Staff Data Scientist, Analytics & Big Data @ Okta, Inc.
Senior Data Scientist, Analytics & Big Data @ Okta, Inc.
Senior Analyst, Analytics & Big Data @ Okta, Inc.
I have great passion for big data and analytics. Undergraduate degree in Statistics & Economics, and Master degree in Data Science from UC Berkeley. Years of experience in social media, mobile, and enterprise product data analytics. Fluent in R, Python, SQL, Splunk, and solid proficiency in Apache Pig and Hive. Strong background in large-scale distributed systems such
I have great passion for big data and analytics. Undergraduate degree in Statistics & Economics, and Master degree in Data Science from UC Berkeley. Years of experience in social media, mobile, and enterprise product data analytics. Fluent in R, Python, SQL, Splunk, and solid proficiency in Apache Pig and Hive. Strong background in large-scale distributed systems such as Apache Hadoop and Spark, along with deep knowledge of machine learning concepts and ML libraries such as Python's scikit-learn and Spark's MLlib. Experienced in making data visualization and dashboard using Tableau and D3.
Senior Analyst, Analytics & Big Data @ - Specialize in mobile analysis, such as usage and behavioral patterns
- Analyze results of product releases
- Support other teams (PM, CSM, Marketing, etc) in their data needs
- Require strong knowledge of SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL), AWS (Redshift), Tableau, Splunk, R From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaData Analyst @ PlayHaven merged with Kontagent and rebranded as Upsight!
Working under the User Acquisition division at Upsight, where we create actionable analytics for developers!
- Analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly trends of ad game KPI
- Provide reports regarding network performance
- Strategize plans to increase ROI in mobile ads
- Provide CSM with strategies to optimize customer's UA plans in order to double/triple conversions and spend
- Map raw data to readable format, such as hardware or OS
- Assist advertiser integration process to ensure integration is done properly and correctly
- Require strong knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL, Vertica, MySQL), Excel, BI tool (Pentaho), Splunk, and R From November 2012 to June 2014 (1 year 8 months) San Francisco Bay AreaQuantitative Product Analyst @ - Strategize Facebook advertising campaigns for clients based on client needs
- Manage all US client Facebook ad campaigns
- Analyze large-scale data in order to optimize advertising efforts
- Require strong knowledge of SQL, R, and Excel. From May 2012 to November 2012 (7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaBusiness Development Associate @ - Conduct analysis and forecast on revenue, marketing, and many other sale-related factors.
- Strategize AdWord campaigns.
- Manage Asian sales, marketing and distribution.
- Manage major client accounts and relations.
- Exhibit major embedded-related trade shows.
- Conduct hand-on demonstration and training sessions for customers. From June 2011 to May 2012 (1 year) Marketing Intern @ - Strategize marketing campaigns or projects to outreach donors for non-profit organization clients to increase support.
- Job requirements include but not limit to research potential marketing audiences, draft multi-media promotions, target core audience through social media campaigns, and customize marketing plans for clients from mass media promotions to private receptions or events.
- Needed skills include market analysis, online research, extensive Excel knowledge, and database analysis. From August 2010 to December 2010 (5 months) Marketing Intern @ - Job requirements include but not limit to organizing events, distributing review copies, expanding online social media, researching market and sales, copy-editing, and writing promotional ads to better company promotions.
- Needed skills include market analysis, online research, database inputs, and innovative ways of thinking. From June 2009 to August 2009 (3 months)
Master of Information and Data Science, Data Science @ University of California, Berkeley - School of Information From 2014 to 2015 Bachelor of Arts (BA), Statistics, Economics @ UC Berkeley From 2007 to 2011 Sharon Lin is skilled in: Data Analysis, MySQL, R, Python, Tableau, Machine Learning, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Splunk, Apache Pig, D3, MapReduce, Data Visualization, PostgreSQL, Statistical Modeling
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension