Hailing from the small Caribbean island of Jamaica, W.I., I always knew my future was destined for something greater than my sights set. Whilst on the path to obtaining my BSc. in Bioengineering, the founding of an online campus media website in my junior year of college, caused me to quickly realize where my passion truly lied.
Hailing from the small Caribbean island of Jamaica, W.I., I always knew my future was destined for something greater than my sights set. Whilst on the path to obtaining my BSc. in Bioengineering, the founding of an online campus media website in my junior year of college, caused me to quickly realize where my passion truly lied. My specialties rest within PPC/SEM/Paid Search and Paid Soical with experience in Display and SEO/Organic Search. Working in lead generation i've achieved client based goals encompassing ROI, CPA and increased CTR and impressions on clients of Live Nation/Ticketmaster, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Apple Inc., The Oprah Winfrey Network, Fueled, R/GA and Ebay Inc. in third-party SEM systems including:
- Google AdWords (Certified)
- Bing Ads/Microsoft AdCenter (Certified)
- Kenshoo Search/Social/Local
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick (Certified)
Paid Search Analyst @ Clients: International - Toys"R"Us (Canada), Babies"R"Us (Canada), Magento (UK & Germany)
Domestic - Kate Spade, Toys"R"Us (USA), Babies"R"Us (USA), Stop & Shop, WhiteHouse/BlackMarket, NFL, MLB, Magento (USA)
• Responsible for the planning, management and analysis of paid search/social/lead generation initiatives including pacing of multi-million dollar budgets against forecasted/defined KPIs to drive ROI goals
• Management of multiple client projects/tests/projections against tight deadlines/budget restrictions
• Maintenance of daily feeds, implementation of strategic account plans, bid/ad copy/landing page optimization, landing page/ad A/B split testing, data mining, reporting and performance analysis
• In collaboration with vendors including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Microsoft and Kenshoo to conclude best practices for client strategies From April 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) [UP]load RCG Participant @ Clients: eBay Inc., PayPal
• One of 60 employees selected across the country to participate in eBay Inc.'s [Up]Load RCG program hosted at it's headquarters in Silicon Valley.
• Networked with employees and senior management (inclusive of SVPs) across multi-disciplines and strengthening core understanding of eBay and its subsidiary companies' role in data analysis of consumer patterns.
• Participated in numerous sessions and seminars geared around Big Data, Statistics and Data Analysis. From August 2014 to August 2014 (1 month) Associate Bid Manager @ Clients: Godiva, Kalla
• Assisting in the implementation of PPC and bid managed campaigns across search engines, DSPs and FBX via Kenshoo Social, while evaluating existing strategies and providing competitive insight and analysis
• Management and execution of daily campaigns including AdWords CPC bid adjustments, daily budgets, ad group monitoring, keyword and ad copy adjustment to ensure impression goals are met
• Assisting in the development, execution, maintenance, reporting and reconciliation of search media initiatives under the direction of the Bid Manager to evaluate the success of existing PPC strategies From April 2014 to April 2014 (1 month) Digital Marketing Analyst Intern @ Clients: Fueled, 10,000ft
• SEO/SEM/PPC management and strategy planning via keyword research/analysis and Google AdWords campaign maintenance for the mobile app development firm and their clients
• Copywriter and liaison between the firm and their contributors for furnishing of content to clients including Mashable, Inc.com, UX Magazine, Betabeat, Under30CEO and more From January 2014 to March 2014 (3 months) Digital Marketing Intern @ • Creation/development of comprehensive marketing and overall digital marketing strategies for television personality and personality’s relating businesses and brands
• Brand awareness development/Image management through social media, SEO and SEM campaigns for upcoming debut OWN television series release From October 2013 to January 2014 (4 months) International Online Marketing Intern @ • Supported online marketing team in the planning/implementation/analysis of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on digital marketing strategies highlighting trends for iTunes in the European market
• Implemented day to day social media activities/various promotions with the use of various CM systems From August 2013 to October 2013 (3 months) London, United KingdomDigital Marketing Intern @ • Supported digital marketing department in the development of consumer and affiliate strategies, interactive marketing initiatives, marketing tactics and sweepstakes/promotion planning and execution
• Managed web content and quality assurance tasks and executed site map creations and web operations From May 2013 to August 2013 (4 months) Marketing Intern @ • Shadowed VP of Digital Media for Ticketmaster and developed online media buying, tracking and scheduling skills and earned operations in execution of digital campaign activities
• Analyzed and prepared weekly project status reports/recaps to team leaders/managers
• Learned the development of marketing collateral and campaign specific media customization From May 2012 to August 2012 (4 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaCirculation Desk/Information Associate @ • Part of a knowledge center function which disseminated campus location information, subject matter expertise on books and information sources, schedules of student and faculty activities, to students, faculties and external visitors alike.
• Assessed fines for delinquent returns of published materials and digital media; and provided data entry updates of books/general information to the main database. From September 2008 to December 2010 (2 years 4 months)
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bioengineering/Neuroscience/Marketing @ Binghamton University Shawna-Kay Scarlett is skilled in: Digital Marketing, SEM, PPC, SEO, Google Adwords, Kenshoo, Pivot Tables, Vlookup, CPC, Cost Per Acquisition, Microsoft Excel, DoubleClick, comScore, Google Analytics, HTML
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension