Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Lecturer in Computer Science @ Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
Senior Software Developer @ CRYSTAL MARTIN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Senior Software Developer @ Aupec Limited
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
A multi-skilled Solutions Architect with good all-round ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines whilst at the same time comprehending complex and interdependent business processes. Very capable with an ability to identify and then deal with a client’s needs by translating them into appropriate technical solutions. Experienced in providing motivation, guidance and an up to date
A multi-skilled Solutions Architect with good all-round ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines whilst at the same time comprehending complex and interdependent business processes. Very capable with an ability to identify and then deal with a client’s needs by translating them into appropriate technical solutions. Experienced in providing motivation, guidance and an up to date technical service to both colleagues and clients.
• Software Design and Development both Windows and Web Applications.
• SharePoint Design, Web Services , API's and Dynamics AX Customization.
• System study, Client Requirement analysis, Design Specifications.
• Process Flows and Charts, Technical Documentation etc.
• Business reporting in SSRS, SSAS, Business Objects and Oracle BI tools.
• ETL service (SSIS).
• Software Testing and Project Implementations.
• Source Controls like VisualSVN, Tortoise,TFS,GitHub etc....Project Management tools like Trello, Asana,Wrike etc..
Senior IT Developer @ Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT systems, SharePoint Portal and Web Application Models as per the IT Benchmarking.
Responsible for the Reporting and delivering the reports to assist the Benchmarking team to optimize and deliver the decisions, petroleum economics and informed decisions to Oil and Gas Industry across the world.
Responsible for feasibility studies to accommodate the various IT Benchmarking models.
Comprehensive database management and migration from various sources
Responsible for the databases and other systems and servers across the business.
Analyse software, configuration requirements & articulate specifications. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Solutions Architect / Software Developer @ Responsible for defining, documenting and articulating functional scope. Also involved in technical analytical, problem-solving and identifying, analysing, tracking and managing customer and application data flow issues throughout a software system.
- Create Windows/Web Applications for the Business.
- Maintain,support and upgrade the systems as per the changing requirements.
- ETL processes and management from various data sources.
- Support the Business in their Reporting needs via SSRS, Business Objects, SSAS, OracleBI etc..
- Analyse software & configuration requirements & articulate specifications.
- Query data using SQL from multiple relational databases & data warehouse.
- Create use case strategies, and when necessary, help to create test strategies.
- Producing technical feasibility studies.
- Providing security consultancy & best practise for securing Microsoft platforms.
- Deploying In-house developed applications across the group.
- Providing the shape of technological solutions across the group.
- Solution development and provide Technical solutions across a broad technology spectrum. From June 2007 to July 2014 (7 years 2 months) Technical Sales Assistant @ • Serving customers at the tills, advising customers and recommend customer about the products/Services we offer, taking the orders through the phone and dispatch items for Home delivery. From November 2006 to April 2007 (6 months) Customer Service Assistant @ From March 2005 to November 2006 (1 year 9 months) Software Programmer @ • Involved in the Coding and Testing of ERP Package (Accounts & Inventory) as part of the 5 Member developer team. The application was developed in vb.net 2003, C#, SQL server and Crystal reports. This was a complete teamwork; everybody assigned to different modules and compiled individual pieces to achieve the result.
• Within 6 months project tested and send it out to Head Office in Dubai, UAE for further testing and distribution. From April 2004 to February 2005 (11 months) IndiaSoftware Engineer @ As a part of the 5 member development team, I am involved in requirement study, design phase, coding and testing. During my term there, we have successfully Developed & Installed the Complete Software for Resorts and Inventory solution to a number of client sites. I am also responsible for the maintaining and updating the existing software’s like Human Resources system, Hotel & Bar system ( mini version of Resorts system).
My responsibilities also include visit the client sites, initial setup, data conversion, trained the users etc.. From October 2001 to March 2004 (2 years 6 months) Lecturer in Computer Science @ Taught the BSC mathematics, BSc Computer Science and Computer Engineering students as per the university curriculum. I ‘ve also responsible for the systems and software’s in computer lab and conducting the lab sessions as per the curriculum. Also supervised and examined the university practical examinations in other colleges as per the university scheme. From June 1999 to April 2001 (1 year 11 months)
Integrated Management Program in Information Technology, Computer Science @ Electronics Research and Development Center of India From 1999 to 1999 MSc in Operations Research and Computer Applications, Mathematics and Computer Science @ Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India From 1995 to 1998 BSc in Mathematics @ Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India From 1992 to 1995 Shibu Sebastian is skilled in: SQL, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Languages :C,C++, Java, PL/SQL, Pascal, Fortran,Progress4GL, ETL Tools: SSIS, Database : Oracle, Access, Foxpro, Paradox, Progress, SQL Server2008/2008R2/20, Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports 2011, BI Tools: SSAS, Oracle BI 11g, IBM Cognos8, Data Warehousing, Requirements Analysis, SSIS, SSRS, VB.NET, Crystal Reports, GUI : D2K, VB.NET, C#, VC++, Delphi, BIDS, NET Beans, SharePoint
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension