I am passionate about the Recruitment Industry - both the process and the end results. I have extensive experience as both an Agency Recruiter and Internal Recruiter. Being a link in the chain that connects great people with their ideal employer is what motivates me and i love being a part of a Recruitment Company who's ethos
I am passionate about the Recruitment Industry - both the process and the end results. I have extensive experience as both an Agency Recruiter and Internal Recruiter. Being a link in the chain that connects great people with their ideal employer is what motivates me and i love being a part of a Recruitment Company who's ethos is to "Empower People with Opportunities".
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning, leading recruitment provider with strategically placed branch locations across the UK. Established since 1997, we have the people and experience to provide a cost effective, yet quality recruitment service to address all of our clients’ issues and deliver efficiencies that we believe will exceed your expectation. We provide recruiting solutions for Temporary and Permanent positions across a wide scope of industries including Healthcare, Driving, Engineering, Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Commercial. We also fully manage Family contact centres on behalf of local councils in Bedford and Lambeth.
Swanstaff are Gold Standard Investors in People and have been awarded with Times 100 Best Companies and Great Place to Work awards.
Swanstaff are growing at a phenomenal rate with over 62% growth and doubling our staff headcount in the last 12 months.
You can contact me on [email protected] | 01322 473 157 | @Swanstaffjobs
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant @ As a Senior member of the Talent Acquisition Team i play an integral part in shaping and facilitating the Recruitment activities that will see Swanstaff Recruitment become a national recruitment agency, with 100 branches UK-wide, by 2023.
Headhunting and resourcing, using a wide range of mediums and tools, for Branch and Head Office Staff. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Dartford, United KingdomSenior Consultant @ Having taken my previous role as far as I could, I decided to seek a new opportunity within the same company and took over a Secondary Desk within Randstad's office in Maidstone.
Sourcing, recruiting and vetting staff (qualified Teachers and Support Staff) for Secondary schools across Kent. Duties similar to below, but without attachment to a Local Authority contract. From May 2014 to February 2015 (10 months) Client Service Manager @ I was the Client Service Manager for one of our Local Authority clients – Bexley Council. Managing/developing a dedicated pool of supply staff for Bexley schools. I managed this service from day one and was solely responsible for developing the business from scratch. Starting with no clients or candidates I was responsible for:
• Recruitment and management of a pool of supply staff for use by Bexley and Greenwich schools (Teachers & Support Staff).
• Sourcing suitable and cost effective advertising initiatives to continually attract a high calibre of locally based Education professionals.
• Conducting initial pre-screening followed by thorough face-to-face registration interviews, adhering to strict national, Local Authority and internal vetting and compliance procedures (child safety etc). From February 2009 to May 2014 (5 years 4 months) Recruitment Consultant @ Hill McGlynn were one of the UK’s leading Construction and Property recruitment agencies (now part of the Randstad Group). They had been established for over 30 years and have 10 offices throughout the UK and others internationally. I joined the Maidstone office to establish a brand new Architecture and Facilities Management desk. From May 2008 to December 2008 (8 months) Recruitment Consultant @ Hays Retail was the newest Division to the Hays brand (a £1.3billion t/over company with 25 specialist divisions). I joined the team in its infancy, approximately 6 months after it’s inception. I played a key part in the winning of and was account manager of many key accounts including – Sainsburys, Homebase, Early Learning Centre, WH Smith, Travelex as well as many more. From January 2006 to May 2008 (2 years 5 months) London, United KingdomRecruitment Assistant @ • Liaise with Department/Project Manages to establish recruitment needs, gain a thorough understanding of the role requirements and agree a solution and timeline for successful recruitment.
• Liaising with recruitment agencies to source suitable candidates for professional construction disciplines and general administrative vacancies, arranging and conducting interviews as necessary as well as negotiating fees with recruitment agencies.
• Managing the preferred supplier list of agencies and ensuring that they meet agreed Service Level Agreements.
• Implement recruitment campaigns, compile advertisements, source suitable publications/web sites and negotiate costs. From November 2002 to January 2006 (3 years 3 months) Recruitment Consultant @ From 1999 to 2000 (1 year)
Gravesend Grammar School for Boys From 1992 to 1996 Simon Flynn is skilled in: Permanent Placement, Temporary Staffing, Recruiting, Candidate Generation, Graduate Recruitment, Recruitment Advertising, Contract Recruitment, Technical Recruiting, Screening Resumes, Executive Search, Interviews, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition, Management, New Business Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension