Production and Development Manager @ Norse Projects
Buyer and Marketing Coordinator @ Scanlan & Theodore
Reception and office clerk @ Afla Comunication
High School @
I'm a hard working and highly driven person who seeks to continuously learn improve and be challenged. I drive to work in a position where a can work with high spectrum of different people to create a dynamic environment. Moving forward, I see myself in a role that enquires strong organisational and project management skills, including the
I'm a hard working and highly driven person who seeks to continuously learn improve and be challenged. I drive to work in a position where a can work with high spectrum of different people to create a dynamic environment. Moving forward, I see myself in a role that enquires strong organisational and project management skills, including the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Marketing Coordinator and Buyer @ Main activities and responsibilities:
– Develop marketing and press objectives in conjunction with GM.
– Monitoring and analyzing market trends and studying competitors' products to ensure the continuous development of the brand.
– Coordinate and oversee the commercial strategy (price, promotions, product, service and environment).
– Manage external (Sydney) PR agency ensuring PR objectives are met whilst brand values are respected.
– Manage Melbourne Press office which includes the management of Melbourne Stylist/Editors ensuring press opportunities are created whilst brand values are respected.
– Management of the Look Book shoots and other promotional material.
– The development of buying strategy for non-Scanlan Theodore product that gives the ST brand the reputation for finding unique and interesting labels from Europe and North America
– The development of a buying strategy for non-Scanlan Theodore product that gives the ST retail boutiques highlight product to enhance the VM and compliment the ST product
– Over viewing budget, sell through and deliveries.
– Understand and seek out the latest trends in the category so that innovation within the business is relevant also on international level.
– Liaising with senior retail management and developing internal communication including training materials and other content to keep the staff knowledge at highest level at all times.
– reporting directly to GM. From 2011 to Present (4 years) Melbourne, AustraliaInternational sales @ Main activities and responsibilities:
– plan and organize the activities around the men and women’s sales campaign; direct and
coordinate the activities relative to the development and accomplishment of the established
objective and driving the sales team to achieve the sales objective.
– develop and maintain the client portfolio for the designed area and cure the relationship with
clients through continuous travels and collaborations.
– supervise the results and the definition of the commercial strategies for the represented brands
in the showroom portfolio.
– processing, develop and control of all actions necessary to achieve the established result of the
business strategy for the represented brands.
– analyse selling figures and make regular reviewing of result in order to supervise the general
sales strategies and come with immediate solutions if necessary to the brands. From September 2008 to April 2011 (2 years 8 months) Milan Area, Italymarketing & sales @ Marketing and sales assistant for men and women's hand bags.
coordinate and organize sales campaign, fairs and other sales material.
Analyzing the market, target and its different competitors in order to respond to and satisfy the markets requests.
Planning and management of sales campaigns for the brand; direct and coordinate activities related to the development and achievement of established objectives
Market research in order to find new clients (shops) most suitable for the product.
Revenue of sales and budget making for up-coming seasons. From December 2007 to January 2009 (1 year 2 months) internship @ Internship: assistant Research & Development manager
- Trend research in the design team. Following the selection and purchase of fabrics and materials. Develop and control the maintenance of the budget of purchase and analyze its result at the end of the season. From August 2007 to December 2007 (5 months) Sales @ Sales in store at the women's apparel dep.
Also responsible of the training of the new assigned crew. From August 2004 to July 2007 (3 years) Reception and office clerk @ From January 2001 to January 2002 (1 year 1 month)
Bachelor;, Fashion Business; marketing & economy @ Instituto marangoni From 2004 to 2007 High School, Social Sciences, VG @ Hogbergskolans gymnasium From 1998 to 2001 Sophia Kovacevic is skilled in: Marketing and sales specialist, international insight, consumer analysis, Marketing, Management, Product Development, Fashion, Competitive Analysis, Market Research, Business Strategy, Sales Management, Budgets, Business Development, Apparel, Sales, Trend Analysis, Training
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension