Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) @
Integrated Institute of learning and management
I would describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and well empowered Product Manager with over 6 years of experience in managing the products from its inception to the launch. I believe in Integrity and self-motivation. My strong technical background as an Engineer & dual Management degrees with specialization in International Business/ Marketing and Finance; makes me a
I would describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and well empowered Product Manager with over 6 years of experience in managing the products from its inception to the launch. I believe in Integrity and self-motivation. My strong technical background as an Engineer & dual Management degrees with specialization in International Business/ Marketing and Finance; makes me a unique combination of Technical expertise with superlative business etiquette. My managers refer me as a "lady who walks the talks". "Recipient of multiple awards and accolades makes me an overachiever". My experience and expertise are as follows:
* Customer and Products are my "World" and my "Passion".
* I expertise in market research, market understandings and feedbacks.
* Excellence in Managing Global Clients, products & services, problem solving, requirement gathering, process/ business development and execution.
* Very strong reputation of increasing company's revenue/ profits.
* Intense experience in Marketing, Product and Operations, Business valuations, Financial Decision Making and Statement Analysis.
* Skilled in B2B, B2C & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Strategic Planning.
* Quick learner, Team Leader, multi-tasker and very adaptable.
* Experience in developing innovation across Product life cycle.
* Software, Technology, Banking and Finance industry expert.
* Strong cross-functional team leadership experience managing multiple/global teams.
* Expert working on multiple marketing channels : Traditional, Digital Marketing, Various Social Media Accounts.
* Exclusive experience working with Senior Management/ Executives.
* Highly specializes in execution of the projects meeting key deliverables of Quality, Time and Cost (Budget).
* Excellence in writing User stories with Agile.
* Result oriented approach with a proven track record in International Business.
Product Manager @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Product Manager Consultant @ * Prepared requirement documents for multiple locations working with the Marketing and Finance teams for the data and translates end- user experiences into system specifications.
* Designing the strategy for the company to enter the social media marketing domain.
* In- depth analysis of the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) for the company and also identifying the competitive advantages.
* Planning, Identifying and Strategizing the Market competencies. Developing a plan of action that maximizes success with increase in customer base and revenue of the company.
* Increasing customer responsiveness with SEO/ SEM
* Enables the company to enter into the Social Media marketing Domain by designing the strategy.
* Implementing Google Analytics (Adwords, Adsense, Re-marketing tools) for the company to measure the effectiveness of the marketing data.
* Managing the Social Media accounts for the business ( Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, BlingBusiness, Flicker )
* Launching Marketing campaigns (with different demographics)
* Working with the Senior Management and Executives to design and implement workflows through “SharePoint”.
* Cross-functional handling with software teams, marketing and finance teams and deliver in and before the given time frame.
* Subject Matter Expert : Online, Digital Marketing, SharePoint
* Designed and Co-ordinated with Software & I.T team and other departments of the company to organize and implement the workflows through “SharePoint” & help the company to achieve their milestone of success on the international communication standard.
* Contributed actively to provide insights that can increase the revenue for the company. From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Greater San Diego AreaSenior Product Manager @ * Managing the diverse portfolio of financial products in various stages of their life cycle.
* Supporting existing product developments by researches through current and future market demands.
* Single-handedly drove ~75% of branch profits
* Taking financial decisions for the company to conclude marketing campaigns
* Strategize and drive the market sales by capturing the market opportunities.
* Dealing with Super High net worth individuals (above $10 million).
* Brought celebrities onboard with my “marketing strategies” & diligently managed their financial products.
* Passion for customer relations
* Signed a “marketing contract” with Sachin Tendulkar (great cricket icon).
* Private Banking and handling the products dealing with the mortgages for the individuals and
corporates, mutual funds, credit cards, government bods, real estate bonds and paper estates,
gold, commodities, stocks, shares, etc.
* Procuring Human Resources
* Helps the company to integrate vertically, through product differentiation.
* Initiated several product campaigns to ensure maximum sales.
* Led the company to achieve record revenues, quarter on quarter.
* Launching and Marketing of the new market opportunities.
* Conducted extensive research to ensure customers receive items as advertised.
* Represented the company at various events across the globe. From December 2011 to June 2013 (1 year 7 months) Product Manager @ * Managing the entire Product Cycle from beginning to end.
* Leading Product development by researching current and future demands of the product.
* Managing the team of 10 MBA professionals
* Designing, Planning and Executing the marketing campaigns for the company to sell the existing products.
* Created market opportunities for the new market through customer demands, feedbacks.
* Contributing on High and Increased sales & revenues for the company across the nation.
* Steering Client base of high net worth individuals (above $10 million) ~ 350 Clients
* Procuring Human Resources
* Handling fund portfolios (mutual funds, IPO's)
* Regulating Acquisitions & Funds management
* Represented the brand on the great summit of “Financial Markets”, attended by global bureaucrats.
* Consistent Award winner, reaping record revenues for the company.
* Launching and Marketing the product at new markets From September 2010 to December 2011 (1 year 4 months) Deputy Manager (Relationship Manager) @ ▪ Led the entire product cycle from beginning to end.
▪ Managed the financial products for the company & improved business with my methodologies. Provided excellent financial services to Customers/ Clients.
▪ Strategized & generated and researched on lead generations for the company & increased sales and revenue.
▪ Directed a team of 8 finance professionals (MBA and non- MBA professionals).
▪ Piloted Business events- International Trades, International Finance meets etc.
▪ Supported All Banking needs : Personal Banking, Relationship Management. Selling of the products like savings account, current account, corporate accounts, mutual funds, Demat account, trading accounts, debit cards, credit cards, etc.
* Loans- Gold, car, housing, personal, business etc.
* Life insurances, Medical insurance, Term Plans From April 2009 to August 2010 (1 year 5 months) Product Marketing Intern @ * Devised a marketing strategy for the launch of I-Phone & I-Mac in India.
* Worked with Chief Marketing Officer of the company to drive the successful launch campaign.
* Strategized marketing plans through traditional & modern customer feedback systems. From May 2008 to September 2008 (5 months)
Business Management, Finance, A+ @ University of California, San Diego From 2014 to 2015 Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Marketing and International Business, A+ @ Integrated Institute of learning and management From 2007 to 2009 Bachelor’s Degree, Bachelor of Engineering : Electronics and Communication, A+ (Honors Degree) @ B.M.I.E.T From 2003 to 2007 High School @ Holy Child From 1989 to 2002 Srishti Mahindroo is skilled in: Marketing, Portfolio Management, Relationship Management, Product Management, MIS, Private Banking, Sales Management, Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Managerial Finance, Third Party Liability, Insurance, Customer Service, Corporate Branding, Product Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension