented new enhancements for existing GE applications. From March 2002 to May 2003 (1 year 3 months) Web Developer @ Participated in full software development cycle of Enterprise Information Web Portal service:
• Designed, implemented and maintained divine Enterprise Content Center that provided valuable business-financial publication data, stock-market exchange rates, and news from different data-feeders (Reuters, Down Jones) through Internet protocols using J2EE technology standards.
• Contributed in architecture, developed, supported, and documented Enterprise Information Portal 4.0-4.5:
- Implemented front-end XML structured iComponents
- Developed Java back-end rendering mechanisms to process iComponents into web presentation layer
- Designed and implemented web-based administration tools for Enterprise Portal
- Supported iComponents distribution system to share between portal servers From April 2000 to January 2002 (1 year 10 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension